TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Nah, I've got that... It's something else.

I got all of mine by just clicking every link I came across, even if it meant back tracking a few times.

You need the rat for the green dog/parchment, which I think is one of the magic spells needed for the story as well.

No, it's not. I finished the story without it, and had to go back for it.

And now I'm done. 40/40, hooray!

Thanks, that was quite fun. And some very cute sprites.

After Halloween, will we be able to see them?

Edited by SolarCat

Great event! I just found the chicken and the dragon on the parchment, so now I have 40/40 items.

Never expected something like this for the event, but I love it =)

Have 36 or 37 items - how do you find the basement??

ETA: got the basement, the rat, successfully accomplished the mission of the thing but still need the dog/scroll and chicken. Howdya get the dog/scroll?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Any idea on how to get the badge?

I have 40/40 items.

You get the badge by freeing the spirit.

@ Solar: I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Fortune86

Well, I completed the goal and got the badge, but I only have 39/40 items. I got the rainbow chicken, but I have no clue what I'm missing.  sad.gif

Do you have the little green dragon on the parchment? U can find it in the Ballroom when you go to play the piano - investigate the flash. U have to have the dead mouse found at the basement to get it though <-spoiler

And I got the badge too. tongue.gif Yay, my second badge. Well, I've got to go have coffee now. That was really fun! Thank god for DC holidays. :'D

Owwww... curse my bad eyesight, I thought it would warn me.

*put in a BIG shamefaces emoticon*

Thanks a lot!!

Fun game smile.gif

Do you have the little green dragon on the parchment? U can find it in the Ballroom when you go to play the piano - investigate the flash. U have to have the dead mouse found at the basement to get it though <-spoiler

Yup, that was it. I found it right before you posted that. xd.png

Yay! I got all 40 items! I'd have never found the chicken without checking here though, thanks guys. xd.png

I've been looking for the basement for a half hour. Could someone please PM me how to get to it? I don't want to ruin it for other people, so please PM me only.

40/40

YAY!

And locked with Marrows and Pumpkins smile.gif

awesome!

Thank you for the hard work guys!

Thanks everyone for putting this together! biggrin.gif Hopefully I can find the badge...

I've been looking for the basement for a half hour. Could someone please PM me how to get to it? I don't want to ruin it for other people, so please PM me only.

spoiler --> There is a dark door in the hallway, that you haven't been able to open before. Try opening it now - if you can open it, then you have everything you need to finish; if you can't open it, then you're not done looking for other things yet. <-- spoiler