TJ09

2011-10-08 - State of the Cave

Much appreciated for the update. And thanks for the really specific time frame for breeding, hopefully there wont be any confusion this time! tongue.gif

I'm excited about these changes, ^^ First changes I get to experience since coming back after two years and finding everything completely different, ^^

Thank you for letting us know TJ!

Can't wait for Halloween! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the update!

Hmmm... I'm nervous too about the change in the cave blockers, but also excited. But I think I'ma gonna go grab some Terraes now, just in case they turn into something a lot harder to get...

Cheers!

C4.

Now I gotta figure out which are the 'Halloweeny' Dragons from the past three years... Not sure if I got them all... I'm so confused... rolleyes.gif lol

EDIT:

Well, I have a vampire and some pumpkin dragons, but I missed out on the black marrow last year... I was working, sigh...

Hey, don't worry...there will be a whole week to pick up some marrows this time :3

Thank you TJ for considering the "cave blocker" ideas. I figured something was stewing and it's nice to know something is going to be done and I hope it's something that the majority of people will find agreeable.

Also a whole week of Halloween breeding...

Thanks, TJ! I'm pretty curious what the cave-blocker solution will be, too.

Any official word on whether Marrows will be PB-able, or are we to wait and see what happens on the 26th?

I'm excited about being able to breed Halloween dragons soon. I can't wait to see what new holiday dragons we get.

Yes, thanks TJ!

Although I must admit that in light of certain assumptions I've seen made regarding the form of Blocker reduction, I am also anxious in case any of the various suggestions relating to further reductions in/restrictions to breeding or a wholesale cut-back in egg Drops might be implemented...

Although I must admit that in light of certain assumptions I've seen made regarding the form of Blocker reduction, I am also anxious in case any of the various suggestions relating to further reductions in/restrictions to breeding or a wholesale cut-back in egg Drops might be implemented...

This.

Increase egg slots, then make it so we have to fight over even common eggs. Don't see the logic in that sort of suggestion and really, really hope it's not implemented.

Awesome, TJ. Now's my chance to get a Black Marrow. *facepalms for not picking one up last year* Hmm... caveblocker changes... I is curious.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Yeah, I completely agree. I've seen some... interesting suggestions of late and honestly wouldn't want them implemented. =p

I think the fact I don't know exactly which eggs are cave blockers and which aren't is making me more anxious. I'm hopeless at finding rares and uncommons so a lot of my ongoing and future projects (as well as a current IOU) involve large quantities of "common" dragons. I hope the new feature won't make collecting for lineage projects too difficult.

Thank god I bothered to pick up marrows last year <3

Increase egg slots, then make it so we have to fight over even common eggs. Don't see the logic in that sort of suggestion and really, really hope it's not implemented.

Lowering the overall cave population doesn't necessarily mean lowering it to insane levels. There's got to be some middle ground between what we have now and fighting over commons.