oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Missed the past, like, 5 episodes of JJBA so I'm catching up on that. And watching the newest episode of Death Parade.

Re-watched Steins;Gate - yes, that show is still awesome. xd.png Now onto re-watching the movie.

Fullmetal Alcheist Brotherhood. I've watched it sooo many times but its still funny and heartwrenching.

I am now currently upsessed with RWBY

*Obsessed Esko.

I'm watching Log Horizon s2, Kuroko no Basuke s3, Durarara x2 and Naruto Shippuden.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

@Marcus Phoenix My sister loves Durarara x2

Yowamushi Pedal, and Hunter x Hunter.

I'm currently watching Tokyo Ghoul √A. Haven't caught up with the manga yet. Probably won't for a while- I'm only on chapter 40 of 140 something 0_0

Detective Conan. xd.png This show is older than some of the people on Dragcave, and it's STILL GOING.

Raise your hand if you were born after 1994! Whoops I meant 1996, 1994 was the manga debut.

Edited by zaverxi

HIIME HIME HIME SUKI SUKI DAISUKI

HIME HIME KIRA KIRA RIN

OOKIKU NARE MAHOU KAKETE MO

HIME WA HIME NA NO HIME NA NO DA

...Currently watching Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road. tongue.gif

Edited by Beldarius

Currently keeping up with Durarara x2, Tokyo Ghoul √A, and Death Parade... recently finished SnK and The Devil is a Part-Timer, as well. I've been on a roll!

RWBY's not an anime, I don't think. It's Anime-esque.

I just started my rewatch of Wolf's Rain. Didn't finish it the first time around. The show's so sad sad.gif

Just finished re-watching Trinity Blood; I wish they would've made another season of it ^^;

I'm currently watching:

Fairy Tail

Mahou Sensou (aka Magical Warfare)

Naruto (when the current filler ends)

Just finished watching:

Ao No Exorcist (aka Blue Exorcist)

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

Just finished re-watching Trinity Blood; I wish they would've made another season of it ^^;

I actually think Trinity Blood's anime is subpar compared to the original light novels and the manga. xd.png The manga actually came before the anime, yet the anime's crew still changed the character designs and the plot. ._. Another season would be difficult to make for one reason: two of the guys who died in the anime survived in the original novels.

Dietrich and Isaak both survive in the manga and novels.

Cain isn't a quiet "nice" guy but a really energetic, goofy and childish one.

Abel has never gone 100% in his Krusnik activation.

Tres isn't supposed to scowl or look that scary. Instead, he's supposed to look like he's 16 years old and completely expressionless and cute.

Kate is supposed to be an elderly lady with a mole on her cheek, not young. (This is from the original light novels.)

They appeared to have cut Antonio, Sister Monica, Shahrazad, Brother Matthew, Brother Philip and Calamity Jane from the anime entirely.

And right now, Caterina and Tres are actually part of the Rosenkreuz Orden. They changed sides after AX was dissolved.

...Isaak is actually the oldest character in the entire series. He's 3000+ years old and nobody knows what he is yet - he predates World War III, the vampires, the Mars settlers and the entire space age. Some of his previous identities include Paracelsus, Comte de Saint-Germain, Cagliostro and Xu Fu. ...Xu Fu was born in 255 BC, and TB takes place in 3063 AD. Compare this to Cain (the second oldest character) who's 'just' 975 years old. Isaak is 3318.

Edited by Beldarius

I just finished Kill la Kill yesterday. Ohmygod, my brain exploded, haha!

It was brilliant and I loved every moment of it!

Now I just need something new to watch, I am considering Kyoukai no Kanata or Nichijou :3

Yu Yu Hakusho. Seen it before more than a few times, but it's just so darn funny. xd.png Yusuke's so hilarious with his 'don't give a crap' attitude. And I love Kurama and Hiei so much. wub.gif

Yu Yu Hakusho. Seen it before more than a few times, but it's just so darn funny. xd.png Yusuke's so hilarious with his 'don't give a crap' attitude. And I love Kurama and Hiei so much. wub.gif

Yu Yu Hakusho <3<3<3<3<3

I just finished both seasons of Mushi-shi, currently looking for something new. Either similar to Mushi-shi or Mononoke, or something scary.

I actually started watching Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu kyoushitsu), and I like it, but I hate starting series that haven't ended yet. I fall out of interest when I can only have one episode a week.

Currently watching Yuri Kuma Arashi. Despite the wacky premise, it is incredibly enjoyable! And those bears... Don't even get me started on those bears! Despite the fact that they eat humans, they are beyond adorable!

Yuri approved!

user posted image

Watching:

My love story

Uta no Prince-Sama

Sailor Moon Crystal

Sound! Euphonium

I think those are the ones I am watching as of now. I watch clips of Macross Frontier and AKb0048, have not been watching to much anime since Love Live School Idol Project! Finished