TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I think I understand why I had such trouble getting the chicken. You have to examine the wall / free the spirit and then head straight to the road. After I freed the spirit I checked my scroll to see if I had the badge. That broke the chain of events.

I did that too, but how to get the chicken now?

I just gotta say that to all that were inolved in this made this fun, and I was quite annoying getting scared, either that or I need to go eat something 0.o lol.....Anyhow, thanks all, and maybe if you all could, make another one, that was fun, I loved it, especially the ghost, it was awesome thing.....

Awesome, TJ!

*reads for a bit* wait, chicken? I see no chicken! Hmm... I have 39 items and the badge now. What am I missing? (besides a chicken, obviously*

Edited by undertow

O, Wow, this is so amazing! Really good job to everyone involved, awesome idea and really fun event!

I did that too, but how to get the chicken now?

Go back to the wall where you freed the spirit and then head straight to the road. That's how I did it.

Thanks TJ!

I need 4 more, and I don't know what I'm looking for!

This is where I'm at.

Any one that could help me? ;w;

This is where I'm at.

Any one that could help me? ;w;

Try things you've tried before. That helped me a few times.

Edit: Found the technicolor chicken!

Edited by undertow

I've got 38 items and I found the hidden room but I can't get into it - what did I miss?

It says "You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?"

Edited by Jemina

I've got 38 items and I found the hidden room but I can't get into it - what did I miss?

It says "You start to enter the hidden entrance, but a strange magical force blocks you. Perhaps you're missing some magical item to let you through?"

It can be a variety of items! In my case, it was the dragon's skull...

You joined since 09/08' but this is your first holiday? blink.gif

anyway you might want to get the last rainbow chicken to complete your list

Hint revisited the last place you set free *that*, and go to the main road again to get it.

Hahah yeah, I got bored of it and then came back a couple of months ago. Much different than I remember it!

And thanks for the hint! All 40 items now. smile.gif

Wheee, this is so much fun! I'm kinda going in circles at the moment, but I'm sure I'll figure things out eventually. laugh.gif

A big thanks to everyone involved in making this awesome Halloween event!

Help, I'm missing 3 items (1 being the chicken, but have idea on how to find that) seem to be missing dragon wing bones type looking thing and a diary square thing (not to sure what this is, only seen it on screen shot!!)

If anyone can help let me know. I cant even get my badge!! Hellppppp!!

Try things you've tried before. That helped me a few times.

Edit: Found the technicolor chicken!

Hey, you were right.

I've got everything now. Thanks! <3

Thanks for the tip! It seem I do not have the skull - where can I find it?

Thanks for the tip! It seem I do not have the skull - where can I find it?

You have to have the sword, go back to the garden and attack the Vine Dragon with it, if I remember correctly.

Edited by becrux

I have now 39 items and still don´t know, what i´m missing. but i invested hours in this and it was absolutely fun biggrin.gif

Thanks to TJ and everyone, who put time and efforts to this event. It´s just great.

Awesome adventure all, I hope you do more in the future!

Tiny litte q, are you all sure there is only 40/40 items? I'm just curious, b/c I don't want to run off thinkng I'm done, all of a sudden, there is 50 new items people haven't found.....

I'm just wanting to make sure, so is the total 40/40? Hoping so...

Thanks to TJ, the spriters, and everyone who put this event together! ~ <3

Loads of fun and the badge is awesome. biggrin.gif *brandishes dat Rainbow Chicken*

QUOTE (Jemina @ Oct 27 2011, 12:48 PM)

Yay thanks I'v wondered what's the magic item