Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

I'd have to be some kind of water dragon living in the ocean. There is no fish that I have tried that I didn't love including raw suchi (and not just wrapped up in rice and seaweed) I'd be some shade of blue, that's my favorite color. And I would definitly have a hoard of treasure. I like collecting things. When I was little it was beanie babies. Now it's books and anything dragon (you should see my room! I know what topic to go to next)

Dayum, Woo, you're making me want to sketch stuff up. But, uh, bees?

"Bees! Bees and tires!"

You gotta be intimidating somehow. Being able to breathe out Skittles instead of fire isn't helping you.

Probably a bad tempered, hot-breathed and hot-headed western dragon that likes to pick fights. The classic bad guy, you know, that no one likes (as in human life as well!) XP

Some sort of red and black color scheme I think, or perhaps I'd look more like the female alt. black dragon sprite. xd.png Try completely dragonizing my avatar. It was drawn by me, anyway. And I suppose I'd have very useful wings, as well... I'd love to be able to fly.

Edited by digipup

If I was a dragon, I'll have the body of a White Dragon, but my scales and wings will be black and I'll have one red eye and one purple eye with black irises instead of blue eyes. I'll be a nomadic, seclusive dragon that spreads bad luck to people with evil intent.

Hmm. I'd probably have really dark purple scales. I'm not really descriptive, I know...

I'd make friends with humans and act really nice, even though I'd be secretly using them as my playthings.

wink.gif

I'd definitely be black, wingless, with an eastern-ish build. I'd be able to emit music-like noises. And I'd want to be able to breath underwater. D:

And I'd have a skull mask. And a reallly long tail for picking stuff up.

And I'd want to be around the size of a greyhound, maybe a bit bigger.

And I would breathe harmless, rainbow-colored fire. Totally. :D

Edited by Switch

I'd be a black and blue victorian-looking dragon...? Of course I can't quite picture what that looks like... Oh, but I'd probably seem nice and shy to really nice, innocent people. Then I'd become uncaring and violent towards annoyingly ignorant people. I'd be attacking people, flying all over the place terrorizing cities, breathing fires on everything... You know, that kind of thing.

OH! But don't forget glittery scales, wings, fire, eyes, etc.! I cannot forget the pretty much glittery everything! I love glitter... <3

I would be a pygmy of some sort with a graceful body and sleek build.

If I were a dragon (Born and Never Human).

I would be a Western with 4 limbs and large wings.

I'd be a beautiful Milk White with Emerald Eyes and would breath an Icy White and Blue flame.

I would be about the size of Draco from Dragonheart.

My personality would be benevolent and kind.

If humans came to me for help I would help them. Be it Gold, my Strength, or Sheer Terrifying Presence.

If someone tried to harm me I would fight back.

Yuo Wuold Then Like i am a Western kind, Exept the Size not so Sure

and i would be a One Race of Balance Keepers Species So i Guess i Have to Help Humans and Keep them at Rigth Path

Ouuuuuu that would Tireing and Exhausting thing unsure.gifdry.gifunsure.gif

Silver and black scales, fire breathing no wait plasma breathing, even hotter then fire, my scales would be like razors and body covered in blade like spikes. Dont get me wrong though i'd be peaceful and keep to myself, probably in the mountains somewhere

And Being a any Specie of Balance Keeprs Dragons Means You Have to Help Humans

Aaaahhhh Ajajai! Not so Great Sounding Thing. Rigth?

And i Wuold Breathe White Electric Purple Blue Plasma Flame

or - and White Electric Purple Blue Normal Fire - Flame

and White Electric Purple Blue Neutron Energy Ligthing - Electric Breath

So i Would Have Three Main Breathes

And My Scales Wuold be Like Blades and Blade Like From the Edges

If I were a dragon and still resembled myself I'd be... small, skinny, with dark scales (dark brown or black) and maybe large wings. I'd probably be a quiet dragon- the kind that prefers to stay out of the way of others (humans and other dragons) and prefers animals for company. Kinda boring, but eh...

No Kind Person - Girl is NOT A Boring Specily Girls - Actualy I Found Kind Girls Very Atractive.

And I Dont Realy Know Why - Why?

unsure.gifhuh.gifohmy.giflaugh.gif

Funny Actualy You Know

Maybe it's a GUY Thing biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifxd.png

I'd like to be an Eastern dragon, preferably like Haku from Spirited Away with the pretty white scales and glittery eyes. I'd be a treasure-hoarding hermit living in the mountains, I think. And every year the people living in the nearest city would celebrate my awesomeness otherwise I'd eat them.