TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Brilliant! The site has to be down, doesn't it!

I feel oddly happy locked with my common eggs. =P I'll probably regret it sooner or later but oh well. :B

More curious about tomorrow's planned event and the new eggs. ^^

I egg locked myself with 7 Black Marrows. Good thing I did it when breeding started... because when I caught the 7th Egg, the AP was almost empty again...

Is the site down? O_o Noooo! *drama* I did catch a Pumpkin before it crashed though. smile.gif

No longer down, but holidays keep flying by... I refuse to abandon my two CB zombie fodder.

No longer down, but holidays keep flying by... I refuse to abandon my two CB zombie fodder.

Yeah, for me too - I must have clicked on 50 of them before actually managing to catch anything. tongue.gif

I just saw a Paper and a couple of Stripes.

Three Pumpkins and two Marrows so far- I bred the Marrows, though! xd.png They're tough to catch.

Edited by Khymarea

"The two dragons breed to produce several eggs, but you decide to keep only one:

Click the egg you wish to keep. If you do not select an egg, all of them will be abandoned after an hour.

Even if you keep one of these eggs, it may still be abandoned automatically after thirty minutes if you are already at the limit for this breed. Please see the help page on breed limits for more information and to check if you are at the limit."

Did anyone notice this message from breeding a multiclutch? It looks like the message is meant to include all holiday breedings, since it mentions breed limits. Looks like we will only have 30 minutes to teleport Christmas eggs unless something changes.

Yes. But there has been discussion in suggestions - TJ MIGHT try and let us hold for a bit longer - but what I don't get is how we can hold over the limit AT ALL... sad.gif

I have Christmas IOUs....

Bred three marrow eggs from CB Holly, two were dropped to the AP. Good luck catching them wink.gif

i also notice you can't teleport the egg until you choose the one to keep... you can only teleport the egg you keep and the other go to the ap

Certainly smile.gif

I remember how much I caught last year as a newbie... a grand total of one pumpkin xd.png

Hmm... has the cave suddenly gotten particularly laggy for anyone else? I restarted my computer, I was running some other things in the background and I figured if I shut everything else down the AP would load faster--but instead it seems to be running more slowly, with about the same number of people watching it from the on-screen count.

Certainly smile.gif

I remember how much I caught last year as a newbie... a grand total of one pumpkin xd.png

Aww...well now you have a chance to catch up right? ^ ^!

*grumbles dry.gif * stupid vampires......... 3 bites.... 2 kills... only 1 turned... hope whoever gets it is happy... my vamps hate sharing their venom..... dry.gif i gots 4 more vamps, but ima wait cuz they take up egg spots... *SIGH* wink.gif

Aww...well now you have a chance to catch up right? ^ ^!

I have plenty of chance to catch up, yes (plus I have plenty of nice stuff to trade for them now ^^;;)

gone smile.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

damn, why do I always miss the trees sad.gif

anyway, just bred a clutch of marrow eggs ^^

3 are dropped in the cave ;p

happy catching

WOOT! Just caught a second-gen pumpkin! It's amazing ;D

My dragons were quite good this morning. I bred 9 pumpkins and 7 marrows ^^

All I've seen are marrows that have been bred to 6th or 7th gen ugly partners.

sad.gif

I would have thought there'd be a lot more 2nd gens than higher ones :/

Edited by Nimrodel