oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

@Flaviel; I for one like Akito's part as well at least. ^^' Perhaps because I find the characters very interesting, dunno exactly what it is (perhaps the feeling of "this is Code Geass" that makes me feel at home in that version as well). (:

And looooool, I just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul for the first time. I don't know how I ended up listening to the opening song, but I did, loved it and decided to watch the anime. xd.png I had already guessed that the characters were interesting and some of the cosplayers I'm following on facebook has started to cosplay from the series, so well. I sort of had the feeling that it would be a nice anime for me to watch since I'm into those kind of things. ^^'

So I've been watching it the entire day now, and I loved it. But for some reason I cried during some parts in the first two episodes and I still don't know why. xd.png

I didn't like the ending though, I think they should have made the first season longer instead of just ending it in the middle of the amazing stuff going on, so it made me sad, but whatever. I'll survive if they keep to the statement that the second season will start airing on January 9 (woop, perfect for me, sort of a few days late birthday present, hahaha). But I really want to keep getting deeper into the story right now, I just don't know if I've time to start reading the manga atm, so I may as well wait for season two.

Re-watching FMA 2003... ah the nostalgia. <3

Watching Samurai Champloo on Netflix. Oh man, revisiting it again has made me a huge fan. New thing to obsess over. :'D

I just finished watching SAO II,and I have been recently watching Okami San And Her Seven Companions

WAKFU ON NETFLIX IS AMAZING!!!

Currently watching Idolm@ster Cinderella girls! First episode was pretty good! Can't wait to watch the next episode next week! biggrin.gif

The second season of Tokyo Ghoul. Kind of sad it's not a direct adaptation of the manga, but I'm interested in how it'll turn out.

I also recently finished Gurren Lagann. biggrin.gif

Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Diamond no Ace, second season of Yowamushi Pedal, third season of Kuroko no Basket and all Neoromance anime.

Intending to watch Saint Seiya Omega, Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold, Super Robot Wars OG, Magi and second seasons of Haikyuu and Baby Steps.

...Probably going on my fourth re-watch of Future GPX Cyber Formula. Need to watch the OVAs, too - brotherly Bootsvorz, reckless Leon, mean Henri, adorable Phil (oh god this guy is so cute and pitiful)... the accident that resembles the real life one that killed Ayrton Senna (happened a MONTH LATER than the anime's crash! Psychic scriptwriter?!)... all the stupid disguises... and my ship finally becomes canon~

Edited by Beldarius

Kuroshitsuji

OuO

I am watching all of Ouran Highschool Host Club so that I can RP Kyoya accurately. xd.png I am actually quite enjoying it.

Because of the influence from my friends I have started watching Kill la Kill. I have only seen the first two episodes due to a school project and a buisy weekend, so it's going slow, but I am pretty amused by it already :3

Rewatching Darker than Black season 1 *twitters incomprehensibly in joy* It's a bit obscure and the premise isn't one I expect will catch many people's eyes but the first season is so beautifully well done, the characters are fascinating and original and the storylines are interesting without stringing you along for ages without concluding anything.

Most series I go back to after a long break have me skipping scenes or episodes or just giving up completely because they're painful to watch if you know how it goes, but Darker than Black I could watch end to end so many times wub.gif

TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ATTACK ON TITAN

Intending to watch Black Butler so I can rp Sebastian. Or stuff myself fat with spoilers :3

Just finished Blue Exorcist and Psycho Pass... still following Log Horizon.

I'm following Log Horizon!!! Absolutely IN LOVE with it. Also planning to watch Tokyo Ghoul soon, hah.

Most Recently - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. But I'm planning on watching Inuyasha after that. I'm glad to have the entire series on DVD. It's just been a while since I've enjoyed it. Just waiting for a free weekend to come along so I can unleash a marathon anime weekend. happy.gif

right now

Cardcaptor Sakura

last few days

X, X movie, Read or Die, Children who chase lost voices, Eden of the East, Eden of the East movies, Arrietty, Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou my Ordinary life, Haganai, Jubei-Chan, Cowboy Bebop, Desert Punk, Lady Death, and Gantz

I've been in a bad mood and have had some free time lately, so I'm going through my unwatched Dvds

(I haven't even made a dent in them)

I'm in love with Log Horizon, it's funny how an episode keeps me so entertained although nothing really happens in it to move the plot forward, just an awesome cast doing their thing. tongue.gif

Finished Blue Exorcist the Movie, starting Bakemonogatari, the first episode was strange but peked my interest, the visual style of the show is really something.

Currently all caught up with Tokyo Ghoul. Now I just gotta find something else to watch between episode releases. biggrin.gif