Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

With what lineage, creatoh? If you just want any Gold, you can ask for one at the Giving Tree (link in my signature). There's probably also someone who can influence and hatch it for you.

So I just went through my dragons, looking for all the hidden treasures, and found this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zrNQa - would anyone have a matching Aria mate for this, perchance? smile.gif

yeah,all I want is a male Gold,i'll go to the Giving Tree,thanks~~ laugh.gif

Edited by creatoh

Can anyone breed me a second gen Avatar of Change from Male GoN x female Thalassa? Unrelated to any of these: http://dragcave.net/lineage/O9Krw, http://dragcave.net/lineage/B4Uf6, or http://dragcave.net/lineage/f7FkC

I am willing to breed what I can in return.

Got one, sending now smile.gif It's an Avatar of Creation though - can they throw Changes?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Got one, sending now smile.gif It's an Avatar of Creation though - can they throw Changes?

My mistake! That is what I need. Thank you! Sorry it will be a little while before I can pick it up, though -- I am holding an egg that I bred for someone. They need to pick it up before I will have space. Tried to message you, but as always your PM box is full! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Have:

3G tan ridge from F Silver checker

Want:

2g Ice from M Silver

2G PB M Alt undine

2g stripe from F Bluebanded

2g Stripe from F Bolt

2g Stripe from F Striped River

2g Stripe from Alt Sweetling

2g BLACK stripe from M Swallowtail (yes it is possible )

2g stripe from M Seragamma

2g RED dorsal from M Purple nebula x F Purple dorsal

2g Hellfire from M Hellfire x F Candleabra

Z Code Storm rider with nice lineage

offers

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Urgently needed is a 2G Red Copper from Male SW. Thank you, Confused Cat! SW was Shadow Walker. Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Can someone who has a 2G Female white from an SA breed me a 3G white egg from that, by breeding said white with a holiday equivalent to the SA?

Urgently needed is a 2G Red Copper from Male SW.

If SW is Shadow Walker (and not Spirit Ward), I got one for you. smile.gif

is there anyone able to breed a 3rd gen Summer from male Gold x female Summer checker like this?

Hello does anyone own 2gs for below checkers to produce 3EG? I am looking for common metalfail as mates to my golds:

skywing 3EG from male gold for https://dragcave.net/lineage/p1B0z

terrae 3EG from male gold for https://dragcave.net/lineage/wyV7P

and looking for a gaia as well for https://dragcave.net/lineage/EgOCB (can trade/breed something)

Thank you!

I could breed a Gaia Sibling if you want

I need a dorkface 3rd-6th generation urgently (I have a thuwed!).

I can breed you a sibling of this lad if you want.

On another note I'd really like to get my hands on a Gaia (or even shimmer) who is unrelated to this 3rd EG Gaia/Shimmer beauty. <3

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Flaviel

I can breed you a sibling of this lad if you want.

On another note I'd really like to get my hands on a Gaia (or even shimmer) who is unrelated to this 3rd EG Gaia/Shimmer beauty. <3

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Really sorry to say that I can't help you with that; I haven't played in 2 years, and just came back,

I'd appreciate a 5th generation very much!

I need a mate for this Lady: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MNnYS who is not related to her.

So i need a male Olive with the following lineage:

• 1st gen from top to bottom: CB male Olive, CB female Shadow Walker, CB male Olive and CB female Shadow Walker
  • 2nd gen from top to bottom: male Shadwo Walker and female Olive
  • 3rd gen and mate that i need an Olive i can influence it myself
Edited by Tigerkralle

So far it seems nobody is doing some of the lineages I'm working at, but I'll still keep trying for bloodswaps. wink.gif

Need 3rd gens:

- Shadow Walker x Imperial Fleshcrown

- Shadow Walker x Red-finned Tidal

- Shadow Walker x Sunsong

- Cassare x Shadow Walker

And 4th gens:

- Sunsong x Shadow Walker (2x)

- Terrae x Shadow Walker

And lots of Heartseeker lineages, will add those later.

So if you'd like a bloodswap for one of those - or could breed one and would like something else in return, please PM me.

seeking a 2nd gen CELESTIAL from F Blue banded

mine are all a month from rebreeding and I am too impatient rolleyes.gif

will breed in return

thanks Ruby eyes

Edited by dragonpuck

I've got a pretty 6th generation Gold Mint/Frill spiral gold egg here from a male Gold and female Mint. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: No longer available.

I don't really have to trade for the spiral egg. I'm just looking for a 2nd generation Red Nebula egg or hatchie from a Heartseeker.

Edited by WolfRedRobin

seeking a 2nd gen CELESTIAL from F Blue banded

mine are all a month from rebreeding and I am too impatient rolleyes.gif

Sending one smile.gif

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if not let me know.

I have a few requests for a lineage project I'm working on. I'll be going off of scroll names:

From Bajka20: I was hoping to get a sibling of this fella (the child of AkChL and Lady Bajka z Piekla Rodem

From natayah: I was hoping to see if Crescent Moon Gypsy V could be recreated for me, as well as a White from Flamingo Dancer Thuwed and Divinity Love.

That is all for the moment. Thank you in advance.

I have a few requests for a lineage project I'm working on. I'll be going off of scroll names:

From Bajka20: I was hoping to get a sibling of this fella (the child of AkChL and Lady Bajka z Piekla Rodem

From natayah: I was hoping to see if Crescent Moon Gypsy V could be recreated for me, as well as a White from Flamingo Dancer Thuwed and Divinity Love.

if you need an egg from a specific scroll. the best way would probably be to PM them

rather than hoping that they will look here

I can breed you a white offspring from the Divinity love and flamingo dancer PM me for arrangements.

I'm sorry, I can't re-create the other. But if you want to look thru my other dragons, I'm happy to look at breeding some stuff for you. Just PM me. PM Poster too.

if you need an egg from a specific scroll. the best way would probably be to PM them

rather than hoping that they will look here

Problem is I don't know the first individual's name on the forums, so I'm stuck there.

natayah contacted me, though.

Hello I need Lineage help, I need someone who can breed a 3rd gen Marrow x White Snowangel checker this Halloween, or at least someone who already owns a 2nd gen White Snowangel from Marrow and who would breed me a Snowangel come Christmas instead, I´m offering a Marrow Bloodswap from Angel to the Marrow, the dragons should be unrelated to the dragons pictured below:

user posted image

*Request:

Anyone know where I might find someone who could help me obtain or start constructing a Aria/Pink x Holly Checker?

I caught this Holly last year and I was hoping to get him a mate before Christmas.

I'm willing to trade for a potential mate!