TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

i have clicked EVERY link, they keep sending me to the wrong place, like the woods when i click to go through the archway. i finally got to the ballroom, & now i'm stuck again, this time at the hallway, everything click takes me to the master bedroom, even though i've already done everything in there. even "investigate the box" takes me to master bedroom!!!

i really love this event, but i don't understand why i am getting stuck EVERYWHERE!!!

seriously, someone please help? mods? has anyone else had this problem??

<3 misfit

I think that's an anti-cheating method. I tried to go 'back' with the back button rather than by going after taking a link to the dining hall, but every link brought me to the dining hall. xd.png

Missing the Comet-- still- will start at the beginning again rolleyes.gif

Reminds me a lot of Myst-- from waaaaaay back- (never finished it)

great work guys! Something to do while waiting for my marrows to hatch

Edit: Third times a charm, I can't believe I didn't look there the first time-- all is well biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I've got them all but the owl. I even have the chicken. Anyone know where to get the owl?

The cage in the attic.

I am only missing two items. I need some "magical item" to enter the hidden room in the basement. What am I looking for and where is it? :/

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Damn... I'm stuck at 28 items and I don't find anywhere else to go to then where I've been already...

Correction, suddenly found a door and I have 36 now.

How many do you need?

Edited by BlackScorpion7

Ah, TY not sure how I missed that. biggrin.gif

It's easy enough done. Some links take you off to a different room and I often forgot I hadn't checked all the links on the previous page lol

Missing the Comet-- still- will start at the beginning again rolleyes.gif

Reminds me a lot of Myst-- from waaaaaay back- never finished it

great work guys! Something to do while waiting for my marrows to hatch

It's in the library. Check the table.

I've got them all but the owl. I even have the chicken. Anyone know where to get the owl?

Try the cage in the attic for the owl. smile.gif (Highlight)

@poof24784: From what I can see, when I compare yours (http://www.iaza.com/work/111028C/iaza17760182600500.png) with my finished one (https://i.imgur.com/Hd4BW.png) you're missing the comet (which you can find while exploring in the Planetarium) and the rainbow chicken (most people have tried the basement, going to the meadow, visiting the cemetery again, or exploring the mansion further again). smile.gif

Edited by RockinSia

Has someone already answered this if you go back at the beginning and come back to the same things does that mean that's it? For I've got 20/40 and wonder if I've made an error.

Try the cage in the attic for the owl. smile.gif (Highlight)

@poof24784: From what I can see, when I compare yours (http://www.iaza.com/work/111028C/iaza17760182600500.png) with my finished one (https://i.imgur.com/Hd4BW.png) you're missing the comet (which you can find while exploring in the Planetarium) and the rainbow chicken (most people have tried the basement, going to the meadow, visiting the cemetery again, or exploring the mansion further again). smile.gif

Thank you again<3 smile.gif

I've finished the quest, have 39 items, have the badge, went back through the basement outside and up the main path again but it won't give me the chicken...what am I doing wrong?

Edited by PhoenixJewels

I've finished the quest, have 39 items, have the badge, went back through the basement outside and up the main path again but it won't give me the chicken...what am I doing wrong?

Did you re-check the wall?

Has someone already answered this if you go back at the beginning and come back to the same things does that mean that's it? For I've got 20/40 and wonder if I've made an error.

Try taking a break from the computer for a couple minutes, then read through from the beginning again. It really helps to take a break in-between when you get stuck. After you could always look through the thread if you want many of the spoilers.

@TLOSpyrogirl: Not stupid at all, everyone has foggy memories at times. tongue.gif

@poof24784: Welcome again. c:

I can't find the basement, either... All I need is the chicken!

I did it!!!

Hahaha - I came home from work four hours ago prepared to check my dragons and then get the housework done - I'd better go and do it now! biggrin.gif

Thanks to all the creators' hard work for our enjoyment - Excellent event!

Did you re-check the wall?

In the basement? Yes...but when Im outside it only gives me the options to stay on the main path (which just takes me back to the two options) or follow the path to the house.

Loving this little event, makes hunting the AP trying to catch last years Halloween dragons all the more enjoyable. I've collected 40 items so far, which is apparently the most you can get. Loved the sprite work, storyline and artwork included in this event. biggrin.gif

It's quite nice to see how many people are helping others out when they have trouble too. happy.gif

Try taking a break from the computer for a couple minutes, then read through from the beginning again. It really helps to take a break in-between when you get stuck. After you could always look through the thread if you want many of the spoilers.

@TLOSpyrogirl: Not stupid at all, everyone has foggy memories at times. tongue.gif

@poof24784: Welcome again. c:

Hahah...Thanks for the tip. I glued myself away for awhile and came back...found few more. LOL xd.png

In the basement? Yes...but when Im outside it only gives me the options to stay on the main path (which just takes me back to the two options) or follow the path to the house.

The wall that you need magic to get past? You need to keep going until you hit a dead end then head back to the road.