TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I've only found 32 items.  If you need to quite because you, let's say, need to be up in 6 hours, will it start back where you left off?

i too found only 32

37 now

Edited by Shinobimasterz

okay i'm in panic now

what is this rainbow chicken everyone is talking about O.o?!

I tried the main trail and it didn't give me anything (sobs)

Srsly. Rainbow Chicken is hiding from me. ninja.gif

yer not the only one...been thru the house multiple times and only have 39 items. can't find the rainbow chicken

Yey! All 40 now!!

Thank you TJ!! Thank you spriters!!! This was the best Halloween event ever!!

AWWW come on! The chicken is hiding...maybe it's a very shy chicken? *runs up and down the path and throws corn kernels in every direction* xd.png

I'm not sure, but I believe you need to make sure that the dragon spirit is truly free before you can find the rainbow chicken on the main path...I have the elusive little thing.

I found it pretty much the moment it came up, and now I'm stuck there!!! laugh.gif

It's FUN!

Thank you TJ and everybody who worked on this!

Ok first everybody thought there are 39 items, now there are people who have 42 items because the played it a second time. *lol* Surprise surprise. wub.gif

Can one of these people provide a screenshot?

I have 39 items and I still cant get the rainbow chicken from where others say it is. I just get sent back to the start.

Ok first everybody thought there are 39 items, now there are people who have 42 items because the played it a second time. *lol* Surprise surprise. :wub:

42?! What're the two extra items? o_O

And lol, rainbow chicken. XD I love the chickens! XDD Would be awesome if the rainbow chickens were released in the main cave someday.

Edited by Fading Existence

I just finished and got all 40 items. :3 All I have to say is...this. ROCKED. I love text-based games and this was awesome. I'd definitely love to see more stuff like this in the future. :D

okay i'm in panic now

what is this rainbow chicken everyone is talking about O.o?!

I tried the main trail and it didn't give me anything (sobs)

It's the 40th one. You get the badge at 39 but there is one more lurking out there.

Done, and nothing happening :/ All 39 items, quest over...maybe it's just a random chance thing?

my only options for the main path are

-stay on the main path

which leads me to return to the wooded area

I've been through every single door way and what not over 20 times and I still can't figure out where to go next.

Sometimes you can only get into places after you've got a specific item. So don't forget to check back in places after you've got more items, even if you've visited them before!

And got my badge! laugh.gif That was so much fun.

yer not the only one...been thru the house multiple times and only have 39 items. can't find the rainbow chicken

I went back through the house, down to the basement, then continued out again. This time I finally got my rainbow chicken smile.gif

I don't believe there's a chicken. And I can't figure out where to go from where I am. I can't explore the floor above the balcony, even though it says I picked up a candle from the balcony, I can't find any of these... ghosts or owls people are talking about. And especially not that rainbow chicken.

How does one get that little creature guarding the parchment to bugger off? I have a bloody sword, why can't I just poke the thing away?

the chicken only appears once you've finished the thing, aka gotten the badge.

user posted image

that's the bade i have....do i need another to get the chicken?

eta: it won't let me show the mini house with the sparkles and stuff

Edited by andrelina