oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

i started watching tiger & bunny and blue exorcist at the same time solely because i saw pictures of kotetsu and mephisto and i thought they were cute

I started Parasyte half an hour ago. My little cousin is here though, I want to watch but he's being annoying.

Noragami:Aragoto

Owari no Seraph:Nagoya Kessen-hen

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Rakudai Kishi no Calvary

One Punch Man

Might start a few mech anime but those are a hit and miss so I'll update this if I stick to any of them lol

Noragami Aragoto. Only thing im watching right now (Even tho I read the manga xd.png)

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again. It's one of those amazing series that I can watch over and over and never get tired of it. Though, it has been over a year since I last watched it.

What I'd love to watch again is Code Geass. Now THAT was an awesome anime. wub.gif

Syrien are you spying on me? Just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again for the upteenth time.

And Code Geass is literally my favourite anime ever.

I'm currently torn on what to watch now, thinking of either Kill la Kill or Kuroko no basket again while waiting for new Durarara, One Punch Man and Noragami.

Also Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteriu is surprisingly good.

I've been watching Parasyte and Akame ga Kill! on Toonami. Parasyte is interested but the VA for Shinichi sounds a bit bland at times and Akame ga Kill! is sort of "meh" at the moment. I was watching Mitchiko & Hatchin but then Toonami pushed that to a later time so I decided to put it on hold for now.

I just rediscovered & rewatched Kaiketsu Zorro, which i used to watch as a kid. Man, has it really been 20 years? I feel so old now! xd.png

But apparently I still love this series! I'm even reading fancfiction again! xd.png

It even led me to finally read the original Zorro novel. Intriguing how accurate the anime writers were with the names of original characters, but obviously the people doing the German dub never even looked at the original novel and instead interpreted the names from the Japanese vocalisation.

E.g., Pulido (original) => Purido (Japanese) => Prideaux (German) xd.png

Or Catalina (original) => Katarina (Japanese) => Katharina (German) xd.png

(Apart from that, I like the dub, though. tongue.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

K-Project season 2, I really liked season 1 so I'm happy to see this anime continued. :3

I'm in the mood for some assassin anime, could anyone recommend some

Just started Natsume's Book of Friends.

Oh, they made that into an anime? Awesome! I'll have to check it out. I've read some of the manga and it's a pretty awesome series. happy.gif

My friend recently got me into Devil May Cry. The anime's pretty awesome so far, even though it's a short series. (Yes, I know it's originally a game and the anime is just extra. tongue.gifwink.gif )

Trying to get into Owari no Seraph, but it's not easy finding it online. Even harder to find it in English dub. dry.gif

Sword Art Online.

Watching-

Osomatsu-san (Karamatsu *drools*)

Non Non Biyori (I have a thing for the silent brother rolleyes.gif)

Haikyuu!

Ushio and Tora (Is it weird I find Tora attractive?)

Owari no Seraph (Crowley is the bae)

Just finished-

School-Live (so sad..)

Wakaba-Girl

Edited by lollipop00

Just finished Gangsta, K-Project and Seraph of the End (which proved that even after a majority of the human race perishes, japanese high schools will persevere xd.png).

Moving on to Durarara!!, I've been meaning to watch this one for a while now, but never got to it.

@Syiren

Try Anime Haven. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

Soul Eater. I had never seen it before, and a friend insisted I watch it.

I've only watched a few episodes, but I really want to get back into it because it has beautiful animation and a really awesomely quirky sense of aesthetics. (Not to mention, it seems to have a good sense of humor.)

Soul Eater. I had never seen it before, and a friend insisted I watch it.

Ahahaha. Watch it, but be aware the ending is kinda BS because they wanted to end it but the manga kept going so they made up their own.

Then read the manga because it's better and it has CANON genderbending in it. >>;

Although to probably every single fan's disappointment, Kid was excluded. xd.png

Also the ending was so much better.

kekkai sensen is really good. : ' D and i finished one punch man a couple of weeks ago, it's

rly nice,,,,

i've been meaning to watch owari no seraph, and there's a new anime called prince of stride that looks very ... interesting

@Syiren: kissanime is usually where i go to watch anime, try there maybe? O:

Saiunkoku Monogatari

I love that show! The opening theme is the first song I learned in Japanese. And yes, it is on my iPod.