TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Even though i'm locked, i've still been AP stalking. All the halloweens i've seen pass all have bad linages, whereas the Marrow and the Pumpkins I got all are all 2nd Gen. Am I super lucky or...?

I bred two of my Marrows together for PB eggs, got three, kept one. Bred the other Marrow, got four, kept one. Bred two of my Pumpkins for PB eggs, got three, kept one, bred the last one, got four, kept one. Hope all my Marrow and Pumpkin eggs went to good homes!

ETA: SPELLFAIL

Edited by oddsoxdi

Don't worry, oddsoxdi. we'll only flog them on alternate Tuesdays.

I wonder what this year's Halloween dragon will be. I really like the Black Marrows. In my mind, it'd be hard to top that.

Edited by Long_Before_Dawn

I've got 4 marrows and a pumpkin egg so far.

One of the marrows was bred by me (I made a trade with its sibling; the recipient managed to catch the sibling when it went to the AP, which means that I get to keep the other egg they bred - I'm so excited), a marrow x male hellfire, a particular favorite pair of mine.

I've also got a pumpkin x original pygmy, marrow x male silver, marrow x female thunder, and marrow x male pillow.

I'm going to be breeding my male marrow x female balloon later, probably Friday, and keep an egg for myself. I also have two pumpkins I can breed, also Friday; not sure what I'll breed them to yet, I've been waiting to see if I like any of the new pairs or if I'm keeping them with the original pygmy mates from last year.

I've got a tinsel egg hatching in 3 hours, so I'll have another space to go hunting.

Only have one Marrow right now from a very kind IOU, hopefully going to get another later. ^^; Still need some Pumpkins...

I'm utterly enjoying refreshing the AP and seeing the eggs several minutes later.

ARRGGHH.

I have a tinsel egg that got sick (with plenty of views) at 3 days 23 hours. It is of course fogged. But I need to use that space for another IMPORTANT MARROW biggrin.gif. How soon after it STOPS being sick do y'all think I DARE ER it ?

Now that I'm unloocked, I wonder if I should hunt for another Marrow or another Pumpkin...

Now that I'm unloocked, I wonder if I should hunt for another Marrow or another Pumpkin...

Marrow. No question. smile.gif

Man, the lag is so bad right now it scares me to think what it's going to be like on Halloween. I am absolutely dreading it already.

xd.png I've yet to get lucky with snagging anything.

Though I have been privy to seeing some rather pretty ones, and eggs go by.

ARRGGHH.

I have a tinsel egg that got sick (with plenty of views) at 3 days 23 hours. It is of course fogged. But I need to use that space for another IMPORTANT MARROW biggrin.gif. How soon after it STOPS being sick do y'all think I DARE ER it ?

My tinsels always get sick when I hatch them.

I just keep them in the ER until they hatch, even after they get sick, and fog them as soon as they hatch. Usually the sickness wears off in about 12 hours, and I can unfog them again.

Sick ER tinsel eggs are not a scary thing. They'll hatch long before they'll die - just be there to fog it when it does!

So, this year, we've got things happening every day of this mid-week, and then you've got some time to catch up before the "grand finale" release on Halloween.

Tuesday, October 25 - Leetle Trees

As you have probably already seen, Leetle Trees are joining in the festivities with a special design.

Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches. Remember that there are no limits on Holiday dragons, but "held egg" rules still apply.

Thursday, October 27 - Halloween Event

There will be a special event beginning at 0:00 on October 27 and running until 0:00 on November 1 (five days). It will not interfere with your egg raising in any way, so don't worry about keeping egg spots free.

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

Reminder:

Well got lucky this mornign finally and caught marrow # 34 for my friend ( u know who u r) lol and it happend to be a PB yay for her! smile.gif

I've been very lucky so far! I managed to snag a leetle tree just the other night, and managed to snatch one Marrow egg. I already had some Pumpkins so I bred them both and managed to create 8 eggs for this season. I hope whoever got them is very happy! Now I'm stalking the cave for a second Marrow. I've gendered the one I got to be male, but I need a female to go with it. D:

*sighs* I'm anxious what the dragon release will cause when the lag right now is already so bad that all i get is a white page for minutes on end only alternating with the occasional fronzen front page. Lovely.

Jumping up and down squealing like a fangirl!!! I was griping to myself because the eggs in the AP were dancin' the Lagulatin' Tango, so I went to the Biomes to get away from 458 other clickers and got a CB Black!!! It's only the second one on my Scroll!!

But it looks like the only Marrows I get this year are the ones I bred due to the severe lagulation.

ETA: censor self. @Long Before Dawn - ok THAT"S funny!

Edited by oddsoxdi

on which category do we find the new halloween eggs on the 31. ?

alpine ? Coast ? desert`? etc `?

Locked up with three marrows and four pumpkins, all 2nd gen. Those were the last dragons I needed to collect all the breeds! ...Until Monday, when there'll be a new breed, but I'll worry about that later. xd.png

I can hardly wait. Due to my 6 yro Cicero up and went bye bye on me I was unable to grab those 2 past releases. However I did manage to nab 2 of the blue eggs. Also got a bronze and silver tinsel from another dragon breeder. So now that I have the new computer I am ready for those Halloween ones now that my two blues have hatched. Bring them on!!!! Will grab two only--one for a male and one for a female. Then I can resume playing catch-up with the other 3 eggies. smile.gif

Just a reminder to everyone that Holidays always bring increased fan site traffic. Your eggs will get views faster than normal and are more likely to get sick if you post them right away.

Keep an eye on your eggs and hatchies.

And again I missed the leetle trees. There seems to be a curse on me getting one.