TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

No guide as of yet, that I know of. I'm sure someone has one in the works, though.

Well, I have a made a sort of complete guide... It's a map that includes all the locations, passages and items with a remarks on what do you need to get first to get certain items. I'm not sure if I can post it though... On one hand, people are giving spoilers all over the thread and nobody said something like that can't be posted (while spoiler-alerted and hidden), on the other, it IS a complete guide. Hmmm... Is there an admin online? biggrin.gif

I'm going to have to say the people who finished before they got the chicken can't get it now, dang, so close 2, me should have explored first......

I'm going to have to say the people who finished before they got the chicken can't get it now, dang, so close 2, me should have explored first......

Is that true?

Edit: I GOT THE CHICKEN!

*dances with joy*

Edited by Fortune86

The wall?

Where's that again?

You know.. Where the secret room that had the dragon spirit in it. Glowing eyes?

What! You're kidding, right? Please say it isn't so! D:

Yay! Finished and got all the items (though I had to come here to find out I still had to get a chicken xd.png)

For you guys that cannot get the chicken even after staying on the main path, here's how I got it (the same happened to me) :

Start from the beginning, enter the mansion and make your way back into the basement, go there and approach the back wall again, it will say that the hidden doorway can no longer be found and take you back to the hallway, make your way back out of the mansion again to the wood path and follow the main path, you should get it then.

ETA: Thank you to all the people that made this event possible, this was so much fun and I loved the story! <3

Great thanks, it worked! biggrin.gif

What! You're kidding, right? Please say it isn't so! D:

That is NOT true. I beat the game with 38 items and then went back to find the other 2, and after I found the 39th item, I could get the chicken.

You know.. Where the secret room that had the dragon spirit in it. Glowing eyes?

I hade a moment of durp there lol

I get what you meant. I found the Chicken after looking at it.

I wonder if it's possible to get that adorable Pygmy on the scrolls. It would be so awesome if we could!

I've been in the mansion for over an hour and trying to leave and have so much items (35 exactly) and I need help. Can you please help me? I heard of a basement and a chicken

OK Where do you find the dragon head, the mouse, and the one that looks like a green mouse on parchment? Please

I've been in the mansion for over an hour and trying to leave and have so much items (35 exactly) and I need help. Can you please help me? I heard of a basement and a chicken

I can tell you that you can get the chicken only after you found the other 39 items by going back at the start and deciding to stay instead of following the path.^^

Okay, I already got to the hidden room, but I only have 39 items and running in circles doesn't help either... is it 40 items + chicken or is the chicken already included in the 40 items (just so that I know if I need to keep running in circles through the mansion or if I just need to keep checking the forest.

Okay, I already got to the hidden room, but I only have 39 items and running in circles doesn't help either... is it 40 items + chicken or is the chicken already included in the 40 items (just so that I know if I need to keep running in circles through the mansion or if I just need to keep checking the forest.

Chicken is the 40th item.^^

It's 40 items including the chicken (:

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by becrux

ohmygoodness this is so cool! Thank you TJ! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! biggrin.gif

Thanks MichiyoSaitou & becrux! Guess I need to run in circles through the forest then... ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Awesome event and lovely story! Thanks to all who participated in creating it!