Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Next attempt: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wXFQb

Red vibes - oh wait, maybe I should ask for blue vibes instead? xd.png

Looks like I won't be able to breed a Silver/Sweetling checker this Valentine season - still no mate in sight. Any idea what else I can breed for him? There seem to be so few breeds that match the Sweetling's and the Silver female's elegance and colors. Should I try something complementary instead?

Looks like I won't be able to breed a Silver/Sweetling checker this Valentine season - still no mate in sight. Any idea what else I can breed for him? There seem to be so few breeds that match the Sweetling's and the Silver female's elegance and colors. Should I try something complementary instead?

Should I try for a Silver from Alt Sweetling? Or something else from Alts?

I love this I could make with the help of Amazon_Warrior http://dragcave.net/lineage/OT6fR

Edited by lilysally

Heh, now I wish there was a Silver with chocolate-colored frills! biggrin.gif But yes, I would gladly offer my Sweetling a mate with alt father, too smile.gif

That's a pretty color mix - do you intend continueing it?

Autumn x pillow checker start. I'm currently working on getting pillows for this lineage, since I can't get any more autumns for nearly a year. xd.png I bred as many autumns from my stock as I possibly could. I have 11 2nd gens so far. I need to start trading for pillows from other people so I am sure they aren't related to any of my autumns. Once I get them, I can't decide whether to breed right away for pillows or wait until autumn to get autumns... Maybe I'll just do half and half. This is my first serious lineage project, and of course I would choose one I can only really breed properly for a few months a year. tongue.gif Edited by harlequinraven

Heh, now I wish there was a Silver with chocolate-colored frills! biggrin.gif But yes, I would gladly offer my Sweetling a mate with alt father, too smile.gif

That's a pretty color mix - do you intend continueing it?

Sorry, no egg... rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure if I'll continue that lineage, as it would need quite a few People helping out. These lineages with Alt and Pink Sweetlings are hard to follow up on.

Edited by lilysally

Next attempt: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wXFQb

Red vibes - oh wait, maybe I should ask for blue vibes instead? xd.png

I am short one also, they don't seem to want to give silver eggs right now sad.gif

I tried to breed a sibling to the one I did manage to get, and they are just not interested, even with the stupid fertility influence, which I swear, almost never works.

I don't know if I can slip in onem ore try before V-Day breeding starts, but if I can, I'm going to give it a shot.

I've got the hubby trying, too, without success sad.gif

Maybe not quite the right place here, I do not know, but

I have done this with Male GON and the Last Christmas Dragon (Mistletoe)

Lineage for a 3G

so far.

Has anyone maybe a 2 or 3 Gen to pair either with the 2gs or 3g.

Whew, they finally bred an egg just in time! I was a little too casual about this lineage, figuring I'd be able to get a waterhorse any old time... then they had no interest for like three or four weeks in a row and I started to freak out a little xd.png

I also wasn't able to get a 2G Silver from my Silver x Arsani pair in time sad.gif I should have started working on that one earlier too. On the plus side, as long as I can find a 3G at V-day I won't fall behind on the lineage (as long as I remember to work on it enough during the rest of the year, d'oh! I do this to myself every year!!).

On a similar note, what do you guys think for this Marrow? I'm sort of undecided... do you think pink Sweetling x Marrow as a mate will clash too much? What about from an Alt Sweetling? (IF I could find a trade for one, big if). Trouble is I can't really think of any other breeds that would be appropriate matches either. My only other thought was to try to get another 2G Marrow from Alt Sweetling next Halloween as a mate. Then I don't have the pink problem.

Edited by PolarVortex

On a similar note, what do you guys think for this Marrow? I'm sort of undecided... do you think pink Sweetling x Marrow as a mate will clash too much? What about from an Alt Sweetling? (IF I could find a trade for one, big if). Trouble is I can't really think of any other breeds that would be appropriate matches either. My only other thought was to try to get another 2G Marrow from Alt Sweetling next Halloween as a mate. Then I don't have the pink problem.

What about Heartseeker from a Heartseeker X Marrow? The colors between the spriter sweetling and heartseeker kind of look inverted. smile.gif It think that it would kind of pretty. Similar and complimentary but not the same.

Yay, they didn't refuse! Tone of Light x Echo of Death Ahhh I'm so happy, this has been literally years in the making. laugh.gif

Huge congrats! That is such a cool and pretty lineage <3

/comfort Polarvortex

I so feel your pain. I feel like I get no egg more often than not these days.

The Heartseeker x Marrow looks like a good idea.

Also, please let me know where they go smile.gif

These are some Stripe x Frill hatchies as there was some interest a couple weeks ago in the lineage thread.. They are related to those I bred for that project, so no use taking them to help with that.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Vhale

What about Heartseeker from a Heartseeker X Marrow?  The colors between the spriter sweetling and heartseeker kind of look inverted.  smile.gif  It think that it would kind of pretty.  Similar and complimentary but not the same.

Oh, I love that idea!! I think that will look great! Thanks! I knew you guys would have the answers biggrin.gif

Also: Yay!!! They liked each other!

Making the most of having my least favorite Snow Angel... I do think they look super cool with Teimarrs. This is probably the end of this lineage, unless someone else has this checker going, because it will take another 3 years to make a mate! Argh! I have a serious love-hate relationship with holiday lineages xd.png

Edited by PolarVortex

So, so many gorgeous finished and lineages in-the-works biggrin.gif

Just popped in to mention that hubby is up to alt fail #81: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QU87m

Says if he gets to 100 without an alt, he's quitting the whole project. Seriously, that's a terribly long dry spell xd.png

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

first try

wow thats amazing luck

oh - and I've just bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/MQ78z

-after a drought of magmas they decided to give me two in a row xd.png

those angels look lovely with teimars polarvortex so many pretty lineages congrats everyone.

sending +++alt vibes to daba's hubby

Edited by velvet_paw

So, so many gorgeous finished and lineages in-the-works biggrin.gif

Just popped in to mention that hubby is up to alt fail #81: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QU87m

Says if he gets to 100 without an alt, he's quitting the whole project. Seriously, that's a terribly long dry spell xd.png

Ahhh! This doesn't bode well for my alt Undine attempts... I'm only at 18 fails though, and I thought that was bad!

Hope he gets one soon!! I remember it took me absolutely forever to get an alt vine, too.

Alt Blacks are currently really difficult to achieve - Undine should be slightly easier.

Ahhh! This doesn't bode well for my alt Undine attempts... I'm only at 18 fails though, and I thought that was bad!

Hope he gets one soon!! I remember it took me absolutely forever to get an alt vine, too.

He has 8 or 9 alt vines, and there might be more from eggs he abandoned once he decided he had enough of them.

So compared to the alt blacks, it probably didn't feel hard at all.

He might not even bother with any more, honestly. I'll be making him breed and catch Valentines soon, anyway.

I haven't had much trouble getting alt undines, in fact I have gotten at least 2 when i didn't want them dry.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/mQlRs

( looking to swap this for a green hatchie or egg with same lineage --pm me)

I haven't had much trouble getting alt undines, in fact I have gotten at least 2 when i didn't want them dry.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/mQlRs

( looking to swap this for a green hatchie or egg with same lineage --pm me)

I can't help with that swap, but I was looking at it and thinking how pretty it would be to make a whole lineage with green base and all the rest yellow.