Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

I would be a very pale silvery dragon because I'd never go out and live in a huge temple or something hoarding books.

Hmm... I'd be a snow-white, Eastern dragon, with faint, rib-like, ice-blue markings along my sides. I'd probably have short, velvety fur, like a Pillow dragon with a haircut. I'd live in a hidden temple, filled with books and cats because cats are awesome, and be able to vanish at will. I'd welcome strangers in (as long as I trusted them) and read constantly.

Oh, and I'd call myself the Book-Keeper.

It's hard to choose between an Eastern and Wyvern, fff. Wyverns are built for flying/speed and those ferocious faces, hnnngg. Yet.. they rarely have hair. >: I have lots, so I'd probably be a long-maned Eastern or something.

get dragon mold. Dip in awesomesauce, coat with hilarity. Wait to dry. Bake at google degrees. makes 1-3 me dragons.

My dragon-self would be the one hiding from the bigger dragons in fear of being a snack, no doubt!

I would likely be a small, slender dragon, possibly more-so scrawny, really. I feel I'd be pretty much, in body structure, your classic dragon, as I'm not really anything out of the ordinary, but I am very short and skinny. I'm not too certain about colors, possibly just brown, with some tones/shine of gold and copper, like my hair, as it doesn't stand out too much, but would still have a bit of uniqueness. Alternatively, I might be a fairly plain blue or green dragon, as those are colors quizzes have said fit me. I feel like I'd be rather shiny, no matter what color, but probably without too much complex marking and such. My eyes would be my unique feature, I think, probably olive with an indistinct burnt orange ring in the center, and a greenish gold when upset with the same ring, to reflect how my eyes are in real life.

You'd probably find my dragon-self off with about three others, too shy to interact with strangers, but quite happy and bold in it's little group. It'd probably be the smallest of the group, but the one leading, as that is my role in my group of friends.

well i wish to be a Black amd gray dragon born in the ice and breathe of ice and fire

Cheers!

I would be a huge, smooth scaled-dragon. My bright red scales would turn blood colored in the dark and a cheerful red-orange in light. My wings would be relatively large and leathery. My eyes would probably be brown with a reddish tint or just a darker red. My limbs would be extra long and thin and each finger would be tipped with razor-sharp nails. As far as powers go, excellent speed and fire. Lots of fir.

As you can see, I've given this some thought.

Well, I'm pretty much average height for women and so I'd assume I'd be an average European dragon size too...

my coloring would probably be more of an ice dragon type coloring with whites, blues and silvers mixed around. I'd probably fit the description of an ice dragon quite well, as people say I am quite a cold person (both physically to the touch and socially) and I tolerate cold more than average... plus I love the cold.

If I could choose choose, instead of just being transformed into a dragon... I'd choose my own type of dragon. A Se'kal.

If anyone wants to know what that is in further detail, shoot a PM... I'll explain... as it may be lengthy.

I would have two legs only, with my arms being wings. My wings would be completely red, and ending with four points. The rest of my body would be black with a red vertical stripe across the middle of my body. The back of my head would be very spikey. My tail could be a little fox-like, with the ending being red. I have three red toes on each foot. Oh btw, besides the stripe, wings, and tail, I am black.

I know this is a lot of detail, but I like to dig deep into my ideas.

Help me with my eggs! I promise to help you!

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

I would be a stubby winged Western, not very graceful in the air and much more curious than is healthy.

Outside of DC, I'd like to be a Japanese Butterfly Lizard, as featured in The Discovery of Dragons

user posted image

On DC, I probably wouldn't mind being Blusang Lindwurm....

I'd probably be similiar to the Dragon in Merlin, but smaller, faster and female.

Though I wouldn't mind being a Silver Dragon from the Dragon Lance series.

Well if I was going to be a dragon...and if it's to be based on how I am as a human, I would be medium in size, brown, red and orange in coloration and western in body type. Gregarious and noisy - friendly but somewhat cautious around newcomers.

If I were a DC dragon, I'd definitely be a Guardian dragon - I'm generally protective and caring, and they are blue, which is my favourite colour. Though... I'd probably be a little smaller!

Outside of DC, I'd like to be a dragon that looks kind of like a female swallowtail, but has different markinsg, a great deal more intelligence and hopefully the power of speech! I know the DC dragons don't have the ability to speak, though.

I guess I'd be a lazy dragon, relaxing in a clearing and soaking in the sun rays. I'd beat my wings to fan myself and others... and then, after a good 4-5 hours of that, I'd be running about like I was stung by a bee. Perhaps flying. I love wind on my face, so definitely some air-acrobatics. And then promptly would have to settle down because I've strained something because regular exercise is a big no-no xd.png

I think some blue and orange hues for my colour. And a simple pattern, I love elegance. But I'd need sharp teeth and claws because no one messes with me or mine. I'd be hoarding scrolls and some jewelry, too, mostly sapphires, blue topaz and emeralds, methinks. And amethyst, because that will always remind me of my brother smile.gif

Edited by Lolchen

The only dragon that would fit me from Dragon Cave is the Night Glory Drake,as I love the night and I am a bit shy.

As for some other dragon I could create to fit me exactly...I have no idea.

If I were a dragon from DC, I'd probably be a Terrae. Large, lumbering, and relatively peaceful. However, I like to imagine myself as something less boring. Maybe an Eastern-style dragon, only with wings and a more gorgonopsid-style head, with bright blue and purple markings.

A light green dragon with a silver underbelly that probaly hates killing things but does it anyways. I would also have two legs and two arms that I can grip onto things with. I have long slightly bent horns and a long mane that's never clean and two huge wings.

I would be like a pygmy of some sort. I would also be a wyvern and always be in the air. I would be iridescent purple with green tips! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Out of the dragons on Dragon Cave itself, I would be an Alt Sweetling. laugh.gif

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

ide be a death dragon. i would be nothing but a shadow to your dimmension. following you slowly eating away at ur life essence.