oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Currently watching

•Attack on Titan

•Squid Girl

•Hetelia (hetalia?)

•Black Butler (first one)

Edited by Jsward322

Finally started catching up with Hunter x Hunter. I'm behind by at least a full season >_<

Also, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus is turning great! biggrin.gif

Just finished Madoka movie 3: Rebellion, and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys.

I love Daily Lives of Highschool Boys.

Just started Magical Girls Lyrical Nanoha. It's pretty good, if not a little dull at first.

kuroko no basuke, because I like basketball and I haven't watched a modern day anime in a long time I thought I might give this a try.

I just finished Psycho-Pass, and really enjoyed it.

I just started Noragami and really liked the first episode. I hope it continues this way instead of falling apart and becoming all fan-service-y and creepy like SAO did. (I feel like my husband and I are the only ones who disliked SAO, but I really thought it was terrible. I have no idea how it's so popular.)

I also finished psycho pass I like it a lot as well and Noragami rarely has fan service smile.gif

Tokyo Ghoul is amazing and one of my favorites now <3

Edit: My 800th post biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan

Up to episode 18 so far, though I am watching them fairly slowly. SNK seems like a pretty good Anime, so much so that I want to read the Manga.

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan

Up to episode 18 so far, though I am watching them fairly slowly. SNK seems like a pretty good Anime, so much so that I want to read the Manga.

Muhauhahaha up to chapter 60 of the manga i know all the spoilers!!! Its good book, I recommend reading it after you finish the anime... thats what happened to me, watched eps 1-17 in two nights and in the gap between 17-18 read the whole manga...

Anyway, I've been watching:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High School)

Sword Art Online 2

(Both also good books, but not manga)

Fairytail.

Angel Beats! ... although I really don't want to continue it because I am already rather depressed after the first 5-6 episodes

Tokyo Ghoul .. I am kinda disappointed that the changed the pace and the order of events so much compared to the manga and for now I don't know exactly where they want to go but it is still enjoyable. Also, I love this freaking OP, can't get enough of it.

Edited by Flaviel

Devil Survivor 2. It's so different from the game... I prefer the game.

Katekyou Hitman Reborn! So cute! And I'm talking about Reborn here.

Muhauhahaha up to chapter 60 of the manga i know all the spoilers!!! Its good book, I recommend reading it after you finish the anime... thats what happened to me, watched eps 1-17 in two nights and in the gap between 17-18 read the whole manga...

Thank you for not spoiling it, Marcus Pheonix, I appreciate that. I can only watch a few episodes back to back before I end up too tired to continue, probably doesn't help that I start watching it really late. I'll definitely give the manga a read then, it sounds interesting if you read it all in that time frame!

Sword Art Online 2 wasn't too bad, but I liked the first one better. smile.gif

I was recommended to watch Guilty Crown and it's awesome ohmy.gif Can't believe how long it took me to watch this O.o

Gonna watch Gurren Lagann after smile.gif

Sailor Moon R.

I started it sometime last year, but kept dropping it, then I loaded the remaining episodes on my tablet and made surprisingly good progress while travelling and finally got to the interesting final episodes.

Baccano! Best intro ever!

I've finally made a list of the animes I've watched, haven't finished and plan to watch.

On episode 9 of Angel Beats. The beginning of the series was a bit confusing but now I love it!

Well I just got done watching Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

That is the most goriest gruesome anime I've ever seen o.o seriously do not watch it if you can't handle gross things...still a great story in all though :3