Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

I'd be a 2gen shimmer, so everyone would like me. :3

Lol. I kind of pictured a shimmer dragon with two strings attaching its CB parents to it, carrying its lineage around.

Is there a problem with that?

If I was a DC dragon, I'd be a Black. End of.

Otherwise, I'd be a small, discreet tree dwelling tropical dragon. Maybe a few patches of bright colouration, but mostly the colour of the trees. Capable of spitting hot liquid to defend myself against predators and then run away while they wonder what on earth just hit them :3

Nope, no problem with that. Just shocked. tongue.gif

A Tri-Horn Wyvern because I love mountains. I'm not much of a fighter but I do feel very protective from time to time.

I would be a very slender black dragon with blazing blue eyes and long wings. I would have four long thin legs, and would be a very graceful, smart dragon.I would live in a volcano.

I think I would be like, a miserly black/silver/RC/vine cross who sits in their cave and writes stories :/ I would not make a nice dragon.

I would be an Amber colored Amphiptere who could use telekinesis (so I could still use the computer without arms or legs xd.png)

I'd love to be a graceful, yet powerful dragon that has powers related to water or spiritual magic powers. If choosing from Dragon Cave - a soulpeace is ideal for me. wub.gif

i'd be passive-aggressive and sometimes majestic, preferably the horse dragon from DC tongue.gif