TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

And again I missed the leetle trees. There seems to be a curse on me getting one.

They drop in the forest all year, so as long as you have an egg slot and don't have a leetle tree yet, you have a chance of getting one.

It's just that the image changes with the different holidays now. (Sort of like how nocturnes change sprites and night and then at day again.) The Halloween image arrived yesterday, that's all.

Already bred my Pumpkins and Marrows~ Hoping to snag a bunch of Pumpkins from the AP this year. c:

well im locked with 4 nice marrows and 3 pumpkins with 4 left to breed. hopefully they will all be hatched by monday and ready for the halloween release! smile.gif anyone have any ideas about whats happening tonight at midnight? I wonder if its more collecting for our baskets?? Im excited either way! smile.gif

Still can't decide fave DC holiday Christmas vs. Halloween... lol

(sorry i didnt get much sleep last night)

Sounds like a great event again, thanks a lot! smile.gif

Btw, could somebody tell me what "there will be no Holiday limits" means? As many holiday eggs as we want, no matter how many eggs and hatchies we already have?

Just a reminder to everyone that Holidays always bring increased fan site traffic.  Your eggs will get views faster than normal and are more likely to get sick if you post them right away.

Keep an eye on your eggs and hatchies.

Thank you for the reminder. Actually, I think I'll go put a reminder in my sig Do you mind if I quote you?

Edited by AlternateMew

on which category do we find the new halloween eggs on the 31. ?

alpine ? Coast ? desert`? etc `?

I would imagine that they'll be spread out across the biomes, makes it a fairer competition rather than everyone cramming into one.

Hisietari - no, it just means that you're not restricted to two like you are for Christmas dragons, for example. If you have four egg slots, you can have up to four of the new release. smile.gif

Edited by kerrikins

@Data_Girl_3 Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch a Leetle Tree but maybe next time! biggrin.gif

I bred my marrows and my pumpinks and I dropped almost all of them. I hope they found a good home!

Has anyone tried their Vampires?

Are the bitten eggs turning or dying?

I bit two today. The first one died, but the second one turned and wasn't tossed out. I don't know if the success rate is any higher, but it's the first egg that's even turned for me for a while, let alone getting tossed out by another dragon.

They drop in the forest all year, so as long as you have an egg slot and don't have a leetle tree yet, you have a chance of getting one.

I didn't know they dropped all year in the forest. Thanks for the info.

It's just that the image changes with the different holidays now.  (Sort of like how nocturnes change sprites and night and then at day again.)  The Halloween image arrived yesterday, that's all.

I know, I have been around since they were relaeased for the first time, but for some reason I always miss the day they are released

I bred my only pair of marrows and only got one egg. What happened to multiclutches? =/

ETA: Same result with my only pumpkin pair...

Edited by AmuletMoon

Until now, I bred two 2nd gen Pumpkin x CB Pigmy and they gave me 3 eggs in total, and a CB f Marrow x CB m Flamingo that gave me a full clutch! <3

And there's a m Marrow that still waits to be bred, as it will be tried later for a friend wink.gif

I tried to catch eggs for me, my sister and friends but all I could get are Pumpkins, they are really less desired than Marrows.

Now I really look forward to tomorrow and the big Halloween event on the 31st, my zombie fodders are really impatient to know what will be their destiny wink.gif

Hisietari - no, it just means that you're not restricted to two like you are for Christmas dragons, for example. If you have four egg slots, you can have up to four of the new release. smile.gif

Thanks a lot - that'd have been great though, aye? tongue.gif

Guess it's smaller clutches for same species breeding. I bred my spare female marrow with a CB nocturne and got 3 eggs. You'd think I'd remember that after my years here. Oh well. xd.png

Edited by AmuletMoon

Hope I can catch a leetle tree... it seems ppl dont grad eggs so quickly from anywhere anymore though and stuff x.x

Yay just bred one for my mom I rather like these combos...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vUUNK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WRF1D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nA4tG

I think though I got a multi cluster breeding my marrows by weird stuff vs. 1 egg with marrow x marrow.. odd

anywho I think I am done catching for the day I need to eat and sleep b4 midnight so I can be ready for whatever is coming tonight! Yay! wub.gif

Does anyone have wild guesses about what the new dragons would look like? Personally, I'm wishing for a cobwebby/dusty sort of dragon.

BTW, thanks TJ!

Happily egg locked for awhile with two Marrows and two Pumpkins. Influence three of them so I should be able to catch more eggs in a few days! Woohoo!!

Hmmm... Since many people are breeding their old Halloween dragons like crazy today, I think I'll change my plans and wait to breed mine until Oct 31.

Spread things out a bit.

WOW they are moving fast on the AP... I didn't plan any trades for marrows or pumpkins because I was quite confident I could grab them from the AP, as I didn't have any trouble getting valentines and christmas dragons, but I don't know how many times I've read 'try as you may...' already today. Confidence is dropping quite heavily.

Anyone willing to send me a trade link would be very much appreciated by now biggrin.gif

Hmmm... Since many people are breeding their old Halloween dragons like crazy today, I think I'll change my plans and wait to breed mine until Oct 31.

Spread things out a bit.

I agree with you. I had to breed mine today because I had IOU to fulfil, but I would have liked to breed them a bit later.

I have heard that right before midnight there were a lot of eggs in the AP and it was easy to get them, while after 4-5 hours, when I woke up, there were already really few sad.gif If people would think also about other time zones' people before breeding like mad would be really nice sad.gif