Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

A Pygmy of some sort because I'm so tiny (physically.)

I would be a Western living on my own in a cave somewhere. Just sleeping the days away. If someone dares to disturb me, well I guess I can breath fire. The nearby villages will give me food or else I reck the place.

The colour is gray, maybe I will have stripes like a tabby.

Eyes are green.

Wings, don't forget the wings. Maybe I have two pair of wings and fly like a dragonfly. O.o

I would be the size of a lion with light blue scales and a lighter blue underbelly. My wings would be three feet and six inches long and the inner part of the wing would be blue and my eyes are green.

user posted image

I would be a dragon that made it's home in lush, tropical mountains. My scales would be the jewel colors of tropical flowers, with pale gold and seafoam green accent colors. I am the size of a T Rex, with huge wings. I'm a friendly, peaceful dragon, but I like being alone for the most part. I'll tolerate humans and any other dragons, but have a fierce temper when riled, which is rare. I have the ability to blend in with my surroundings in such a way as to render me almost invisible when I don't wish to be seen or disturbed, as I have the ability to change the colors of my scales whenever I please, like a chameleon. I can spit venom as a defense when needed, which will immobilize any threat for a short while, allowing me to escape. I eat mostly tropical fruits, vegatables, and seafood. I love sand baths by the ocean, which polish and clean my scales, and soaking up the sun, and will on occasion swim in the shallows, which is no problem, as I'm waterproof, and enjoy playing with curious sea creatures. Local villagers love me, and offer jewels for my hoard whenever I make an appearance. Ah, what a life for a dragon... smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I would be awesome biggrin.gif jk

i would be... a deep blue, four legs (two legs looks terrible), Long wings. and i would spit acid (cause i want to)

I'd be a western dragon, as I enjoy the traditional style. I'd be blacker than night, with what looks like detailed lace growing over my rough scales. When looked at from different angles, I would look like a sapphire (at night) or rather a deep ruby red (mornings/noon). My long, leather wings would be spiny and torn (however not enough to where I couldn't fly). And my white eyes could make your body chill. My home would be in the forest's cavern, nestled in my stolen treasures. Unlike most dragons, I wouldn't breath fire. My breath would be engulfing shadows, stealing your thoughts as well as the air you breathe. Only the finest meats would suffice my hunger. If none is available, I suppose the flesh of mankind would be an adequate substitute. They would fear me enough to hand themselves over......

^^ Over-detailed I know....whatever.

(And I know this connects with my Alice in Wonderland obsession quite a bit)

PS- I think I just found my new OC dragon blink.gif

Edited by TheComingUp

I would be a gray one, striped with black, have fox ears and a gray mane with black horns. Four legged, spits fire.

I'd probably be a black stealth dragon. A stealth dragon is completely black except for a few mottled gray green spots on it's back and small flightless wings. (the wings are used to help camoflauge and reach highish limbs) Stealth dragons tend to be smart, are hardly ever noticed, like watching people without them knowing(it's a game to them), are shy and don't like much attention hence becoming stealth dragons. They only trust people who can see them, are also kinda stealthy and by the time they fully trust you you'll know all the signs to spot them.

Edited by elidragon

I'd be a purple and gold shimmery one kind of like the Sunsong Amphiptere but with feet, and have it be much smaller and have huge purple eyes.

I'd be black, white, silver, and breathe acid fire that burns stuff in two painful ways. And I'd have three pairs of wings. Normal dragon wings, feathered, and furred.

And I'd be able to change colours- representing my rapidly changing moods and various other things about me. xd.png

I would be a western dragon, with long legs like a Water Walker, but my body would be built somewhat like a cat's. My scales, purple of course, would be small and shimmer in the sunlight. I would have a series of lavender markings swirling accross my body. On top of my head would be a crest of striking magenta feathers, as well as at the tip of my slender tail. My wings would be quite large, half feathered, half leathery like a bat's. My head would be reminiscent of a cat's as well, with a short muzzle and pointed ears, with emerald green eyes. I'm not really sure how big I would be, or where I would live, probably in the forest. And yes, I am aware how girly all of that sounds.

I'll fly around, causing chaos, burning whatever I feel like burning (I would never burn a forset, poor animals live there D:) and avoid getting caught or killed. Living the life of a rounge dragon cool.gif

ooh fun.

i would be a western dragon, strongly built (like the red dragon in D&D), and my scales would be dark bronze-ish or some shiny brown...so i don't stand out. eyes would be a deep gold. i'd have the normal leathery dragon wings, the membrane part would be a darker color of my scales, almost blackish. oh, and i breathe the normal fire.

basically, i'd be the type of dragon that would lay around being lazy. hoarding stuff...occasionally fly around flaunting how awesome i am...eating what i please...the good life. wouldn't really expect anyone to ask me to do something for them, nor would i want to.

See avatar. I would probably be in some forest glade somewhere gliding around, looping, etc.

I really wish there was a censorkip.gif dragon. And no, it isn't a rude word. I just don't want anyone stealing my ideas until they are up on dragon request. laugh.gif

Edited by Ashywolf

I'd would be the poisonous sea dragon that's in my dreams. Huge lavender barb at the end of my tail. They eat giant squid and whales. And what the heck, I'd sink a few boats for the fun of it.