Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Request:

I'm looking to build a perfect checker of Female Silver Shimmers x Male Whites.

I'm looking for both 2G shimmers and 2G shimmerkins (2 of each).

I don't have a lot to trade, though if you see anything in my scroll you like I will do my best. I am open to discussion and trying to find what I can to help.

Is this anything anyone would be willing or able to help with? Thanks!

I'm trying to make checker shimmers/tinsels and various other lineage types. If anyone could help me get some 2nd (and also 3rd) generation Tinsels and Shimmers it would mean so much to me!

I don't have much to offer but if you see anything on my scroll you'd like I could breed you something. I could also offer you a couple of the checkers/other I end up making with various generations.

I also would like some Coppers and Golds to make nice lineages too. This gold has a nice checker going with the Storm/grey dragons. I'd need a few CBs and I'll be able to make something nice.

Thank you in advance if you'll able to provide me with anything. It would mean a lot. Lemme know if you see anything you like. I might be able to grab a couple CB Uncommons in return.

Hi, I'm just gonna put it out here that I am looking for any purebred Pinks with a family name similar to these dragons, The hatchlings must take the fathers surname, and thats how I need it. I am trying to breed large families of pinks and unfortunately have no one to help yet If you would like to see how far I am check my scroll or this popplet (CLick me) of my progress, I'd love help if someone would like to pm also looking for others who want to help make even more families(just pm me)

user posted image

Edited by Ace1362

I know I'm a bit late, but I'm looking for some 2nd gen commons x Christmas dragons to be able to breed them next week.

I would like to get my hands on these lineages:

- 2nd gen Ember from Solstice as a mate for this

- 2nd gen Falcon from Winter Magi as a mate for this

- 2nd gen Cassare from Ribbons as a mate for this Thank you, nepenthe! smile.gif

- and a rarer lineage: 2nd gen Gold from female Holly as a mate for this

Of course I would be willing to trade, please let me know what you want in return.

At the moment I could offer two 2nd gen Golds for Gold: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! but of course I could breed something else, too.

Plrease PM me. smile.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

i am hunting for 2nd gen eggs from alt sweetling x any xeno PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP smile.gif

ETA: forgot to add i can breed lots of things for trade so just let me know what you are after. (including a cb alt sweetling that i can breed with whatever you choose)

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

Can someone breed a bloodswap for this 3rd gen Green Copper x Solstice? (The code even says it's asking for a blood"svopp". tongue.gif )

Alternatively, I could use a 2nd gen Stripe from white-winged Snow Angel.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Edit: Sending this one to the departures thread, but I'd be happy to do a bloodswap after the holidays.

Edited by Confused Cat

Hello! Seeking a mate for: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Oo0ag

Would like all of the solstices to be rosy-winged~

I don't have a lot of cb holidays, just mistletoes, heartstealing, desipises, and caligenes.

Willing to give 3 xenos in addition to their first offspring!

Edited by Pandalf

Looking for 2G Solstice from Gold as a mate for him. PM me to negociate the payment. I don't have CB holidays older than Desipis, but willing to breed / catch other things.

If anyone has a 2G Solstice from White they'd be willing to trade, I'd be extremely grateful! This guy is in dire need of a mate. I don't have much by way of CB holidays (only mistletoes, heartstealers and calligenes), but I've got a GoN of each gender, a ton of xenos, a couple male blusangs, several golden wyverns, a brown copper and several other things. If anyone can help, please PM me!

REQUEST

Hi, can someone help me with a mate for this 4g Stairstep Holly Boy? I need a reverse Stairstep so that I could breed a nice arrow lineage next year. I can breed a holiday or two in payment, or you can have one of these three I currently have:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2896ceea30d83...7b93c6ee1941fba

http://dragcave.net/teleport/3f5f500bdc561...3748e2a32405551

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1c40080d1163a...2165b4200f0cd13

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

REQUEST

Hi, is there anyone that can help me out by breeding a 2G Yulebuck from Red for her please?

Gift or trade, would be able to work something out. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Request:

2G Mistletoe from Radiant Angel, mate for him. Can work out a trade if you'd like, any help is appreciated! smile.gif

Found one in the AP happy.gif

Edited by Deinosaur

Seeking a Yulebuck from Balloon 2nd gen or higher gen stairstep or up to 3rd gen perfect checker.

Done! Have a Yulebuck from Balloon.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Highest to lowest priory. Needed offspring listed in blue.

Seeking mates for:

Silver 2G; line 1 - Silver x Wrapping-wing, line 2 Female Silver

2. Wrapping-wing 3G; line 1-2 Silver x Wrapping-wing, line 3 Female Silver

3. Solstice 2G; line 1 Bone Marrow x Solstice, line 2 Bone Marrow

4. Silver 6G; line 1-5 Silver x Holiday, line 6 Male Silver**

5. Yulebuck 4G; line 1 Old Pink x Yule, line 2-3 Pink x Yule, line 4 Female Pink

**This line is a spiral, I would like the silvers to switch to starting with a female silver and alternate. Holiday mates need to be from the same season but do not have to be bone marrows/desipis, there needs to be a main breed and a secondary. Mirrored please. (If I could get a mirrored with the marrows/desipis switching places, that would be totally awesome!!)

Can breed anything from my scroll. Have a few PBs I could breed for you (like PB red dorsal), or I could send you the first child (or chosen offspring) from the couple I receive. I can provide a influence as well.

Still need 1 more 2nd gen Yulebuck from Grey/Storm unrelated to these if one would be so kind smile.gif

REQUEST

Hi, is there anyone that can help me out by breeding a 2G Snow Angel from Winter Magi (M) X White Tipped Snow Angel (F) please?

Gift or trade, would be able to work something out. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Just sent around a dozen various eggs (yule x discontinued pink lines) to the AP.

Still looking for a solstice x pillow checker if anyone has any leads.

Request

3G EG Mint from either Winter Magi or Wrapping Wing

Could try and breed something non-holiday in return for these! Thank you & merry christmas! laugh.gif

Mint from Wrapping Wing I can do, no problem

Request!

Desperately seeking 3g pillow x rose-winged solstice! Not a 3g from Empyrean Dawn/Thuwed please biggrin.gif

Also, would anyone have a mistletoe x nhiostrife?