TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Great job spriters!!! Shadow Walker is most BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow. Just got to see the adult Shadow Walker. They are magnificent.

The adults are amazing! Nakase and Fiona really outdid themselves.

I'm so glad I've collected 16 of them. xd.png

Now to start thinking up a lineage.

Edited by tikigurl91

I named one of the male-female pairs I'm keeping "Living in an Ethereal World" and "I Am An Ethereal Girl." :-D "Out Of Phase" was available, too!

What an awesome release! I think I will freeze one of the pretty winged hatchlings after all; there are more of these shadowwalkers floating around than I had been worried about. :-)

I'm so glad all of you like them. They were so much fun to do, though more challenging than anything I've tried before.

And thanks for the congratulations. I'm so excited to become an official spriter for the game. We have such awesome people here, it's a pleasure to work on dragons that I know will be appreciated.

The adults are amazing! Nakase and Fiona really outdid themselves.

I'm so glad I've collected 16 of them. xd.png

Now to start thinking up a lineage.

Darn, you beat my total by 2! xd.png I'm totally plotting some cool lineages with these pretties. biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm so glad all of you like them. They were so much fun to do, though more challenging than anything I've tried before.

And thanks for the congratulations. I'm so excited to become an official spriter for the game. We have such awesome people here, it's a pleasure to work on dragons that I know will be appreciated.

They're beautiful, truly! I love mine, I want a virtual army of them.

Congratulations as well :3

Went away for a moment and they grew up.

Truly beautiful and so glad that I named one Shady Lady. I love the swirling mist. Congratulations Fiona Bluefire & Nakase on this stunning release and to Fiona for becoming a fully fledged official spriter . Thank you for these gorgeous epic new dragons

Edited by velvet_paw

Absolutely beautiful! I love the adult, it's so mysterious looking and has an amazing description. What a wonderful Halloween, thank you DC, and the spriters who brought us these amazing new dragons. I can't wait for next Halloween and to be able to breed these ones and create fantastic linages.

Absolutely LOVE them! I got my hands on 12 of them this year. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and the spriters ! biggrin.gif Simply beautiful.

Well, I did once get a multi-egg clutch out of one of my golds, so it can happen.  But I don't breed mine often enough or consistently enough to know just how rare it is. 

Again, I have to say "maybe" on this one.  Unless I'm mistaken (and if I am, I'll be the first to apologize for my cheek), TJ has never released details of "Normal Cave Operation," so you would have no way of making a definitive statement to this effect.  Your own observations during the period are valid, but they clash with the observations of many (myself included) that the drops were ending much faster than they used to.

There was a time when ALL dragons could produce multiclutches.. back when there were not enough players to satisfy the demand for eggs in the AP period - rare or otherwise. Once there was enough of a player base to insure eggs in the AP almost all of the time, the ability for multi-clutches was taken away from all dragons except holidays.

Multi-clutches of 2-4 -gold/silver eggs actually only happened for a SHORT period of time due to a glitch in the system. For some reason the "rares" were breeding like "uncommons" and therefore were trying to balance out the ratios by producing more of the golds/silvers than they had been producing before the glitch. That "glitch" period was the only reason I was ever able to get my CB golds/silvers... the cave was spitting them out like candy every hour. smile.gif

As for the numbers I used to to define "normal".. there was a point long ago when TJ did throw out some occasional stats numbers for people to chew on.

I was very curious to see how they'd look; the hatchlings didn't give anything away!

The adults are gorgeous, and I love that they have more to them than just being regular ghosts like we all thought they might be xd.png

Thank you, Fiona and Nakase, for another stunning addition to the Dragon Cave family. I'm already plotting a lineage with Marrows, Zombies, and Shadows (oh my!) happy.gif What an awesome Halloween.

They are magnificent.

That sums it up for me too. Easily one of my favorite sprites so far. Makes me wish I'd been able to get more than 6 but hey, there's always next year. wink.gif

I'm still hoping for a crow/scarecrow theme for one year xd.png

scarecrow would be awesome.. straw dragon with torn up clothes on LOL.