TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

So cool! I love text-based adventures. This brought me back to grade school, in a good way. Thank you for all your hard work, spriters!

Go to your scroll, and it will say something about your dragons being unhappy, just above your sharing scroll link thing smile.gif

Thank you.

It's very hard to find out important stuff like this with everyone posting updates every single time they find something new. xd.png

Great event! first one I attended, but it was very well done.

Just wondering, is it possible to fail the event?

I only need four items....but I can't find them. xd.png This is going to take a while...

holy crap this adventure is amazing!!! LOVE the haunted house!

&*misfitknits decides to leave her crappy town, take the husband & kids, & move into the haunted DC mansion!*

where are the helpful tips someone mentioned? because i am now stuck in the courtyard & can't get back in! me & the family already brought all our luggage here & now i can't get back in!! they are starting to think i'm crazy!!

if you go back to something can you not get back in?!?! blink.gif please help this old bat!!

<3 misfit

you mean emerald green? ball room > play the piano > living room > Investigate the flash > Take the parchment > Show off the dead rat

got 39 item now Yaykkkks!

Got it!

Thank you very much for your help!

and thanks to anyone that collaborated in this, it was a very nice surprise wink.gif

Very nice biggrin.gif I like theese kind of fames ^^

I should start writting down theese things

Edited by Siryuki

Great event! first one I attended, but it was very well done.

Just wondering, is it possible to fail the event?

Do you mean miss something and not be able to complete it?

As far as I know, you can't fail. I missed many things the first time and could always go back and get them.

How many items are there O_O

almost have 4 rows filled up with items :']

if you go back to something can you not get back in?!?! blink.gif please help this old bat!!

<3 misfit

derp, wait, i was FINALLY able to get back into the ballroom!! xd.png i dunno what was going wrong there....

still AWESOME, glad i came here this morning to search for old halloween eggs, got such a GOOD surprise!! this is WAY better than just plain ol trick or treating!! i hope this is continued in a different way each year. i mean, easter egg hunting is one thing, but it gets kinda hard to wait 10 minutes all the time to get treats. this is better IMO, because you can go at your own pace & get done as fast or slow as you like! wink.gif

<3 misfit

Haha, I finally got all 40 items, despite getting lost and running in circles all the time. Tips from this thread helped a lot, I wouldn't have gotten all the items without them. wink.gif

Thanks everyone, who helped to create this event. It was great! smile.gif

Do you mean miss something and not be able to complete it?

As far as I know, you can't fail. I missed many things the first time and could always go back and get them.

I basically mean anything that would prevent you from reaching your goal.

when I reached the end room, I already had everything that was needed, so I thought maybe if you hadn't gotten everything, something else might have happened, I dunno.

I've finished the quest and now have FORTY ITEMS!! how many more can there possibly be??

Edit: there aren't any more

Edited by Bobbica

Just finished the quest and got all 40 items! I was only missing one and thanks to some very helpful tips, managed to obtain the last one also. I had a lot with this, extremely well written and fun to investigate! Gave my memory skills a good job also ass I had to remember what I'd done and where I'd been. Great story, lovely artwork, awesome treat for Halloween. Thanks to everybody involved, this was a blast. xd.png

Every door in the hallway leads to the livingroom, is that normal? xd.png

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

40/40!

Very fun. Very cool. Thanks to TJ and all the spriters and mods and admins for keeping this site magical!

Yay! I got 'em all! biggrin.gif

I'm very happy to have the haunted house badge, since I wasn't here for the pumpkin one.

Edited by BrightStarBella

Thanks becruz for your tips to getting the elusive chicken haha Yay now my collection is complete and I'm all done! Thank you to everyone involved smile.gif

sweet!! got it biggrin.gif Thanks!!!