Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Yes! First try got me result!! This may be my first successful Silver-bred on my scroll! If someone needs it for a project, I'd happily gift it to you. Or if you'd just like a silver ^^

Edit: tjenni, that is so pretty!! I love those prizeees!! I have nothing to pair with it, so I won't claim it. But it's beautiful, congratz on that.

Edited by Annezor

Thank you, tjenni. Hopefully I'll be able to work him into my prize/spriter alt project for a mate to one of my hollies. I really appreciate it. He will most certainly be loved. wub.gif

I'm hoping to work on a mate for this at Halloween, so that'd be another 3G at least!  wink.gif  Bred it to be a mate for this, but you already have a sibling of that in the top bit of your lineage and they can only breed at Halloween....

It's really too bad we can't breed from zombies (but makes complete sense), otherwise I'd totally have siblings to this dragon to give out. And I think I'm going to try for another gen of the zombie X guardian checker. Because, apparently, I wasn't masochistic enough to do this in the first place.

I'm doing a guardian X 09 Valentine checker.

With Arsani, I just pair them with Nhios. *shrug* The sprite doesn't really appeal to me so I just do them with what seemed to work with them in color.

Edited by ytak

It's really too bad we can't breed from zombies (but makes complete sense), otherwise I'd totally have siblings to this dragon to give out. And I think I'm going to try for another gen of the zombie X guardian checker. Because, apparently, I wasn't masochistic enough to do this in the first place.

Oh, tell me about it! Love your Zombie/Guardian checker- I would like to do one with her, I wonder what my chances of getting a father *and* son to turn are? xd.pngtongue.gif

Oh, tell me about it! Love your Zombie/Guardian checker- I would like to do one with her, I wonder what my chances of getting a father *and* son to turn are? xd.pngtongue.gif

Breed multiples and try them all? smile.gif

I've heard 50/50. When I did mine, I didn't just do one line, I actually breed a number of different dragons and create a couple of lines of descendants. Then, based on which CBs turn, that's the line I try to continue to zombiefy. This past Halloween was a success but I lost about half of what I tried and the year before nothing turned. So, if you spend some time getting the dragons you want to try in order now, you'll be ready at Halloween. smile.gif

I've heard 50/50. When I did mine, I didn't just do one line, I actually breed a number of different dragons and create a couple of lines of descendants. Then, based on which CBs turn, that's the line I try to continue to zombiefy. This past Halloween was a success but I lost about half of what I tried and the year before nothing turned. So, if you spend some time getting the dragons you want to try in order now, you'll be ready at Halloween. smile.gif

Yeah, I think I need to start breeding 'em up soon - probably right after Valentine's is when I'll start. 50/50 sounds about right, I think that's roughly how many of mine became Zombies last year. Knowing my luck, I'll have a dad from one try and a son from different try turn! rolleyes.gif

Speaking of Valentine's, can anyone use a 3G Pink from Val '09 checker? The person I bred it for hasn't picked it up, and it just became incuhatchable...

I already have a sibling of your beautiful Valentine x pink baby Amazon

but if you want to do an even gen spring x arsani swap sometime

(once you find a spring mate for your arsani) I'll be breeding a arsani sibling of http://dragcave.net/lineage/RuS1z this year and I'd love to bloodswap 3G springs later so you would have a spring mate ready for next year -or rather the year after- Hmm sounds like I plan too far ahead biggrin.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

I had the same bad luck my first year at zombie turning for 2nd gens. None turned at all. I hadn't gone out of my way to increase my kill rate so I had few chances as well. Extras are good!

Yeah, I think I need to start breeding 'em up soon - probably right after Valentine's is when I'll start. 50/50 sounds about right, I think that's roughly how many of mine became Zombies last year. Knowing my luck, I'll have a dad from one try and a son from different try turn! rolleyes.gif

Speaking of Valentine's, can anyone use a 3G Pink from Val '09 checker? The person I bred it for hasn't picked it up, and it just became incuhatchable...

Argh, I wish I had seen that earlier! Is it possible for me to bug you from another Pink egg from that lineage? That'd be just what I need to eventually continue a lineage. C:

Speaking of Valentine '09, could anyone breed a 2G Pink from one? I have an '09 still needing a mate for the upcoming Holidays.

I'm going to try to make a even gen with undies, but the catch is that each gen is alternating coloring. I think it will look quite nice, but its going to take a while. I'm currently ammasing an army of Undies! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ender

Working on my Valentines lineages...

Can anybody breed a 3G Sweetling x Balloon or a 3G Sweetling x Sunstone as mates for Him or Him?

For anyone else who needs checker mates or wants to do bloodswaps at Valentines, I can do these:

3G Val '09 x Horse (have two 2G pairs)

3G Val '09 x Pink

3G Sweetling x Pink

3G Sweetling x Sunstone

3G Rosebud x Waterhorse (have two 2G pairs)

3G Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern

3G Heartseeker x Gold

Re: the Arsanis.... wow, I really like them with green copper and black and ridgewing! I was kind of "meh" on Arsani lineages before, but now I'm going to have trouble deciding which to do this year!

Edited by PolarVortex

I think fuzzbucket was looking for Val '09 x Horse offspring? (My brain is wonky after the most recent office meeting ...)

I think fuzzbucket was looking for Val '09 x Horse offspring? (My brain is wonky after the most recent office meeting ...)

Yes! fuzzbucket is getting offspring from my pairings, yay!

Working on my Valentines lineages...

Can anybody breed a 3G Sweetling x Balloon or a 3G Sweetling x Sunstone as mates for Him or Him?

For anyone else who needs checker mates or wants to do bloodswaps at Valentines, I can do these:

3G Val '09 x Horse (have two 2G pairs)

3G Val '09 x Pink

3G Sweetling x Pink

3G Sweetling x Sunstone

3G Rosebud x Waterhorse (have two 2G pairs)

3G Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern

3G Heartseeker x Gold

Re: the Arsanis.... wow, I really like them with green copper and black and ridgewing! I was kind of "meh" on Arsani lineages before, but now I'm going to have trouble deciding which to do this year!

ohmy.gif I'd love to bloodswap a rosebud x waterhorse at valentines, if they aren't related

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=lNIMS

/looks at Valentine dragons

/looks at Calendar

"Are we there yet?"

Hello evengen people,

I was wondering if there is anyone here who would be able and willing to trade me a 3rd gen heartseeker checker with blusangs at Valentine? I think that would be the best mate for this beautiful girl, even though they would only be able to breed at Christmas and Valentine. If anyone has other suggestions I'd welcome those as well. smile.gif I'm willing to trade quite a bit for the perfect mate for this girl, though I don't have anything ultra-rare. Please let me know!

I got a 3rd Gen Gold and a 3rd Gen Silver from Arsani. They're offered in the Metal trading thread. smile.gif