Titan

If you were a dragon, what would you be like?

Just post what you would be like. It doesn't have to be a DC dragon, but it can be. I don't mean what you'd want to be like, because then everyone would post "TJ In Dragon Form". I mean like this :

I would be a fat, Carolina Blue, 4 armed dragon. That way, I could eat and use the computer/other thingie. The Carolina Blue part is because I am absolutely obsessed with UNC. The fat thing is something that would carry over from my human form.

I'd be mother friggin brutal. I'd breath FAAERES AND BRIMSTOOONES AND DEATH AND BLOOD N GUTS AND BLAGGHHH!

I'd probably be more of an Easternesque dragon, both for colours and personality. Green and white with a little black to symbolize harmony and helpfulness brought by a history of sadness, however still strong enough to lash out when angered.

I would be jet-black and breathe fiery red flames of doom. I'd have huge wings and gleaming green eyes and live in a castle with great heaps of gold lying around. Pretty much an Alt Black.

@phil: Your 'mother friggin brutal' comment made me think of this:

Recorded with a cellphone camera, but it's the best I could find dry.gif

(Mad props to anyone who gets this ^^)

I would be jet-black and breathe fiery red flames of doom. I'd have huge wings and gleaming green eyes and live in a castle with great heaps of gold lying around. Pretty much an Alt Black.

@phil: Your 'mother friggin brutal' comment made me think of this:

Recorded with a cellphone camera, but it's the best I could find  dry.gif

(Mad props to anyone who gets this ^^)

LOL!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!! Skwisgar is amazing.

That video is similar to this...

Best one ever ^

I wish there were more Metalocalypse episodes relating to dragons...

On topic, I would also be black. Black as mother friggin midnight. With scars. CUZ SCARS ARE HAAAARDCOOAHHH!!!

Edited by philpot123

Take a skarmory and dragonify it. And add a touch more red to its color. And black, probably darken some of the silver to black.

... despite how much I like green, I've always felt that I'm more of a red.

On topic, I would also be black. Black as mother friggin midnight.

Blacker than the blackest black... times INFINITY.

Oh dear... I do believe I've found a fellow Metalocalypse fan!

I love Dethtroll, such a great episode :3

*Ahem* Back on topic...

I personally like the look of Westrern-style dragons more than Eastern-style ones. I don't really know why, they just look stronger and more ruthless to me. Then again, I'm from Europe, so I guess I haven't been exposed to very much Eastern mythology.

I don't think most eastern-type dragons are supposed to look evil. And in the west, dragons were seen as symbols of the devil, no?

I don't actually know, which is somewhat of a shame considering I'm Asian ^^;

/updates her "things to look up in my spare time" list

I'd be a medium-small dragon with six limbs.

I'd probably have a long neck, tail, and wings, and short legs.

For colour... I'd be foresty green with a dark blueish tinge and subtle silver stripes.

I would be absurdly cruel. I'd live in a remote place; I'd possibly either drive all the humans off a small island, or find a nice quiet mountain.

For food... I'd travel as far away as I could over the course of a few nights and then spend a few days at a time raiding and terrorizing nearby small cities.

I'd have to constantly change where I went to cause trouble though.

Not sure if I'd be able to breathe fire or not, but I'd much prefer the abilities read/control minds, teleport or disappear.

All three would more useful than breathing fire, methinks.

Edited by Pink

I'd look something like this dragon, except with wings and a longer snout. Maybe slightly smaller, but about that size. I'd live up in a cold mountain cave in Finland or Norway, and hunt mostly deer and other cervines. I'd be a friendly, peaceful and wise dragon that people would come to for advice, but still able to hold my own in a fight. I'd probably spend most of my time sleeping and frolicking, though, so I'd be hard to track down. XD

Hmm, good question. I would be one of two:

1. A luck dragon (like Falcor)

2. A blue dragon of Pern. I know they're male, but I think they are the ones that can sense which kids will likely Impress on dragon hatchlings.

*taps nearest forum member on the shoulder with a talon* Excuse me, but do you have any idea what the OP means by, "IF I were a dragon, what would I be like?"

Last I looked, there weren't any 'ifs' about it. Some of us look in the mirror and see what we are, and don't worry about how the rest of the world sees us. Good luck, evil, magic, hoarders, we are who we are. At this minute, I'm sleepy, and in need of my mate and my cave.

Huh. Tough question.

If I was born a dragon (was never human) I'd like to be something big and scary. Large, black and powerful.

If I magically turned into a dragon tomorrow and retained my human memories, I'd like to be small enough to fit inside my house and have opposable thumbs. I wouldn't be able to keep my job and probably wouldn't like eating/killing people so I'd be forced to stay at home all day and watch TV and play video games lol.

If i Where a Dragon I Wouldnt Look Like any of The Species on Dragon Cave But i Will be One of the Biggest one of the Species

And as a Dragon I Would Be Rare Race - Specie Of Titan Beast Dragons

Dragons Which Walks on Two Legs and Uses Front Legs as Arms For Typical of All Titan Beast Dragon Characteristic

The Race I Would be haves Eigth limbs - 2 Primery Arms - Front Legs

4 Small arms_Front Legs and Pair of Legs - Back Legs and Nine Wings -

Three Flying Crest Fins Like Sharks Got and Three Pair of Flying Wings 2 Big Wings

2 Medium Big Wings and 2 Small Wings and Crest Wings also going Smaller to the Next one I'd have a long and Thick neck and tail and Long wings

I Would be Black and White and Grey General Scaled Whit Razor Stripes Pattern and

The Balck Scales will Glow Whit Eletric Blue Purple - Purple Blue Glow in Some Angle against Ligth and I Would have Silver Grey Purple

Belly - Chest Scaleing - Under Laying Scales

All the scales wuold be razor sharp and and Would be Like Crystal Like - Crystalic Like Whit Metalic Kind Surface and Strength like Metalic Crystal Alloy

That's What Kind of Dragon i Would be blink.gifxd.pnglaugh.gifunsure.gifxd.pnglaugh.gif

I don't think most eastern-type dragons are supposed to look evil. And in the west, dragons were seen as symbols of the devil, no?

Western dragons representing evil? I'm assuming you are talking about post Christian influence?

Also easterns could be just as temperamental as westerns.

I would want to e one that could fly, preferably with wings. And fur.

Yeah, thas' what I meant.

Wings, hm... I'd probably have wings, not sure what they'd be like though.

Yeah, thas' what I meant.

Wings, hm... I'd probably have wings, not sure what they'd be like though.

Ones made of metal. Or a hive of bees D:

If I were a dragon and still resembled myself I'd be... small, skinny, with dark scales (dark brown or black) and maybe large wings. I'd probably be a quiet dragon- the kind that prefers to stay out of the way of others (humans and other dragons) and prefers animals for company. Kinda boring, but eh...

If I were a dragon (Born and Never Human).

I would be a Western with 4 limbs and large wings.

I'd be a beautiful Milk White with Emerald Eyes and would breath an Icy White and Blue flame.

I would be about the size of Draco from Dragonheart.

My personality would be benevolent and kind.

If humans came to me for help I would help them. Be it Gold, my Strength, or Sheer Terrifying Presence.

If someone tried to harm me I would fight back.