TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Yay! Finished and got all the items (though I had to come here to find out I still had to get a chicken xd.png)

For you guys that cannot get the chicken even after staying on the main path, here's how I got it (the same happened to me) :

Start from the beginning, enter the mansion and make your way back into the basement, go there and approach the back wall again, it will say that the hidden doorway can no longer be found and take you back to the hallway, make your way back out of the mansion again to the wood path and follow the main path, you should get it then.

ETA: Thank you to all the people that made this event possible, this was so much fun and I loved the story! <3

Thanks becruz for your tips to getting the elusive chicken haha Yay now my collection is complete and I'm all done! Thank you to everyone involved smile.gif

Thank you TJ it is AWESOME!!!!!! I had a great time reading! but soooo frustrating

Thanks becruz for your tips to getting the elusive chicken haha Yay now my collection is complete and I'm all done! Thank you to everyone involved smile.gif

You're welcome! I had to walk around in circles for a while too before I decided to do that xd.png

Got all 40/40 after just under an hour and using a few tips from this thread! Thanks everyone, it was a fun yet occasionally confusing challenge! biggrin.gif

This looks interesting. cool.gif Thank you to everyone involved in putting this together.

Need 4 more...I can't remember where the planetarium is...maybe something in there??

EDIT: Need 2 more now! I heard there's a comet and a chicken? *searches*

Yay! I have everything! Even the chicken!!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the event, TJ! I love the artwork!!

Edited by Blue_Moon98

Ok, just need the chicken, dragon skull,

Edit: Lovin' my little pygmy friend smile.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

This has been awesome, and thank you to everyone for putting this together! So much work!!

I got 36 items along with the badge and chicken, but I am still looking for the planetarium? I don't think I've found that yet, any help out there?

Edit - found it and all 40 items. Woot! Great great time. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cheystar

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if we'll still be able to see the stuff in our Inventory after the event is over? The badge isn't clickable like the Festival of Eggs and Trick or Treat baskets.

I can tell you that you can get the chicken only after you found the other 39 items by going back at the start and deciding to stay instead of following the path.^^

Actually, you can get the chicken before you get them all. Hubby's just finished it and he got the chicken as object 39 and then had to find the last one.

I found that surprising as everything I'd read here implied the chicken was the very last thing you got. But no, I saw he had it before he had the 40th object.

I can't figure out what's going on. How do I even start this haunted house thing? 39 pages of comments are too much to read this early in the morning. sad.gif

Urgh, I have 28 items and I keep trying to find whatever will let me go upstairs from the top floor of the ballroom. It just says something like 'lol you decide not to go down the hallway' or something. :< I've tried pretty much everything.

40/40 and my very first badge, what a great time to join DC! Thank you all involved, it was fun! <3

This is great!

I've got the badge and the chicken but I don't know where is the little green dragon.

Any tips please?

I can't figure out what's going on. How do I even start this haunted house thing? 39 pages of comments are too much to read this early in the morning. sad.gif

Go to your scroll, and it will say something about your dragons being unhappy, just above your sharing scroll link thing smile.gif

It's so fun ^-^ got my badge but no matter how many times I go look for the chicken, it doesn't appear in the page D: me wants chicken O,..,O

This is great!

I've got the badge and the chicken but I don't know where is the little green dragon.

Any tips please?

you mean emerald green? ball room > play the piano > living room > Investigate the flash > Take the parchment > Show off the dead rat

got 39 item now Yaykkkks!