TJ09

2011-10-08 - State of the Cave

Halloween things! 8D

Curious as to the cave stuff, but okay.

/sits with everyone and schemes plots wrings hands and twirls mustache gets ready for Halloween

Ooh. Can't wait to see what goes on with the cave blockers. :3

And ASDFLKJ HALLOWEEN. So much excitement.

Interesting. Here's hoping the new cave-blocker changes will be undeniably a good thing =P

*is very VERY curious about the cave-blocker changes* There have been soooo many suggestions about that lately, some that really seem like they would do MUCH more harm then good, so yeah, I'm more then a little nervous about what TJ might have decided....

woohoo looking forward to breeding!

marking my calender now wub.gif

kinda scarred and excited over cave change,

hope some of the ones I been putting off collecting because

they are common don't disapear unsure.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks for the head's up over Halloween breeding. I was assuming it would be something along those lines, but it's good to have exact dates. *marks the calender*

It should be interesting to see what happens with the cave over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the head's up, TJ. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for the Cave blocker issue.

*wanders off to start plotting Halloween breeding*

Ooooh, this cave-blocker thing could be... interesting... /eyes current lineage projects/

Well, I look forward to finding out what happens! And I can't wait to try grabbing some past Halloweenies~

Thanks for the update, TJ!

*leaves brownies for the head honcho*

*wonders if maybe hers were some of the few and that's why she's had no reply to some PM's she sent out* unsure.gif

*is very VERY curious about the cave-blocker changes* There have been soooo many suggestions about that lately, some that really seem like they would do MUCH more harm then good, so yeah, I'm more then a little nervous about what TJ might have decided....

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous as well. I hope it's not totally game changing.

Can't wait for Halloween~ Thanks TJ!

And my god am I gonna be waiting to see if we have another scavenger hunt, those things are EPIC.

/dies of curiousity. YAY, HALLOWEEN biggrin.gif

This.

I really hope there isn't too big of a change... I honestly don't mind the cave the way it is now.

Thanks for the heads up on the breeding dates!

I hope the "cave balancing" means a slightly higher chance of me grabbing a Leetle Tree! They're SO adorable, I want one for my scroll, right on top. *dreams*

Anyhow, I hope everybody has a wonderful and a safe Halloween this year! smile.gif I'm looking forward to Halloween this year.