Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Have

3EGuser posted image (checker with female Golds)

Looking for

Bloodswap (desperately need it, please!)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Have

4th EGuser posted image (with male Silvers)

Looking for

CBuser posted image would be lovely!

(FYI: In case you're in need of such an egg, you're welcome to PM me - I'll gladly gift it wink.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you!

Request:

If anyone can help me out, I am trying to find someone that has and is up to breed/trade for the Sweetling offspring of their CB Black Sweetling & CB White Tipped Snow Angel

(Intended mate: Her)

Edit: Trade has been arranged for this pairing ^^

Edited by ~X~

Request:

This is probably the longest shot in the world, but I'd love a mate for this guy. Does anyone know a prize owner who would be willing to help out? Absolutely willing to work out a trade.

Thanks!

Request

I remember there was a frostbite x stone/geode someone had but can't really recall whoever it was. If you're the one who've been working on that then I'd love an offspring from that lineage. laugh.gif

On a different note, I'm currently looking for some 2G PB Black eggs(will be given away if they don't alt), a 2G Purple from M Silver, a 2G Green Gemshard from Mistletoe, 2G Tan Ridgewing from M Spessartine, a 2G Spessartine from M Silver and M Silver x Chrono(either offspring).

Also, AngelsSin I can try breeding you that 3G Blusang next week if I'm lucky getting the correct enough to get the correct egg. laugh.gif

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Looking for a 2g gold lunar from a gold lunar x alt sweetling.

Willing to breed what I can. No CB old pinks, hollies, sweetlings or snow angels but I think I have all other CBs. I can also breed tons of holiday checkers, low gen thuweds and a a few spriter alt things. Feel free to pm if you are interested in negotiating. smile.gif

Request

I'm looking for a 2nd gen female Silver from Holy as mate for this guy

Edited by moon89

Request:

I would like a Gaia, Pyro, and Mageia Xenowyrms Purebred 1rst gen ( what ever happens after you breed a cave born)

Those would be 2nd gens. smile.gif CBs are considered 1st gen.

Request:

Seeking help with my lineage project! biggrin.gif

►Spriter's Alt Lineages needed◄

♦3rd Even Gens from Odeens' & Birdz's Aegis Alts - either both Odeen's, both Birdz's, or 1 of each (a little ahead of myself; basically need a 4th gen with all 4 Alts eventually)

♥3rd Even Gen from BOTH Aangs-sister's (future) Alt Heartstealers OR 3rd Even Gen from Lupinia the Third & a regular Heartstealer

♦3rd Even Gen from Ghostfeathers (Rainbow Sweet) & any Black Alt Sweet

♦3rd Even Gen from BOTH Birdz's Blue Radiant Angels OR from Cloudstrife and Sephiroth OR from Sephiroth and Holy

♥3rd Even Gen Arrow from 2 Alt Graves (Not Emily or Victor VanDort) OR 3rd Even Gen from 2 Alt Graves of same gender at base

♦3rd Even Gen with BOTH Black Arsani Alts or with Milaya Vozlublennaya & Caballo Marino (is this possible?)

♥3rd Even Gen Purple Nebula from Purple Nebula x Shadow Walker Checker, with 2 Gray Alt Shadow Walkers at base

►3rd Even Gen Thuweds needed (NOT PB unless w/ another Thuwed pair I need, not related to any CB Alts/Hybrids or Spriter's Alts) from the following Thuwed pairs◄

♥Hellhorse x Copper

♦Soulpeace x Winter Magi (Got one, thank you very much! wink.gif)

♦Geode x Stone

♥Green Stripe x White Stripe

♦Red Stripe x Black

♥Electric x Black Stripe

♦Winter x Holly

►Misc.◄

♥3rd Even Gen from 2 CB Male Hollies, checker preferred but not at all necessary

♦3rd Even Gen from 2 CB Male Frills, does not have to be a checker (Working something out for this as well, thank you!)

I have plenty that I can offer in exchange - CB Rares (except Gold, Silver, & Neglected), Spriter's Alt lineages (click the AF egg in my signature), PB Thuweds (completely unrelated, can produce 4th-6th gens), and also have 1 CB M Gold, 1 CB M Silver, and 1 CB F Silver available to breed. Also have the following Holidays: Rosebud, Heartstealer, Desipis, Caligene, Ribbon Dancer, Winter Magi, Mistletoe, Aegis.

Please PM me to work something out! Will trade generously.

Edited by Areous

I just noticed I have this beauty on my scroll: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4lrw2

In order to breed him a somewhat matching mate, I'd love a 2nd gen green Copper from Val '09 - I do have a 2nd gen Rosebud from White already. smile.gif

(My other idea would have been a 3rd gen Arsani with Arsani and Heartstealer Spriter's Alts, but it doesn't look like Heartstealer Spriter's Alts exist yet. Plus, it would probably have been way outside my payment abilities rolleyes.gif)

Request:

I'm trying to create Shimmer Checker(s).

I'm hoping to find a fellow Prize Owner with a Male Silver Shimmer to trade a Heartstealer with next week.

During Valentine's breeding season, I'll be looking for a 4th gen Heartseeker stair with female Golds. Anyone out here who might be able to breed this?

@Tigerkralle: Thanks for the offer, but that doesn't quite match the dragon I have that needs a mate smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Request for Valentine's breeding season:

A second gen Heartstealing from Bleeding Moon.

A second gen Radiant Angel from Moonstone.

@Ruby Eyes

I can breed you a 4th gen Heartseeker from a stairstep with Goldne Wyvern as a substitute.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a 2nd gen Royal Blue from a Heartseeker as a mate for him and a 2nd gen Gold from a RA as a mate for him

Edited by Dewdropmon

Request:

If anyone can help me out, I am trying to find anyone that can breed a 5G Shallow water with an even-gen Rainbow lineage

Starting from the top with White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and White

(Intended mate, so not related to: Him, aiming for a mirrored double rainbow)

Request:

If anyone can help me out, I am trying to find anyone that can breed a 5G Shallow water with an even-gen Rainbow lineage

Starting from the top with White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and White

(Intended mate, so not related to: Him, aiming for a mirrored double rainbow)

If you cannot find anyone who can, I can do so, but I would have to start from scratch, so it would take time. I have all of those as CB dragons. Let me know if you want me to work on that.

Request Anyone that could breed a 2G Golden Herald from F Gold?

Thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Request Anyone that could breed a 2G Golden Herald from F Gold?

Sending you one smile.gif

Request: Could anyone breed a 2g Fever Wyvern from Radiant Angel?

I could - pm me? Don't want to breed it if you don't need it

Trying again before winter is over...

Request:

Is there someone who can breed a mate for this Snow Angel?

user posted image

Unfortunately I can't offer a bloodswap (she was an AP find), but I can breed a 2nd gen Winter from my own Snow Angel if someone has a suitable Snow Angel with no mate.

And of course I'll gladly help with other lineages if I can.  smile.gif  (List of my CB Holidays.)

I'm also looking for an egg like this (or with male instead of female GoNs):

user posted image

I can breed a bloodswap here.

Request:

i was looking for a 4G Xeno prizekin egg or male hatchling from prize female and male Xeno as a mate for her

Thanks in advance please PM ME if you got any from any Prize not necessary to be Bronze Shimmer

hi i accidentally influenced an egg wrong. i need someone one to bounce the egg back to me so i can re-influence it. i am willing to breed/trade for help and i can use my teleports, thanks!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! here you go, just put it on the dummy and I'll send it back too