TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Yay! I got all 40 items! I'd have never found the chicken without checking here though, thanks guys. xd.png

I still can't find the chicken, and yes, i've gone outside, back to the road, etc.

Got my badge, my first ever! How do you find the chicken though? I have 39/40 items

Go from the wall where you freed the spirit straight to the road outside the mansion and follow the main path.

Btw, who's the little companion helping you (often mentioned)?

The pygmy?

Yes. Handy little critter xd.png

Go from the wall where you freed the spirit straight to the road outside the mansion and follow the main path.

That's not an option from there.....

**spoiler main path and although I went back before

finishing the quest (at 37 right now) but I did reenter the game and hit "stay on the main path" *and got the chicken finally

I swear I tried that before and didn't get it though

Edited by skyie

Okay, I'm stuck. I completed the quest, but I only found 39 items. Can anyone help me out in figuring out what I'm missing?

No, you have to work your way back. But don't visit your scroll or you'll break the chain of events.

can we redo to get the item we missed?

I didn't stay on the *spoiler main path * and although I went back before

finishing the quest (at 37 right now) the *spoiler rainbow chicken* is missing

Alright! Finished the plot and got all 40 items. For some reason the chicken wasn't showing up for me in the meadow. Only took about an hour and a half, and boy does my back hurt.

Thanks TJ and all the artists and writers who helped put this together. My favorite place in the whole area was the ballroom. 2nd to that was the planetarium. ;3

omg im suck i started late last night have so many items but cant open a certain door and cant go in the green house please helps me sad.gif

In order to get into the greenhouse, you're going to need a way to get rid of that lock. Maybe looking around the library will yield some useful information? smile.gif

I finished, but was still missing the rainbow chicken...I poked around a bit more and then she just appeared on my list! No idea where I found her *lol*

Great game. I really enjoyed it! Thanks biggrin.gif

Okay, I'm stuck. I completed the quest, but I only found 39 items. Can anyone help me out in figuring out what I'm missing?

same problem

is there a list of items anywhere? xd.png

Lets see, I'm getting there! 8D This is so very fun and cool.

37/40

I feel a bit accomplished. Hehe. x3

can we redo to get the item we missed?

I didn't stay on the *spoiler main path * and although I went back before

finishing the quest (at 37 right now) the *spoiler rainbow chicken* is missing

Go from where you freed the spirit and work your way back to the main path.

I found out what I'm missing- that huge, complex... thing that's the largest item of all. I can't describe it because I have no idea what it's meant to be.

but I did reenter the game and hit "saty on the main path" and got the chicken finally

I swear I tried that before and didn't get it though

Thank you!! Yes I did that several times as well, but I guess I had to find the basement again, get denied and THEN restart the game.

oki i got 40/40

hopefully thats all

the last 2 i was missing were the chicken and the thing u get from showing off the rat xd.png

I found out what I'm missing- that huge, complex... thing that's the largest item of all. I can't describe it because I have no idea what it's meant to be.

Do you mean the bits of dragon?