TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

New release, awesome! Managed to grab some green and orange but still need to grab myself some bright spots eggs.

OMG - I love the new eggies - and the unfolding of the paper egg is just the most FROSTY I have seen in a long time

are these here to stay? I am egg locked with 5 tinsels (one am waiting for a friend to claim) , a 3rd gen Thuwed , and a 2nd gen black I bred and will not be dumping them.

I need to know if I should start making tinsel IOU to get some people to snag me some dry.gif

Off to see what I can incubate xd.png

Thanks for the new release both spriters and TJ alike wub.gif

(side note I would LOVE for the frills to return but don't see that happening after all the rude comments that were made when they were taken away *goes off to cry a little*)

I was upset that I have a headache and still have 0 of the new releases ( tongue.gif to all the greedy hoarders) until I saw a Magma in the AP. smile.gifcool.gif

Thank you to whomever dropped the MagmaxFrill egg!

I'll be trying for my GoN soon! biggrin.gif

Now a male vampire would just make my day! biggrin.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

Dohohoho, how very sly, Mr TJ! biggrin.gif But thank you! And of course thanks to those who enabled our pretty new eggies.

I totally want a Paper now just to see the new hatching sequence.

I was expecting a new release in these days, but I was distracted by RL and forgot to keep some slots free tongue.gif

Thank you a lot TJ! Can't wait to see how them will be! <3

... I've been on the forums for 6 minutes, and I just now found out about this. And what a great time to be egg locked. >_>

Oh well, guess I gotta abandon my fogged eggs. xd.png

Anyway, thanks TJ.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Which biome(s) are these located in? Forgive me if this has been asked, I didn't want to go through all the pages.

If you want a dark blue/spots one go to the forest, go to the jungle for green and orange ones.

Took me long enough to notice this xd.png

I'm super excited. NEW DRAGONS 8-D-)=)

Damn. I'm scroll-locked with a 5th gen stairstep Gold Tinsel egg, 4 CB Black eggs and 1 CB Stripe egg. There is no way I am going to drop these. *sigh*

Why is this called the Secret Friday Release? Isn't it Saturday?

Two of the bright green (due to fervent clicking) and one of the bright spots for me for now. Am raising a few tinsel-fails to play about with lineages, so don't have a whole lot of space! Will probably try to pick up another bright spot in a few hours, and then wait to see what the hatchling and adult sprites look like before hoarding any more! Fun times. smile.gif

Caught three of the spotted ones and two of the green ones, my gold tinsel egg is taking up my other slot tongue.gif

I ended up with two of each. I am so glad to see a new release, I was beginning to worry we might not see one until the Halloween release. I could probably grab more, but I don't want to drop anything else I have that I can drop(I did accidentally grab a canopy, but that has to wait).

Edited by Nectaris

NEW REALASE?! ohmy.gif

thanks TJ! xd.png

this was easiest new realase hunt I ever had. came online five minutes before full hour, saw this, preapared myself and caught two of each in about 30 secs when hour drop started. heh happy.gif

and I thought it will be harder because of lag I had.

now im hapilly locked :3

Edited by dreamgirl5