Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

If I were a dragon I'd probably look like this:

user posted image

I'd be calm, shy and probably afraid of humans. XD I'd make my home someplace warm because I hate the cold and I wouldn't be very large because I tend to be clumsy. (Could you imagine a large clumsy dragon? @.@) I'd probably eat a mixture of meat and fruits and just chill most of the time. Lol

I would be similar to the dragons in Margaret Weis's Dragonvarld Trilogy.

Strong of mind, magic, and body, instead of being a purebred dragon, I would be a human-dragon hybrid that is much stronger in Dragon Blood. Having the form of a human, but features of a dragon: pitch black scales that cast no reflection, clawed hands and feet, wings, etc., my face and mouth would be mostly human, however, and my only body hair would exist on my head.

(If this works, Ven's sister Sorrow is what I am going for)

user posted image

This would also allow me to commune with both species and hopefully be a pacifist and peacemaker between the two kinds. If, however, my offensive skills are needed, I would easily be able to hold my ground.

Edited by DeathCry

Probably black or indigo, feathery, rather dexterous front arms, strong back legs, and HUGE feathered wings. One of the intelligent kinds, if possible from a universe where I can speak telepathically and maybe have MAGICAL SKILLS. I would probably be about the size of a minivan, large enough to intimidate but not too huge. I would hopefully have some form of breath weapon, maybe SUPER HOT BLUE FLAMES. Wait... SUPER HOT WHITE FLAMES. Hah.

So what's up with the huge number of people saying they'd be some sort of black-colored dragon? Is black really that common a soul color, or are most of you just saying it because you like it?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

If I was a dragon, I'd imagine to be covered in scales that ranged from a pretty violet-purple to a deep royal blue, all in random order (yay rainbowness!). I imagine the scales to be somewhat small (perhaps the size of a human hand) and slightly pointed, with a crystalline structure when look at closely. When I move, my scales would rub against each other and sound something between the gentle rush of water and twinkling glass.

I'd have a long neck, and a medium-length snout that was rounded. Average-sized eyes that were a bright orange-gold color, and similar in structure and power to a hawk's or eagle's. Two sets of horns- a large set that comes off from the center/back of my forehead and points back with a slight curve, and another large set that starts below the base of the first/somewhat behind the ears and curls like a ram's. The ears are holes that are hidden behind a webbed structure coming from the backside of my jaws. I have a thorny crest running down my spine to the end of my hindquarters, with spaces between each spike big enough to fit a human (at least, between the spikes on my shoulders/back). My tail is long and muscular, and sports a wide, flat blade-like protrusion.

I would be a large dragon, perhaps twice as big as the average household (think of Draco from Dragonheart!) with a well-endowed wingspan, with bat-wings that open wide and long.

As for personality, I'd imagine myself quite a friendly creature. Someone that enjoys talking to wise folks and learning about the world through stories and books. A dragon that harbors knowledge more than she does gold, though I wouldn't mind a trinket here or there to admire. I'd be a dragon of great craftsmanship and humor, and would breathe a flame tinged purple and blue. I'd also be a dragon that would enjoy singing and companionship, but would be fierce enough when the time came to defend my keep.

Edit: for got to mention, western body style!

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

If not a Harvest, I'd probably be a chubby albino dragon, hiding in mah cave all day.

If I could choose what I'd be, I'd be my OC shapeshifter dragon: black w/ red horns, red claws and red spikes down my back, with a red-tipped arrowhead tail and red-edged wings.

I like red. Also blue but that's saved for my eyes xd.png

And black is cool. And slimming ninja.gif

So what's up with the huge number of people saying they'd be some sort of black-colored dragon? Is black really that common a soul color, or are most of you just saying it because you like it?

Personally it's because black is my favorite color (also I wear a lot of it), along with pale pink. I can't speak for anyone else, though, but that's why I chose it.

Edited by Switch

Possibly an aquatic species, though I'd love to be able to fly. As for personality, somewhat withdrawn, but generally optimistic.

If I could be a dragcave dragon, I'd either be a moonstone dragon or a bluna.

I would be a royal blue dragon that can fish!

Hmmm... I had so many dreams of me being a dragon ( or having one as a friend ) that I don't know...

I would probably be a human that can transform into different dragons ... (I have one hell of an imagination so that won't be a problem biggrin.gif ) ...

I would be able to fly, and enjoy it greatly, and I would be a protective dragon, mainly over young dragons. I would be a gentle, shy creature, but if a threat is posed towards my young I would become vicious.

If I were a dragon, then probably a pretty moody one. ehehe

Hopefully I had scales that show the current mood I am in, so evading me in my hot-tempered times would be easier. wink.gif

If I was a dragon, I would look a lot like my avatar. White, black stripes, feathered wings over half of bat-like wings, upper horns like those of the chinese dragon, and a body slightly longer than most (as I would be half western half eastern dragon). I have my whole character thought out already hehe. Even started a story(never finished though)..... Oh and I would be a traveler. Never staying in one place long, always looking for something new.

Edited by darchaliath

Oh, an ice-type dragon, probably, the size of a bus. All white and blue like an iceberg, or the patterned like the Aurora. I'd able to freeze things just by breathing on them and dive like a seal, down to the bottom of the sea; I'd fly everywhere and save sinking ships or drowning people. (And get paid in seafood and expensive items, of course.)

Or a steampunk dragon that can control metal and machines. That'd be awesome.

Definitely one that can fly. Maybe the one in my avatar.

I dunno what kind of dragon I'd rather be. Probably a Wyvern or a western type dragon with lots of cool-ness >:D

And I'd definately fly

Edited by gjhhhhhh