Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

I'd want to be a silvery-purple dragon, with wide and thin wings that are transparent. I want to be on good terms with other people (excluding the brutal ones...) and creatures. I'd be able to breathe fire and fly great distances and want to help people. :3

(Oh, and use magic. Heh.)

It's a toss up between a bluna and a night glory...

I wouldn't mind the best of both worlds living in an ocean or near an island chain as a bluna.

If we went with the glory route, colors + cunning + active nighttime = win.

I would most likely be some kind of Wyvern. Since I would love to spend forever in the sky. I would be red with black or silver accents and green eyes. I wouldn't talk much accept around my friends. I would be omnivorous but I would not kill for fun. I also want to breath Fire. :3

For DC dragon I would be stuck between an Alt Sweetling and a Golden Wyvern.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I have no idea which DC dragon would suit me. x3 A bunch of them have qualities that fit.

Talking of general kinds of dragons though, I'd be the kind of Western species that tries not to get in the way of people, or maybe would become a benevolent but fierce guardian of a kingdom in exchange for lots and lots of shiny things. tongue.gif Because I already love collecting shiny things, if my collection of shells and crystals is anything to go by.

That, or an Eastern who loves a very solitary lifestyle and occasionally dispenses wisdom to people who ask nice. :3

I'd be a blue dinosaur! 8D /shot

Personality wise for DC dragons, I'd probably be a white or daydream dragon. If I could choose, I'd like to be an autumn seasonal with the beautiful fall colors.

I would be a Tsunami Wyvern! I love water and islands, but I also love giant waves! biggrin.gif My color would be one of a Golden Wyvern, I love shimmery gold colors! And those amazing spikes! *faints* smile.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

Non-DC wise, I'd be a dimar instead of a dragon. laugh.gif And probably a Northern Peacebred at that. I prefer Southerns, but I hate cold weather.

DC-wise, an Alt Sweetling. I'm an herbivore, and very curious. When you get to know me, I match the Sweetling descrip of vocal and obviously friendly... but I'm an Alt because that soft side of me is rarely seen. On the outside, I'm dark and cold. Too bad Sweetlings are a male-only breed...

i would be an ice dragon who was about 9 days old (not by choice) and can polymorf and has 300hp and levels at 3000exp points. i dont eat much... i sort of feed off the energy and magic around me. i am extremely powerful and im about 5'6 but growing rapidly

thats my character from rifts ^^

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

Hmm... I don't really know. Probably something akin to a Brass or Bronze DnD dragon.

DC wise? Soulpeace. Definitely Soulpeace.

I would LOVE to be a Daydream dragon. It seems like such a peaceful, relaxing existence. I would also love to be a Shadow Walker.

I know one thing. If I was a dragon, I would stay as far away as possible from people.

People are mean....

.... and like to kill things that look dangerous. >.>;

I would probably be a purple and green (kinda like chameleon coloured cars) hydra dragon with (lucky number) 13 heads. My call would be that of laughter, much like a hyena's (love me some hyenas), and I would have long, luscious eyelashes solely for tickling my prey to death and of course, giving lethal butterfly kisses.

Edited by IceSapphyre

I'm torn. I'd either be a vampire dragon, pale as the Reaper (am that already anyway biggrin.gif ), mostly calm, prowling around amidst the forests in the night... occasionally turning other things Vampire as well to keep me company (maybe make up a pack of various creatures vampiric in nature, occupy a forest somewhere up North) tongue.gif

Orrr I'd be a shapeshifting undead dragon (not to be confused with the zombie), with the ability to hide the undeadness under some other form of dragon or another animal, unless angered...

probably doing.. pretty much the same thing as I would be I the vampire dragon.. maybe slightly more social though. Also possibly brawl with others quite a lot. For fun, of course. Chill with humans now and then, ya know.. just casually. All in all, it would be fun cool.gif

Wouldn't care much for people in either of those forms... Though be I the Vampire one, I'd stick with things that aren't human. Maybe 1-2 people, thats it. As an undead being.. I'll just exist on my own, while everything else would exist on it's own. "The dead are not in a hurry, they've already gotten everywhere they needed to be."

Oh man this is a hard but fun question, I'd maybe be a Marrow if it was the DC dragons, but if we are speaking realistically I'd love to be a western dragon, blue one if you please. It could either be a sea/water/ice dragon and for the size it could be bigger than a human but not that huge. xd.pngThat's what she said -shot-

I'd be like this scary skull like black dragon but not a horrendously big one, sorta like eight feet high at the shoulder but instead of being vicious is like this really chill dragon over all.

If I were a Dragon, I'd be an Ethereal Dragon, where I'd have two pairs of Dragon wings that would be strong enough to carry me through the most treacherous weather. My head would be covered with an armor-like plating that would protect it and multiple Horns at the back of my head starting from the top down to the very back of the bottom of my chin, getting shorter as they descend. My spines would be razor shaped that are colored silver, I'd have a tail blade at the tip of my tail that would be sky blue in color and the underside of my wings (assuming that I'd be standing) would also be sky blue. I'd also have swirling markings that cover my body that would be silver in color too, and my eyes would change in these specific colors: Purple, Blue, and White. The plates on my underside from my neck down to my tail would be silver and my horns would also be silver too. I would be as tall as a 5 story tall building, so I would be pretty darn huge.

Hmm well, I think I would be a smaller western dragon and probably live alone in a cave, because I like being in the dark and I have a thing for caves, I imagine I'd collect unusual rocks and horde them like I do now, I'd breathe fire and be nocturnal and I'd probably eat cows 'cause I like steak and maybe chickens, yum.

I also imagine I'd be a darker color, green or black maybe dark blue with green eyes.

Also the ability to be as quiet as a cat and sneak up on my prey.

I'd be o.k with humans or ignore them, but I imagine they might try to come and kill me because I was a monster that ate their cows so I would defend myself if need be.

Is there a problem with that?

If I was a DC dragon, I'd be a Black. End of.

Otherwise, I'd be a small, discreet tree dwelling tropical dragon. Maybe a few patches of bright colouration, but mostly the colour of the trees. Capable of spitting hot liquid to defend myself against predators and then run away while they wonder what on earth just hit them :3

Blusang.

smile.gif

If I was a non-DC dragon, something that could fly really easily, lived around the water [able to swim, too, aka, no feather wings], omnivore and medium sized. Oh, blue and/or cream colouration.

:3

That's why I love Blusangs.