oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Starting to watch Danganronpa, now that I've finished watching a playthrough of the game. I've only watched the first episode for now, and will probably pick it back up again after exams.

Edited by greenglassesgal

I'm rewatching Tsuritama with my boyfriend; he wanted something fun to watch and so this is what I recommended, haha

Seisen Cerberus is a new anime that I've been keeping up with every monday for a new episode. Its really good biggrin.gif

Finally started One Piece

Also watching naruto Shippuden, Assassination Classroom s2, Kiznaiver, My Hero Academia, Dimension W and Durarara x2 Ketsu

Definitely some good anime this season, though I can't wait for Food Wars S2 biggrin.gif

Monster.

I really love the serious tone of this one and how much it delves into morality and the human psyche. Almost done with it though, and it's too bad I don't have any other animes lined up that are similar, gosh darn it. I wouldn't even know how to look. ;_;

Most recently - Future GPX Cyber Formula SIN

I've watched it so many times but it's so darn good.

watched the new episode to Seisen Cerberus and finished watching Akame ga Kill! Both are great anime

Of this season I'm watching Mob Psycho 100 and D.Gray-Man Hallow. So far the latter has been pretty loyal to the manga, so I'm hoping it's gonna stay that way...

ehe... Precure. One of the older ones to be more precise, Futari Wa Pretty Cure. I am an addict. <3

Been keeping up with Danganronpa from the day the first episode was released. I love the series so much, no matter how hard it messes with my emotions ;~;

I started Beautiful Bones with my best friend a couple months ago, and I just haven't picked it back up on my own. That's the last new one I've started on.

Edited by sylviamaris

im not caught up with it but i like new game! more than i expected i would

whats better than this. gals bein pals

I'm watching Rental Magica, Ben-to, Fate series, Engaged to the Unidentified and some others and I like them, though I'm already searching for some other anime with magic now(a bad habit from me...)

Currently rewatching Kagewani season 1. I kinda forgot to keep up to date with the 2nd season, so just rewatching season 1 before I restart season 2.

After that, probably catch up on Yami Shibai or watch Mononoke again (I think I've watched that series a dozen times by now xd.png).