Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

Interesting. I WISH I was a dragon. tongue.gif

If I just changed into a dragon today, I'd like to have the ability to switch back and forth from human to dragon. Retain all my human memories, yah know? :b

But either way, if I were a dragon, I imagine that I'd be a Western. Not one to fight, more one to just watch what's going on. And have fun with the other dragons. : D For color, I imagine I'd be blue. Not only because it's my favorite color, but because it's just a cool, relaxed color. Would match my personality.

I also think I'd have to live in a 'clan'. Which is why, if I were a DC dragon, I imagine I'd be a Bluna (maybe that's why I hoard them xd.png). Because they're supposed to be social able. I'm not extremely social, quite shy, but I need to have companions.

smallish, dark, lithe, stealthy, hard to see and even harder to interact with. tongue.gif base color would be black, with blueish and dark grey-ish faint stripes/tabby. large wings, small when folded. sounds like fun laugh.gif

Oh let me think.. after going through every dragon on the wiki.. I think I would love to be a Goldfish (Shallow Water).

(or a green Dino, if they count too wink.gif )

I want to be a cross between a golden wyvern and a Marrow, if they could meld instead of just producing one or the other.

Wyvern body and golden color, but with the Marrow's touches of red and bony armor.

I'm lazy, so I'd probably be mostly a carrion eater like the Marrows; but I could do some hunting on the wing.

I'd definitely be a Pillow. Sleeping 18 hours a day is my ideal state, after all. tongue.gif Not to mention that wonderful fur... wub.gif

I'd be a shy, peaceful, herbivore type dragon. I'd be fast and smart too. Sort of like a mint but not really.

A tad shy, but when other dragons annoy me, watch out, they might find fire breathing down their necks! I'd like to go off by myself and breathe fire in the dark so I could read.

I would be a long and fluffy eastern-type dragon the color of ice blue. I would live high in mountains but come down only to eat kiwis. I would fly around most of the day and breath frost. If you make me angry i will throw you off the mountain! >:3

I'd be purple and be able to fly. I also be a cyclops and have a great horn protruding from my head. My diet would consist solely of human beings, and they would sing songs of my horrendous appearance.

I'd be a Nebula or Vampire.

I like vampires because of immortality and delicious blood!

for a dragon cave dragon, an alt female black.

for any kind of dragon: a royal blue eastern style dragon, that breathes FIRREEEE, with crimson wings with a leather kind of texture. and with deep green eyes.

If I had to pick what I'd look like in dragon form I'd have to say that the Royal Blues are closest. My favorite color is blue and I just LOVE the silvery-white tattoos on their bodies.

Personality wise, I'd also be like the Royal Blues in that I'd stargaze every night while sitting near a body of water (more than likely under a weeping willow or old oak tree). I would be loyal to those of my kind as well as humans who treated me fairly. Along with that, I'd also breathe fire/ice but only to protect.

This is easy to answer. Here I am!

user posted image

(I sprited this~)

I'd be a pale jade green with a small gold patch on my head, red-violet eyes, and dark gray horns and claws. Western build, feathered wings, front paws have opposable thumbs and can be used as hands while sitting or rearing up or flying. I'd live far away from humans, probably in a temperate forest with lots of rainfall near a lake or river, though if humans came to visit I wouldn't turn them away. I'd hoard books and knowledge, my home would be a tall narrow castle with bookshelves lining nearly every room, and I would share my knowledge in exchange for new books or information.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I'd have to settle for a purplish blue colored magi with out the top head frill. Able to eat both plants and animals and use my powers cloak or change form with illusions. The color my fav and the breed my fav DC dragon type.

If I was a dragon, I'd be protective of other dragons. Eat all the bad dragons and ensure all the dragon race was civil or else NOMNOMNOMNMMM.

I'd be purple and be able to fly. I also be a cyclops and have a great horn protruding from my head. My diet would consist solely of human beings, and they would sing songs of my horrendous appearance.

*laughs*

Now I feel old because I think I may be the only one here that got this....

LOVE. IT. :-D *starts to hum that song... you know the one!*

*laughs*

Now I feel old because I think I may be the only one here that got this....

Nope, I get it too. ;P One-eyed one-horned flying purple people-eater.~

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I'd look something like this.

I'd be shy, benevolent, and afraid of people. xd.png

Would have fire breath, and the ability to shapeshift, and I'd be a rather large dragon. Too big to fit in a house, anyway.

I'd be a basilisk dragon. I would hide in the sand and prey on wandering creatures. I know basilisks don't have wings, but they sure look neat! smile.gif

user posted image