oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Decided to start watching the Love Live! Series since Season 2 just ended. Just finished Season 1 and it was actually pretty enjoyable! The characters are all likable though some of them aren't as well developed as some others... But it's understandable since there's only 13 episodes in a season. Perhaps they'll see more character development in season 2. The animation quality is also pretty good!

Unfortunately, the only songs I really like in season 1 is START:DASH!! and Private Wars...Hopefully, season 2 will have more songs that I like. smile.gif

Their first live performance was also awesome!

Edited by ranger X92

I just finished Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan a few days ago.

This summer, I will pick up Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus, Free! Eternal Summer, Ai Mai Mi: Mousou Catastrophe, and Sailor Moon Crystal (Sailor Moon 2014). I will probably end up watching Mekakucity Actors (and maybe Soul Eater Not) too.

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Akame ga Kill!

First episode was really good and something I definitely want to continue it seems like it has great potential =3

I'm introducing Mushishi to some friends of mine who somehow never saw it, despite watching anime just as long as I have... I'm also just re-watching some of my favorites; Spice and Wolf, Yukikaze, D.N. Angel, and more. My tastes are all over the place when it comes to anime, and it seems to be getting worse... laugh.gif

Randomly started watching

Tokyo ESP

Akame ga Kill

SAO/2 (yeah I know about time xd.png)

Yami Shibai Ghost stories

All of these are pretty good in my opinion first 2 are really bloody and just the kind of thing I look for in an anime smile.gif

Just yesterday started to watch the new Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) episodes. I already read the manga and now are wondering, if the anime will follow the story...

I recently started re-watching Higurashi, and I'm planning on watching Princess Jellyfish again really soon because I adore that one. Fullmetal Alchemist is sort of a constant for me, because ever couple days I'll watch some of my favorite episodes again.

Also started watching Tokyo Ravens

Can I just say harutora's familiar is so adorable xd.png

Tokyo Ghoul

Tried it once and thought it was boring but I gave it another shot and its awesome :3

Tokyo Ghoul - in my opinion even more awesome than SnK

Psycho-Pass - exploding people, check; creepy white-haired and good-looking main antagonist, check; slightly dystopian setting, check; sympathetic team daddy (who will most likely die *sighs), check; me already likes it.

After reading the manga (so many death flags) I'll also start with Akame ga Kill! once more episodes are aired.

Edited by Flaviel

I'm currently watching the new Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus and am a lot more excited now that episode 2 is out. If a certain someone makes an appearance will decide how closely to the manga the anime will run. Really excited for it regardless!

I've also been watching the re-release of Psycho-pass. The first season was great, seeing it again revamped it really nice biggrin.gif (I don't think there are many differences from the original though).

@Pestilence420: How bloody is Tokyo ESP? I wanted to give it a try in a few weeks, but don't like watching stuff that gets really graphic. The PV and synopsis din't make it seem like a brutal show.

Aaand I also have to get around to finishing Mawaru Penguindrum. I stopped where apparently the entire story becomes concrete and explains just what the heck happened in the first 19 episodes. not that I don't have my theories

@RulenneClarissa Not that bloody Akame ga Kill is way worse then Tokyo ESP so you should be fine ^.^ The second episode didnt even have blood I think xd.png

Also started Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance lots of ecchi which is ok I guess gonna give it a few more episodes because Im still interested lol

The Irregular at Magic High School, Sword Art Online, just finished Love Love! School Idol project (the feels :')

And if they count: Rwby and Avatar: Legend of Korra

I'm currently watching Kino's Journey, which looks incredibly promising, FLCL, which I expected more from and Tokyo Ghoul, because I felt like watching something while it airs for once.

(And Free! Eternal Summer, but I don't talk about my guilty pleasures.)

On another note, finished Baccano!, and it was glorious.

Currently watching "Zankyou No Terror".

The production value of the show is very high and the plot is gripping so far. I think having the protagonists be YouTube terrorists is pretty interesting and I like how the Police are also competent for once. I also really like how Smartphones, YouTube and other modern technology are being used to good effect in this show. Anyway, I have high hopes for this show and can't wait for the next episode!

Edited by ranger X92

Currently watching Hetalia, more specifically, Hetalia: World Series.

I need to watch it more. The style in in AP and WS is hilariously bad, but TBW..... yes.

Watching Death Note and not to be mean or anything but I really don't like Yagami even though he's the main character.

I just finished the second season of Love Live! School Idol Project so now I'm actively watching:

-Hitsugi no Chaika

-Akame ga Kill

-Hanayamata

-Steins;Gate

-Tokyo Ghoul (Probably gonna drop.)

There are quite a few more things that I'm in the middle of, but those are my most actively watched at the moment.

Watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.

This show is hilarious and is an enjoyable and fun watch. Basically, the show is a delicious perversion of the shoujo “I hope senpai notices me” trope. I highly recommend this Anime along with Zankyou No Terror.