TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Got 38 items just need two more to find. Got my badge though which i am rather happy with. Thanks for creating this it was really fun ^^

Never mind fount the chicken...got all the objects now ^^

Edited by JaneDunn

Question: is the tombstone in the Cemetery so programmed that it will display your own username? Mine reads: "Leaning closer to a tombstone you note that the name is mostly worn off, though it appears to say Duysterwald." ohmy.gif

Finally! I got the comet! The last item on the list happy.gif Thanks TJ and all the artists/spriters that created the AWESOME haunted house event! biggrin.gif

I hope the haunted house badge becomes clickable later on, like the Easter Baskets smile.gif

How did you get the comet? That's where I'm stuck!

Wow, awesome - eventually got the chicken biggrin.gif

Now to help the kids.. and try not to let the side down by looking confuzzled and getting stuck!

I cannot begin to imagine how much work must have gone into this.. Thank you to all who had a part in creating the fun for us!

GF, LLL and family ~

For those who are stuck on the chicken you go back to where you started and instead of following the path stay on the main trail and it should be there.

For those who are stuck on the chicken you go back to where you started and instead of following the path stay on the main trail and it should be there.

I love you. Really smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Oh God...

I have 37 items and Im stuck >.<

EDIT

Now 38..

Edited by MichiyoSaitou