oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

just finished Gakkou Gurashi or School-Live

I've been free/sick for the past week, so I've just been watching horror after horror all week and nothing has gotten to me

but Gakkou Gurashi really freaked me out, I think it was the mix of Happy and Horror that did it

if anyone knows of any other anime like Gakkou Gurashi please let me know about it

I started watching Deadman Wonderland.

I'm really enjoying it so far! Hopefully I'll have the same opinion once I finish season 1.

Just rewatching Mononoke and Overlord while I wait for Yami Shibai to update.

Not sure what to watch once I've finished watching those, though...

Edited by CharonDusk

I was wary of watching it as some said its "cringe worthy" but I just finished watching WataMote and I honestly laughed so hard during the majority of it, it does have its exaggerated, cringe-worthy moments. But when you think about it, a LOT of anime are exaggerated to the point of being cringe worthy.

Also very excited for Season 2 of Attack On Titan! biggrin.gif

I now watching Kuroko no Basket. I was a bit sceptical about it because it's a anime about basketball (I don't watch or play it or have any interesting in it) but the anime is amazing!

I also started One Punch Man (also amazing) and I have to finish many animes so yeah^^

I've finished Yuru Yuri, One Punch Man, Scrapped Princess and Gakkou Gurashi recently. Thinking of starting the Monogatari series, the other seasons of Yuru Yuri and Sakurako-san .... (that title's too long lol).

oshiete! galko-chan is the first anime ive started in a while and its much better than i expected

My sister and I started watching Sword Art Online a few days ago - it's an awesome show thus far! :3

Just finished watching Future Diary! I'm also following the Pokemon XYZ dub as well (judge me if you will, I'm just too used the voices by now). Still have a long list to work on though.

I'm in the middle of watching Eureka Seven (subbed version) right now. Gurren Lagann (subbed) is maybe a third to half of the way through. And I'm over episode 600 in One Piece (subbed).

Kagewani Shou. Been waiting for this ever since it was announced! xd.png

Decided to finally give The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya a go... well, it's a bit weird, but I'll try to stick to it. Also somehow managed to choke down Divine Gate and started watching the latest season of Mushishi.

Assassination Classroom. I self-spoiled the ending because I needed to do other things instead of going through the whole series in one go, but it's still brilliant. Can't wait to finish it after this week is over!

This season I'm watching Flying Witch and the Ace Attorney anime.

I don't watch much anime and often actually prefer western cartoons but I LOVE jojo because I'm a huge fan of the comics so I'm watching the current season.. The anime got up to my all time favorite part of the comics so I'm excited

This season I'm watching Flying Witch and the Ace Attorney anime.

bruh i totally forgot about the ace attorney anime i need to start it

S2 of Assassination Classroom - since I've read the manga I'm interested how they're going to wrap this up. Kiznaiver, another crazy original by Studio Trigger - it's just so wild so far.

Looking forward to that one McDonalds anime that looks like it had a huge budget.