TJ09

2011-10-08 - State of the Cave

Hmm, i hope that means I can get to the Leetle Trees a bit easier? Im tired of looking at the same three eggs hoping for an appearance of a Leetle Tree...

Halloween Reminder

Past Halloween event dragons will become breedable on Wednesday, October 26 at 0:00, and be breedable for a full week, ending Tuesday. November 1 at 23:59. Further details regarding this year's Halloween events will be announced at a later time.

OMG! TJ, I love you! wub.gif

*cough*Totally didn't just fangirl there*cough, cough*

Note: November 1st is my B-Day, so you get an extra bucket of you're-awesome just for picking that day.

Hmm... Interested to see how the cave's going to change from the new balancing system. Should be exciting to see.

Anyways... first time I posted in time for the 2nd page. Sweet.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Ooh! I can't wait to see how it works out with the cave blockers. I'm also very excited about Halloween *squeals* Thanks TJ!

That's nice to know. I can't wait to see how it works out.

Halloween! It's approaching so fast... o_o

What are "cave blockers"?

Eggs that sit in any of the biomes for a long time, thus keeping other, more desirable eggs from appearing.

--

Hurr now I'm all excited. <3

What are "cave blockers"?

They're dragons that sit in the cave for a long time because not many people want them, thus "blocking" other more desirable eggs from showing up. c:

Oh, so that's what happened this morning! Good to know it wasn't just me. wink.gif

And dealing with cave blockers? Sounds awesome, maybe I'll actually start hunting in the cave for once after the changes.

Halloween breeding, yay! Maybe I'll get my first Halloween dragon!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Thanks TJ for being extremely clear on the breeding dates for the "old" Halloween dragons. smile.gif Hopefully now there can be no misunderstandings.

I am anxious to see what changes will be made in regard to "cave blockers."

Thank you for letting us know the Halloween breeding dates. smile.gif Now I know when to start stalking the AP! smile.gif

And THANK YOU for doing something about the cave blockers. I look forward to see what you have in mind to fix that.

Yes! I'm guessing that you're going to redo the ratios soon. Yay! Maybe Blacks won't be impossible to get now!

Really hoping it's not that "let's make fewer eggs so no one will be able to get any dragons!" thing that was suggested.

I really hope that what you do makes blacks and stripes easier to get now ^^ thank you for the update

WB

Ooo, cave balancing. Will try snag a few more of the dragons I need for my personal lineages before the change takes place. They're not really caveblockers, but just in case they vanish... D: Can't wait for some of the harder to find breeds to make reappearances, hopefully. ^^

Looking forward to the Halloween release too. :3

Edited by Varekis

Thanks for the update. *Is looking forward to Halloween release*

Thanks, TJ. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween breeding.