TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I was just about to snag a marrow T-T

Thanks, TJ!

The described Halloween menu sounds sweet!

I was lucky enough to get 3 PB eggs (kept one) out of my only Pumpkin pair, and am hoping to find a trade for another PB 2nd gen so I can breed PB 3rd gens next year, and had 2-egg clutches out of each of my PB Marrow pairings, so I have what I hope will be a fruitful pair for PB 3rd Marrows next year for sure.

So I'm pretty happy so far.

Happy B-day to all those celebrating theirs, and wishes for buckets of lovely eggs to us all!

I wish the best of luck to you guys catching stuff when maintenance clears. It's usually my sign that I should sleep like a normal person. I've managed to catch 2 stairstep pumpkins and 3 marrows and even gifted one to a friend who doesn't do forums. Great start to a crazy week!

Opinion-question:

So far, do the marrows and pumpkins seem to breed better when paired with a common or another holiday/rare? Or does it not really matter?

I already feel like it's taking forever... x.x

Marie19R- bred CB silver x marrow = 2 eggs

Edited by DarkEternity

how long does the maintence usually last?

Word in the IRC is 15-20 mins at most.

Edited by Khymarea

thanks...longest 20 min ever xd.png

no CB pumpkin or marrow this year

pumpkin were in '09 and marrow '10

they can only breed now

Edited by Merenwen

so there are no CB pumpkins and marrows, right?

Yep, none. You can only catch CBs on the year of their premier.

Lol, I was just getting into the Halloween hunt, when *bam* 'maintenance'. tongue.gif I'm ok with it - anything to keep the site running (still hoping it'll be over soon though wink.gif ).

Edited by stagazer_7

Opinion-question:

So far, do the marrows and pumpkins seem to breed better when paired with a common or another holiday/rare? Or does it not really matter?

4 Pumpkins paired with Pygmys = 13 eggs

2 Marrows paired with other Holidays = 2 eggs

2 Marrows paired with Daydreams = 2 eggs

1 PB Marrow pair = 1 egg

Conclusion, Marrows are just jerks.

Edited by Draco Knight

Lol, I was just getting into the Haloween hunt, when *bam* 'maintenance'. tongue.gif I'm ok with it - anything to keep the site running (still hoping it'll be over soon though wink.gif ).

Same. Was just getting back in when I remembered Halloween dragons were breedable today. I love a good competitive AP stalk. tongue.gif

Oh yeah, back in business! biggrin.gif

I bred my CB Marrow with a CB Stone and got 2 eggs. Then I remembered the Cave and had to wait 2o min for maintenance.

I actually saw a Black egg on the AP.

Woot, found my second non-inbred marrow so that bags me 3 cute pumpkins and 2 clean marrows! My 6th is a silver tinsel.. once that one hatches..im hoping for a third marrow, but not pushing my luck..lol