Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hey guys, my friend won a first place in the runner up in the raffle!

She is a relatively new player and doesn't have any pinks. She'd like to influence it male. Anyone have a hatchling or a low time pink egg of any lineage I could snag for her? I'd breed her one myself, but mine ALWAYS turn female, plus then the egg would be around on V-day time.

She probably doesn't have that Prize egg yet, right? I just caught a Pink egg on the AP that can be an adult in 4 days (1 for hatching, 3 for growing up) which should be early enough for her. Plus, it's perfect for becoming a male one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PxtBl biggrin.gif

Thanks Ruby, but ainisarie pm'd me the one she has and I sent it to my friend. Thanks though! I know my post was a bit off topic, but I knew the crowd here would come through!!

No she doesn't have the egg yet- who knows when it will come? I'm so excitedd for her.

I won a silver tinsel in the 2nd round of the raffle!!!

So all you that frequent this thread that have gifted me or helped me in the past, will be able to get offspring eventually, if you want tongue.gif

Also, my friend's silver tinsel gendered female.  I asked for the code 'Kitty', which if I get it would be too feminine for a boy, so I decided to also try and gender female.

Tinsel checkers in my future biggrin.gif

Whoa, I apparently am a back-up winner of a bronze shimmer. o.O

I went for the code Metal.

I thought the V-day  breeding would start earlier sadly, I was thinking two weeks. I hope I have time to get all my eggies. It's going to be tough. Thankfully I can choose when to breed the ones on my scroll.

Woo !

congrats daba555 ! and what a lovely feline code smile.gif

congrats to Vhale! as well- thats a brilliant code choice too

and congratulation to your friend too, jumpsnake! I'm glad you got a pink in time

Edited by velvet_paw

I won a silver tinsel in the 2nd round of the raffle!!!

So all you that frequent this thread that have gifted me or helped me in the past, will be able to get offspring eventually, if you want tongue.gif

Also, my friend's silver tinsel gendered female.  I asked for the code 'Kitty', which if I get it would be too feminine for a boy, so I decided to also try and gender female.

Tinsel checkers in my future biggrin.gif

Congrats, daba and Vhale !

I'm verry happy for both of you biggrin.gif

Edit: And for jumpsnake's friend too smile.gif

Edited by alliana1

'Grats to the new prize winners! Always good to see the EG community getting prizes. smile.gif

@Vhale: Nice code choice! I was amazed no one had taken it before.

also congrats to jumpsnake´s friend and Vhale (nice code choice, too) I hope for many pretty new Prize checkers wink.gif

I have this lovely from a trade...he will fit right in with the gold wing angel x golds i already have. http://dragcave.net/lineage/anzEK

Also congrats to jumpsnake's friend, vhale and daba555. I don't think prizes should be limited to older players, but is good to see some loyal long time people win. Also, even gens!

Congrats to daba, Vhale and jumpsnake's friend! smile.gif

Third red in row! Finally this checker is ready to start for real smile.gif

/sends Neb luvin's!

Thanks all! I've no idea what to do with a bronze but I've always admired the rainbow lineages people have done with them. And I do hope I get the code. As far as gendering it, I'm going to go for female once I get it. I didn't realize how many males I like better than females overall. And more importantly, I think green and purple go better than red and blue ninja.gif

Glee at the code! My first thought was steampunk and brass etc doesn't quite fit. So Metal it was! er Is!

Edited by Vhale

I've pointed her to the winner's user guide, but if anyone has any pretty lineage ideas, feel free to let me know. I'm trying to encourage her to make EG things.

Guardians ouo

Well contrats! daba, Vhale and jumpsnake's friend! Yay!

It's nice to hear Even Gen people are getting a few. I've got a couple nice pairs that can breed 3rd gen checkers if you guys are interested in swaps at that level.

Yes! Got Kitty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kitty

Very pleased.

Will love to swap, later smile.gif And since my friend has also won a silver tinsel in the first round, we ought to be able to get a good start on some nice checkers.

Personally, I love silver shimmers the most, but I certainly am pleased to finally have some good luck. Now to see if she'll gender properly, because a boy named kitty...well, OK, he would end up as "Buster the kitty" or some such. But I really hope she'll take the influence.

Gratz to vhale - nice to see a familiar name - and to jumpsnake's friend.

and irercha, gratz on the nebbie biggrin.gif I hope it keeps up smile.gif

Edited by daba555

Oooh, congrats Vhale and daba555!! I'm really happy so many longer term players won this year too. There were some names in the first round I was very happy to see too.

My friend will need a little help understanding how this whole thing works. I've just been gushing at her all day- I need to slow down and explain a bit more about breeding lineages, trading, etc. She's glanced at the forums but was mostly reading discussion stuff. I am going to tell her to look through this thread to see the fun things we can do! smile.gif

She's a smart cookie though, so I'm sure she will manage just fine. smile.gif

Oooh, congrats Vhale and daba555!! I'm really happy so many longer term players won this year too. There were some names in the first round I was very happy to see too.

My friend will need a little help understanding how this whole thing works. I've just been gushing at her all day- I need to slow down and explain a bit more about breeding lineages, trading, etc. She's glanced at the forums but was mostly reading discussion stuff. I am going to tell her to look through this thread to see the fun things we can do! smile.gif

She's a smart cookie though, so I'm sure she will manage just fine. smile.gif

It's good she has help smile.gif

Maybe we can assimilate her into this thread as well!

I think I'm going to avoid the list thing. I think I'd fail at keeping up with it. Though with 150 new bronze shimmers surely it won't be the madness it was.

The only three things I know I'd like to do is 1) try to get another CB male gold so I can work on my holiday gold lineage and 2) Gift a shiny to one of the common raising competitions. 3) Breed with Nebbies! (and maybe a guardian)

Fiona I will poke you after Vday is over biggrin.gif

/and I would totally swap for that silver tinsel if I could

/luv silvers

Fantastic news!! Congrats to daba, Vhale and jumpsnake's friend. That's just great smile.gif

Congrats to the new redraw prize winners! More even gen people are exactly what we need! biggrin.gif

Grats on your prizes, guys!

I also was lucky enough to get a bronze shimmer. So yet another for the even gens.

He sired his first eggie minutes ago. Predictably, I went for all or nothing with a fem gold lol.

I'll get more adventurous later.

Happy to say that my scroll is still rockin' the red nebula

not good for my other project dry.gif

I wish some of that red Neb luck would rub off on me. wink.gif I am working on a lineage where I need a red Nebula from Neb x Brute. I have been trying 5 pairs for months and have gotten something like 60 Brutes and only 2 Nebs -- both have colored wrong. sad.gif And that's going to be the easy part because after 2nd gen I will only be able to work with one pair, so it will take longer to get what I need and will be really heartbreaking if I get color fails!

Ouchy. /spreads the Nebula vibes

I think with as many Nebula lines as I'm wanting to try, I am going to need them. I'm also going to have to come up with some naming conventions like that awesome Tone lineage so I can keep them straight. I did get a few successful breedings from Green Neb x Turp = Purple Neb and I'm really happy with the colors. <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hpoit

Sooner or later, I'll need to find that prize owner google doc sheet and hit it up for neb from bronze shimmers and do the same thing. (yes, I am nuts) After V-day is all settled anywho.

And well, after we see what gets released this year. There is a dragon I lubs missing from the completed page that disappeared months ago. I'm really hoping it gets released and wasn't just removed for the artist moving on or got released on ToD instead.

/bounces!

I caught this beautiful Heartseeker just after breeding started, but now I am wondering what to do with him. Any suggestions for a mate? I have no CB Hollies to work with.

If I can't come up with an idea for a suitable mate then I may be open to trading him to someone who has a potential mate.