TJ09

2011-10-08 - State of the Cave

Awesome. Thanks for the updates.

Cave blocking issue, eh? Maybe I'll actually see a CB silver/gold....or black. 8D My dream.

I hope I can get some 2nd gen marrows this year. Maybe PB. biggrin.gif. I was so dumb last year to only get one. dry.gif Stupid stupid stupid...

Thanks for the update TJ! I will now be constantly wondering exactly what Cake Blocking changes you have made though...

cool. no more "this egg is sitting in front of the others" walls in the volcano!

Cave Balancing

Over the next few weeks, I will be implementing and testing a system to deal with "cave blockers." I'm not going to go into details; I just feel that users should be aware of the change and that the cave's behavior (regarding distribution of breeds; the biome structure will not be changing) over the next few weeks may be different from what you're used to.

Forum Downtime

There was unplanned maintenance on the forums this morning due to server issues. Users may notice that changes to their profile got lost (although I'm pretty sure no one was affected), and a few (very few) PMs sent in the past day were lost.

Halloween Reminder

Past Halloween event dragons will become breedable on Wednesday, October 26 at 0:00, and be breedable for a full week, ending Tuesday. November 1 at 23:59. Further details regarding this year's Halloween events will be announced at a later time.

How about we just get rid of cave blocking? biggrin.gif

I´m already trembling and twitching (anticipation) xd.png

Thanks for the updates and the informations and the longer breeding time for the hal's!

Awesome, thanks for the news.

halloween is comming... xd.png one of the most magical times of Dragon cave... lol.

TIME TO MAKE SOME ZOMBIES!

DRAGON CAVE ALL THE WAY YEAAAAAA!

Edited by suskekun222

Now I gotta figure out which are the 'Halloweeny' Dragons from the past three years... Not sure if I got them all... I'm so confused... rolleyes.gif lol

EDIT:

Well, I have a vampire and some pumpkin dragons, but I missed out on the black marrow last year... I was working, sigh...

Edited by Husky51

Thank you for being very clear about the Halloween timing.

I'm thrilled to hear you're going to implement some changes to help the cave blocking. Even though we have no idea what you're going to try and what will be the result, it is reassuring to know you consider it to be a problem too and are looking for a way to fix it.

I'm not going to say I hope rares will be easier to get, but I'm getting my hopes up for blacks and white stripes, as they were supposed to be common.

Thank you! I'm curious about the new blocker system! And can't wait for my first Halloween. laugh.gif