Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Request

Random:

2G Tan Ridgewing from M Spessartine

3G Canopy checker with M Marrow

3G F PB Black from both alts parents

4G EG Thunder from Purple Nebula ( no thuwed or dusk related)

2G Thunder from F Red

Metals: (can't offer a bloodswap for any as I don't own the parents)

*Any gen 'PB' Gold with frill parents (can offer bloodswaps up to 4G)

4G EG Silver from F Waterhorse/White/Purple/Terrae/Winter

4G EG Gold from M Pillow /Sunsong

5th gen Gold from F Orange Copper

5th gen Silver from M Brown Copper

Xeno checkers

2G Balloon egg from F Chrono

2G Avatar egg from F Thalassa

2G Magma egg from M/F Gaia

4G Thalassa x F Silver (either egg, can do just a 3G bloodswap for now)

3G Chronos x F Orange Pyralsprite

3G Mageia x F Magma (need magma egg)

3G Chrono x M Ice (need ice egg)

3G Gaia x M Pink Pyralsprite

3G Gaia x F Orange Pyralsprite

3G Blusang x F Chronos

3G Thalassa x F Skywing

3G Gaia x F Dark Green (Need vine egg)

3G Moonstone x M Chronos

Also looking for several metal fails

2G Purple from M Silver

2G Blusang from M Silver

3G EG from M Silver

Nhiostrife/ Red Copper/ Magma/ Ridgewing/ Undine / Royal Blue / Terrae / GW

3G EG From F Silver

Ember/ Sunrise

3G EG Thunder from M/F Silver

4G EG Alt Dorsal x F Silver

4G EG BBW from F Silver

4G EG White from M Gold

4G EG Ballon from M Silver

Could do some bloodswaps or breed/try and catch something else if anyone has these!

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

REQUEST

Hi, is there anyone that can help me out by breeding a 2G Seasonal Winter from Holly (M) X Seasonal Winter (F) please?

Trying to find a mate for my boy before the winter season is over. **Highest priority**

Also, need help finding someone to breed 2G Gold from Gold (M) X Holly (F). If anyone can help, PM me.

Gift or trade, will be able to work something out. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ^^

REQUEST

- 2G Seasonal Winter from Holly (Male) X Seasonal Winter (Female)

- 2G Ice from Ice & Holly

I'm happy to breed a holiday fail (or anything else) from any of my holidays I have on my scroll. I'm a little unsure on where to go and would like some help with this please! laugh.gif Fill free to PM and discuss.

@GuardianOfBelief - It would be helpful if you could let us know what kind of mate you are looking for for each of those. For the stairs, do you want an equal length stair? Same breeds or any? For the GW do you want a Harvest with the same lineage to make a checker? I could probably breed one of those for you if that is what you want.

Edited by purplehaze

* Request:

Lineage details: Two-Headed Dragon, PB 3rd gen even-gen Thuwed

(with a guarantee of never having any ancestor killed, please)

(I dreamed of 2g but lost hope in ever getting a chance to see Thuwed list open^^; )

edit (to avoid the chatter-like post): Reply to the message below: it was gone already, and was a stair, not even-gen^^; but I'll ask then, thank you^^

Received one^^ Thank you!

Edited by VixenDra

* Request:

Lineage details: Two-Headed Dragon, PB 3rd gen even-gen Thuwed

(with a guarantee of never having any ancestor killed, please)

(I dreamed of 2g but lost hope in ever getting a chance to see Thuwed list open^^; )

Riverwillows posted one of those in the thuwed thread earlier I believe. Maybe send a pm and see if you can work something out with her?

Edited by Tawanda001

* Trading Request *

I'm looking for a CB Gaia Female Xenowyrm for This Guy, and I have a 2G Silver Tinsel Eggtoo offer in return! You can pick out what you would like me too breed with. biggrin.gif

Thank you! (Im hoping I set this up right)

EDIT: I have arranged a trade biggrin.gif

Edited by BluefootTheWarrior

For those doing Black Alt attempts:

I actually need 5 normal Blacks, all female. So if you happen to hatch any female-influenced PB 3rd gens, unrelated to at least one of these:

xxx4t, 3olKx, ehPxK (all normal ancestors)

AJl4T, rKBBc (alt parents)

... I'd gladly give them a new home and promise to breed more alt lottery tickets laugh.gif

I have some almost last minute Valentine-kin requests. I'd be willing to trade something, of course. Please pm me. smile.gif

from Radiant Angel

- 2nd gen Ember (I foolishly test-bred the 2nd gen Ember I have just now - I don't even know why - and of course the planned breeding pair refused) as mate for this Thanks again, Alliana!

- 2nd gen Green Copper as mate for this

- 2nd gen Brute as mate for this

- 2nd gen Purple Ridgewing as mate for this Thanks alliana! wub.gif

from Heartseeker

- 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing as mate for this

Thanks a lot smile.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

But the refused pair should still be able to breed during the holidays. I'd usually breed my pairs *outside* the season if I also want non-holiday offspring from them, just to make sure I have a proper pair. So I don't see foolishness in test-breeding.

I tried my 2 Radiant Angels (2x no interest) and my single Heartseeker (wrong color), maybe next week if nobody beats me to it?

Request:

Searching for mates for my Valentines:

A 2nd gen Whiptail from Heartseeker for this handsome Heartseeker and not related to him.

Two 2nd Spitfires not related to my first Radiant Angel and my second Radiant Angel.

And i think that is an unsual combination:

A 2nd gen Bleeding Moon from Valentine 2009 not related to her.

PM me for details.

Edited by Tigerkralle

But the refused pair should still be able to breed during the holidays. I'd usually breed my pairs *outside* the season if I also want non-holiday offspring from them, just to make sure I have a proper pair. So I don't see foolishness in test-breeding.

I tried my 2 Radiant Angels (2x no interest) and my single Heartseeker (wrong color), maybe next week if nobody beats me to it?

Thanks so much for trying.

Really? I thought that pairs that have refused once, will never breed.

I have a request.

I'm looking for an egg were all the CB's in the first gen are Zombies with this shape lineage though it doesn't matter what breeds are in the lineage. I'd also be happy (so happy!) with two third gen steps I could mate together to produce this shape.

Happy to trade for it. The egg would eventually be incorporated into my multi arrow project (working towards 8th gen atm).

Edited by Wiz

I need help with an unusual lineage if it's even possible at this late date. I have this lovely thing that I'd like to build a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/W6DtF

I have the easy part, the val 09 but I'd love to get a similar vine (or maybe even a pebble?)

If anyone can help please pm, even if it's after valentines season is over. I'm willing to breed what I can in return. Thanks

Request

I'm looking for a Xenowyrm and want to know what is needed for one; I don't care if it comes in egg or hatchling form. Any Xenowyrm would be nice, I don't have any preferences.

Thea

send me a message if you're online

successful test breeding white x sw w/alts

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Tawanda001

Request:

Is there someone who can breed a mate for this Snow Angel?

user posted image

Unfortunately I can't offer a bloodswap (she was an AP find), but I can breed a 2nd gen Winter from my own Snow Angel if someone has a suitable Snow Angel with no mate.

And of course I'll gladly help with other lineages if I can. smile.gif (List of my CB Holidays.)