TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Nah, I've got that... It's something else.

I got all of mine by just clicking every link I came across, even if it meant back tracking a few times.

You need the rat for the green dog/parchment, which I think is one of the magic spells needed for the story as well.

No, it's not. I finished the story without it, and had to go back for it.

And now I'm done. 40/40, hooray!

Thanks, that was quite fun. And some very cute sprites.

After Halloween, will we be able to see them?

Edited by SolarCat

Great event! I just found the chicken and the dragon on the parchment, so now I have 40/40 items.

Never expected something like this for the event, but I love it =)

Have 36 or 37 items - how do you find the basement??

ETA: got the basement, the rat, successfully accomplished the mission of the thing but still need the dog/scroll and chicken. Howdya get the dog/scroll?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Any idea on how to get the badge?

I have 40/40 items.

You get the badge by freeing the spirit.

@ Solar: I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Fortune86

Well, I completed the goal and got the badge, but I only have 39/40 items. I got the rainbow chicken, but I have no clue what I'm missing.  sad.gif

Do you have the little green dragon on the parchment? U can find it in the Ballroom when you go to play the piano - investigate the flash. U have to have the dead mouse found at the basement to get it though <-spoiler

And I got the badge too. tongue.gif Yay, my second badge. Well, I've got to go have coffee now. That was really fun! Thank god for DC holidays. :'D

Owwww... curse my bad eyesight, I thought it would warn me.

*put in a BIG shamefaces emoticon*

Thanks a lot!!

Fun game smile.gif

Do you have the little green dragon on the parchment? U can find it in the Ballroom when you go to play the piano - investigate the flash. U have to have the dead mouse found at the basement to get it though <-spoiler

Yup, that was it. I found it right before you posted that. xd.png

Yay! I got all 40 items! I'd have never found the chicken without checking here though, thanks guys. xd.png

I've been looking for the basement for a half hour. Could someone please PM me how to get to it? I don't want to ruin it for other people, so please PM me only.

40/40

YAY!

And locked with Marrows and Pumpkins smile.gif

awesome!

Thank you for the hard work guys!

Thanks everyone for putting this together! biggrin.gif Hopefully I can find the badge...

I've been looking for the basement for a half hour. Could someone please PM me how to get to it? I don't want to ruin it for other people, so please PM me only.

spoiler --> There is a dark door in the hallway, that you haven't been able to open before. Try opening it now - if you can open it, then you have everything you need to finish; if you can't open it, then you're not done looking for other things yet. <-- spoiler

I wonder if it's a more-than-one-day event? Not to bash what was a great event, but it'd be even more fun if there'd be little more to do in the coming days (not collect 40 items per day though, to be fair to busier ppl!), coz now that I've bred my old Hals, I'm basically twiddling my thumbs (where DC is concerned) until the new Hal event on the 31st xd.png