TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Do we get anything after clearing? I cleared mine.. Just wondering if there's something special if you got all stuff.

Yay, I've got all 40 now, thanks for your help!

And thanks to those who put their time and effort into making the story and the pictures and the sprites, really awesome! biggrin.gif

This was so much fun, thank you! I now have an even bigger love for storm dragons. biggrin.gif

thank you for the awesome event. i found all but the skull and chicken on my own, probably just because i thought all these links are here for a reason.

Do we get anything after clearing? I cleared mine.. Just wondering if there's something special if you got all stuff.

If you complete the story, you get a badge. It can be seen on your scroll.

I basically mean anything that would prevent you from reaching your goal.

when I reached the end room, I already had everything that was needed, so I thought maybe if you hadn't gotten everything, something else might have happened, I dunno.

I had missed an item. When I tried to go through the final hidden door it told me something was preventing me from passing through, and said I might be missing a magical item.

You have to go from the wall straight to the road.

*-* Thank You so much for the help, went back from the well and found it ^-^ I gots my purty chicken. Love the event, it's fun. Thanks to everyone who worked on it <3

ok, went through the cemetery, made it through the cave where it says the spirits will harm you no more. then it tells you that you have no choice to go back, find myself back at the court yard, clicking the links to get back into the sitting room but it takes me back to the court yard!!!

WTF?!?!?!

am i the ONLY PERSON this keeps happening to?!?!

<3 misfit

ok, went through the cemetery, made it through the cave where it says the spirits will harm you no more. then it tells you that you have no choice to go back, find myself back at the court yard, clicking the links to get back into the sitting room but it takes me back to the court yard!!!

WTF?!?!?!

<3 misfit

After you choose "Enter the Mansion" click on "Go through the archway" that should let you enter again

WTF?!?!?!

<3 misfit

This happened to me, but in a different location. I kept ending up back in the library.

Wooo! 40/40 with no help from hints etc.! Thank you TJ and the artists/writers for this fun event!

I got my badge last night but only had 37 items. I just got to forty now! Yay. Thank you so much to all the folks responsible for this really fun event.

Q. Does anyone know if we will get to see all our items after? Like our previous years items?

Q. Does anyone know if we will get to see all our items after? Like our previous years items?

I image so. No way all the spriters would work so hard otherwise.

I've got everything now, the badge and finally, at last, the chicken. smile.gif

Thanks so much for this TJ, and all those involved! It was a lot of fun! biggrin.gif

Edit: RockinSia, that's where I found the chicken as well, but I had to go there several times...the first few times I ended up there, nothing happened, then all of a sudden the chicken showed up. ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ok I'm just randomly clicking stuff and I only have 18. Can someone please send me some hints??

WB

I know I already finish the quest and collect all 40 items... rolleyes.gif

But it's so good just return to walk in the mansion again and again!

Or just I found that so? unsure.gif

But it's so good just return to walk in the mansion again and again!

Or just I found that so? unsure.gif

I kept hitting the 'Dance' option in the ballroom just for the lulz.