TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Ok I'm just randomly clicking stuff and I only have 18. Can someone please send me some hints??

Try reading the story more closely, and trying all the options afterwards. Don't try to rush through. It's all about doing and trying everything you can. smile.gif

@TLOSpyrogirl: After you collect 39 of the items and free the dragon spirit you'll obtain the badge for your scroll; the 40th item, the rainbow chicken, is an added bonus. :3

Edited by RockinSia

After you choose "Enter the Mansion" click on "Go through the archway" that should let you enter again

i have clicked EVERY link, they keep sending me to the wrong place, like the woods when i click to go through the archway. i finally got to the ballroom, & now i'm stuck again, this time at the hallway, everything click takes me to the master bedroom, even though i've already done everything in there. even "investigate the box" takes me to master bedroom!!!

i really love this event, but i don't understand why i am getting stuck EVERYWHERE!!!

seriously, someone please help? mods? has anyone else had this problem??

<3 misfit

Ok I'm just randomly clicking stuff and I only have 18. Can someone please send me some hints??

WB, I think there are hints throughout this thread. smile.gif I didn't look at them though, I was determined to figure it out myself. I pretty much just blundered around until I got somewhere. xd.png

I got stuck a lot as well, and was convinced I'd never get unstuck, but if you keep at it, you'll find the way. >:)

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm stuck... I've walked everywhere in the mansion, but I can't find anything more than the 34 items I have!

You have to collect all the items to get a prize, correct?

There are certain items you need to complete the story (not sure which ones) and get a badge.

The items are prizes in themselves.

Where do you get the dragon scull? o.O

Follow the rustling noise in the garden after you've obtained the sword (I think it's the sword, might be our pygmy friend though). (Highlight)

Just fantastic! A huge thanks to everyone involved in making this, it was really well done with excellent artwork and an intriguing story, all cleverly put together. I just finished and finally found that elusive chicken. laugh.gif

I avoided this thread completely to avoid any spoilers and just really enjoyed it all from beginning to end. Really got me into the Halloween spirit. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

got the badge but i'm 39/40 so far *ventures back to find the last one*

edit: got them all :3

Edited by whitedragon313711

Follow the rustling noise in the garden after you've obtained the sword (I think it's the sword, might be our pygmy friend though). (Highlight)

Thank you C:.

i can't find the dead rat... I'm on 37 items now.

Got it!

Thank you very much for your help!

and thanks to anyone that collaborated in this, it was a very nice surprise  wink.gif

You are wellcome smile.gif happy halloween to everybody!!

Edited by HangGa

Q. Does anyone know if we will get to see all our items after? Like our previous years items?

Sif mentioned that the items will be viewed either through the haunted house badge, or the trick-or-treat badge (as some people may not finish, thus resulting in items but no access, and there is a separator made like the Easter's). TJ is still coding so it may take a little while till you can view them. smile.gif

Oh man, this is all kinds of awesome! XDDD I have to say, though, it was spooky enough in parts that I was awful, awful glad my dragons were waiting outside in case I needed 'em <XD;; /couldn't I have brought a few angry pygmies inside to protect me bahaha

Now, back to the exploring! biggrin.gif *falls off a balcony*

Edit: Oh God I want to take that poor cheese dragon home dfkjldf ;A; and Mr. Grumpy Scrollburner pygmy. <333

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

i can't find the dead rat... I'm on 37 items now.

Try the basement for the rat, and go back to the living room for the little green troublemaker on the parchment. (Highlight)

@poof24784: Happy to help! C:

Anyone know how to get back to the basement? I keep going in circles trying to find the chicken.

I must confess that part of me is wondering, given how long this event is running for (not to mention the bit on top of your scroll telling you there may still be more to find, even when you have all 40) if there are going to be more things added over the next few days.

I'm probably totally wrong here, after all it would make it quite difficult, I would have thought, given some people will have completed it today and others not just to add in more random items. But it was just a vague thought that came to me smile.gif

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night