TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I got 40 items and the badge but I still have a feeling that something is missing too...

In any case, it was quite fun to play! =)

Phew, 40/40 with no hints or help! Took a while, too xd.png And got the chicken by total chance.

Thanks everyone who put this up, so much fun : )

This was awesome~ :3

I finally have all 40, so I'm happy ^^

Finally!!! After going around in circles for the past hour trying to find the basement again....

user posted image

VICTORY!!!! biggrin.gif

Darn that hard to get chicken... i got her tho!! now for the pumpkin hunt. Thanks for the fun of the haunted house it was really fun... tho i was worried at first that you might 'die' so was wary to click some things.

I was clicking too fast, and I didn't read everything on the page where I completed my quest. Is there a way to just see that one again? I tried going back, but since I have the badge, it won't let me see that page again. sad.gif

WOW!! Nice little game!! Gots 40/40, freed the spirit, got my badge but my Scroll says there may still be things to do in the Mansion? Sneeeeeeeeeaky!! It was tons of fun, thanks guys!

I wonder if it's a more-than-one-day event? Not to bash what was a great event, but it'd be even more fun if there'd be little more to do in the coming days (not collect 40 items per day though, to be fair to busier ppl!), coz now that I've bred my old Hals, I'm basically twiddling my thumbs (where DC is concerned) until the new Hal event on the 31st xd.png

I think 40 might be enough for some people lol.

I freed the dragon/spirit and it gave me the badge but I still only have 37/40 items and it says I can get them...

Yeah, can't find the chicken.... laugh.gif

i've been everywhere...four or five times... ohmy.gif

I did get the 38th item...scared off the little dragon guarding the parchement..

Edited by skyie

Got my 40 items, and finished the quest. So sad...

LOL! You're probably right. Oh, the ebils of working for a company that lets you play around online as much as you want as long as you've achieved your sales goals by the end of the month tongue.gif

Alright, Iknow where the basement is, I have 38 items, and I don't have chicken. I don't know what is the last item I'm missing. Everytime I go down to the basement and to the hidden room and every time I'm blocked and it's telling me that I'm missing some magical item.

Alright, Iknow where the basement is, I have 38 items, and I don't have chicken. I don't know what is the last item I'm missing. Everytime I go down to the basement and to the hidden room and every time I'm blocked and it's telling me that I'm missing some magical item.

Maybe you should go walk outside to clear your mind? ;p

40/40

This was certainly fun and a great way to get into the spirit of Halloween.

The badge looks cool, but the chicken was hard to find.

I can't wait for the new egg on Halloween!!!

Phew... 40 items? I'm at 24 right now, but I only started like... 15 minutes ago. xd.png Still, long way to go.

But it's amazing. :3 Thank you for the event!!

The ones that I've missing are the candle, dragon on the scoll and the rat.

The rat is in the basement and you need it for the dragon on the scroll. I can't remember where the candle is.

so its 40 items total right? i have all of mine but it keeps telling me there might be more to find in the mansion..

This event was better than anything we have had yet!!! So thank you again TJ and Spriters for all your hard work on this! You did an amazing job!! smile.gif

wub.gif

Eeee, that was very fun! A thousand thanks to everyone who worked on this, you did a great job, a fun story, game, and lots of pretty trinkets all rolled into one! ^^

What a fun game that was! I still have to go back for the chicken but, other than that, I have them all. I especially love my new haunted house badge.

Thanks to TJ, the artists and writers, and everyone else that contributed to making this excellent event. biggrin.gif

omg im suck i started late last night have so many items but cant open a certain door and cant go in the green house please helps me sad.gif

Yay, I got all 40!! I did use a hint to figure out how to get the little green dragon sprite, but I found the chicken pretty much using the "if I just keep walking around I'll find it..." method. xd.png

Thanks TJ and spriters!! This was an awesome Halloween game! I think this has been my favorite event yet. happy.gif I love spooky games like that!