oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Working on re-watching the first season of Psycho-Pass since S2 is starting soon, pretty good anime. Been quite some time since I've really been interested in one. GITS Arise is pretty good too, only seen two episodes though.

I am currently working on A Lull in the Sea, so far it looks very cute, however I can't even tell what shape that love triangle is in. I think a hexagon? Its probably a circle, because it has infinite points. xd.png

Fairytail Dub (just watched all the latest episodes in one day! Why can't they all be out!)

Kill la kill dub ^ Similar to fairytail just waiting for the next eps

Log Horizon... damn I'm really getting into this, might read the books after I finish the other 14 of the current light novel series I'm reading biggrin.gif

Nanatsu no Taizai

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Trinity Seven

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin

These are what I'm watching out of the fall season and In my opinion they're all great :3

Watching Mononoke again :3 The plot sounds simple, but it's actually pretty clever, and at times it gets pretty scary. Character designs are a bit funky, though.

Watching Madoka's Magica for the 4th time laugh.gif I'm in love with this anime yet it crushes my heart every time I watch it xd.png;

I love madoka. I'm not watching anime right now (because school is so busy!) but the last one I watched was Watamote. xd.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Sailor Moon Crystal and Sword Art Online.

Just finished Free!

How can you re watch something so long!!!

Well I've been watching Kuroko No Basket, not sure what I'll be moving onto after it though.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

This show is so hilariously weird. I don't even know when I should take it seriously or not sometimes. tongue.gif

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

This show is so hilariously weird. I don't even know when I should take it seriously or not sometimes. tongue.gif

All time favorite anime right hurr lol

KHR is seriously one of the best animes I've watched really disappointed they aren't going to continue the anime with the rest of the manga but oh well I guess :/

Not watching anything new besides the ones I've mentioned a page back tongue.gif

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince)

And finished Tokyo Ghoul recently.

Following 2 animes currently, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blades Work and Log Horizon season 2. Fun weekends guaranteed!

SAO II and no Horse, Kirito isn't a girl... very feminine model

Log Horizon 2

Shingeki no Bahamut

Naruto... finally decided to watch it.

I am working on finishing Code Geass.

I just finished Tokyo Ghoul. Oh my goodness, I love the manga for that and I look forward to the second part.

I just started watching Fairy Tail smile.gif Once I finish it I'm probably going to move on to Wolf's Rain.