Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thanks purplehaze, spring_dragon, and dragonsrus. smile.gif

I'm also seriously debating on the feasibility of bringing it out another gen. Theoretically it is possible but practically? Who knows?

*sighs happily*

I can't be the only one who got some sweet projects out of Halloween. In fact, I *really* want to see what everyone else bred! wub.gif

i caught a bunch of 2nd gen graves, cave lurkers and a couple shadow walkers. bred a 2nd gen SW from female terrae to make a mate for my lonely 3rd gen checker.

even caught and froze a messy s1 hatchie of each halloween breed.

got a couple pumpkins from male dark mysts (1 2nd gen and 1 3rd gen checker) and i had a 2nd gen male dark myst to go with the 2nd gen so i can actually make a 4th gen next halloween.

except for those who requested when i posted in the even gen thread, i bred everything with a mate on my spreadsheet and threw them into the AP on halloween.

what i caught/bred (to keep) and am very happy with are:

CL~

female: 1, 2, 3

male: 12, 3, 4

Grave~

female: 1, 2, 3

male: 1, 2, 3, 4

SW~

female: 1, 2

male: 1, 2, 3

caught 7 new eggs, 2 from each type of biome plus an extra. (just in case i like them with coppers)

going to have to breed some mates for christmas though. realized when i was going through my spreadsheets that i was 3 short for my wrapping wings.

Edited by spring_dragon

So I did it, and...I don't like it as much as I thought I would. sad.gif I think the blueness of the Guardian is all wrong. I'll leave it here for a bit in case anyone wants to adopt it, otherwise it'll probably go to Departures.

On a happier note, I traded for him, and I think he might work even better. And maybe next year if I remember, a Grave baby from the pair might look good with him.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

So I did it, and...I don't like it as much as I thought I would. sad.gif I think the blueness of the Guardian is all wrong. I'll leave it here for a bit in case anyone wants to adopt it, otherwise it'll probably go to Departures.

On a happier note, I traded for him, and I think he might work even better. And maybe next year if I remember, a Grave baby from the pair might look good with him.

I grabbed this one. Thanks a ton! I actually do have a lineage to use it in either way it genders.

I just bred 10 Gold dragons, all with fertility. I got 8 times no egg (holiday mates) and 2 non-gold eggs (non-holiday mates). This is apparently not a good time to breed Golds.

So there, 1 even-gen result: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eeUYo

Too bad I already have a Red sibling. Anyone want this?

Now, Halloween results:

Pumpkin!

2nd gen from male Myst from the AP for which I can make a mate.

Due to lack of 3rd gen Pygmy mate, I couldn't continue my older Pumpkin project (alternating checker, starting with male Pygmy and female Pumpkin).

Marrows!

3rd gen from checker with male Reds from the lovely Z project

3rd gen from checker with male Reds as a mate for my 3rd gen Red from the same checker.

... unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a 3rd gen Marrow from checker with female Reds for all my Reds from that kind of checker ...

3rd gen with Embers in base - for this one, I can create a mate with inverted lineage outside of Halloween, which is why I traded for it.

2nd gen - no idea about a mate, I may just do an inbred checker.

2nd gen from Tangar mother for my ongoing checker project with these. Now I need a Tangar from Black Marrow father to make a mate for my old 3rd gen checker.

3rd gen from female Red Dorsals for which I can make a mate if my dragons EVER cooperate and make a Red Dorsal ...

Shadow Walkers!

2nd gen from male Blusang for a bigger checker project. Stupidly, I traded away the 3rd gen Shadow Walker from my dragons, so I'll have to wait another year ...

3rd gen from checker with female Tsunamis - too pretty to pass up, in the last hours of the Halloween AP ...

Cavern Lurkers!

2nd gen Purebred as a mate for the same type of dragon from last year.

3rd gen from checker with male kitties Black Teas for which I can breed a mate (bloodswap-traded).

3rd gen checker from male Red Coppers & 3rd gen checker from male Red Coppers from my own dragons, plus a 2nd gen from Red Copper father ... and I just realized that I forgot to get another one of those 2nd gens ... ARGH! Now I'm one dragon short of two 4th gens next year sad.gif

Graves!

2nd gen from Guardian of Nature mother - I forgot why I picked this up in trade; I think it was mostly because I had the egg they asked for, and I figured I could do some Avatar checker with them.

2nd gen from Magi mother z-coded, could make a lovely BSA checker

2nd gen Purebred, a gift from the lovely Evilminion.

So, of course, I had to breed a matching mate for next year.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I grabbed this one. Thanks a ton! I actually do have a lineage to use it in either way it genders.

Awesome, you're welcome, I'm so glad someone can use it! biggrin.gif

Does anyone here want this GOLD? Male Red Copper x Female Gold Checker. If you want it (for FREE) please send me a dummy teleport and it's yours. First come first serve.

Halloween was awesome! I managed to find all the mates I needed and then some! The extra couple of days of holiday wall was a big plus.

Thanks to the help of some generous fellow players, love you guys, the best part is that I have enough Marrows to get to a male Marrow x female Red Dorsal 7th Gen checker in 2015 biggrin.gif The only thing I need is ONE more 3rd gen Red Dorsal so if anyone got some new blood this year and can breed a 3rd Gen Red Dorsal from that checker I'd love, love, love to bloodswap with you!!

Once my scrolls clears up again in a couple of days I'm going to start breeding the non-Halloween halves of my checker projects... can't wait! I'll definitely share the results here. Then I guess it's time to start making sure I have all my Xmas plans in order!

Edited by PolarVortex

Due to lack of 3rd gen Pygmy mate, I couldn't continue my older Pumpkin project (alternating checker, starting with male Pygmy and female Pumpkin).

maybe I can help you in getting a mate for next year breeding ^^, I could breed you a Pygmy from this lineage or alternately a Mirror to your lineage ^^

OOOOHHHHH so many pretty Halloween babies!

I had some good luck too!

First, sooo happy about this! THANKS to all those who helped, and anyone want a blood swap?

Second, this one. Not as common a choice for people, but I like it!

Also I picked up this in the AP wall, and found a 2nd gen during the extra days, so I will breed myself a 2nd gen sunsong and be able to make 4th gens just like THAT!

This CL x gold was another AP find and too pretty to put back, though I don't know that I will ever get a mate for him.

I traded for this pretty as well, will have to build a mate.

Is anyone else doing an all Halloween lineage sorta like this? This year I bred these twoand next year I will breed them together for another 3rd gen, and then in 2016 I'll ave 4th gens!!

Oh, and you guys with Hollys? You have no idea!! How will I get a mate for this thing? My current plan is an EPIC dragon.

OH! I almost forgot! I have this too! I laready have a 3rd gen silver, so if anyone wants to swap 4gen silvers that would be fantastic!

Edited by jumpsnake

Oh, and you guys with Hollys? You have no idea!! How will I get a mate for this thing? My current plan is an EPIC dragon.

An EPIC dragon would work but it you want another 7th gen, you could get a couple of nice lineages and breed to make a 7th gen mate. smile.gif I know I have at least two PB lines that are on my scroll that you could have (PB royal blue and PB guardian). Or I could try for a shimmer sibling and you could breed a couple of lines together. Since the Holly has such a mixed lineage, you have options.

I want to show the result of my halloween breedings:

Pumpkin Pie lineages - FINNISHED

Shadow moon lineage. - the mate is to be bred next year.

Tricavera - i have now 4 of these. 2 already have a mate bred but i am looking for 2 trihorns with this lineage to complete my baseline. If you can help me with those please pm me.

Charred Souls lineage - i have 8 of those and 8 mates ready. Now start breeding for 4 embers and breed 4 gravedragons next year.

Congrats for your pretty Halloween babies smile.gif

Here's mine:

SW x Tsunami <-- Have one more pair like that, so next year I'll have 6th gen biggrin.gif

Terrae x SW <-- Same as the above

2 x Green Nebula x SW <-- Really hope atleast one of them to turn green

I also have SW x Tan Ridgewing, Seragamma x SW, SW x other colors Nebula, Coppers x SW and SW x Trios and some other 2nd gen SWs, but I'll show more when I have results.

Hi everybody! Since I'm starting to get into breeding certain lineages, I thought I'd put my most precious and special ones up for display. :3 Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite lineages: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8T9o She's my baby, but I had no mate for her until now. Took a AltSweetlingxMarrow egg to get her mate > http://dragcave.net/lineage/COHaJ , but still. I love him and SO can't wait to breed them on Valentine's Day and Halloween! <3

This is another one I really love as well: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rOyqL I need to get him a 3rd gen Female Daydream wife in order to breed him (so the baby's offspring is perfect), but still. ^^ He was an AP find and I'm so glad I found him!

And this little guy http://dragcave.net/lineage/viKNx was another startling, but very awesome find in the AP. Never thought about this lineage at all, but I love the way it looks, and since the horses are easy to get it's a piece of cake to find the perfect mate for him/her. <3

I'll post more soon, but for now these are it. ;D Hopeful I can find the mates for them soon, so that I can breed beautiful babies. ^^ alot.png of your guys's lineages are so awesome! Hopefully I can achieve the level you guys are with my babies I'm breeding. ^^

maybe I can help you in getting a mate for next year breeding ^^, I could breed you a Pygmy from this lineage or alternately a Mirror to your lineage ^^

That looks good - Sweet Ralkin is not related to Flavea Berta nor to Flavea Betty smile.gif Would you like a Pumpkin mate for her, next Halloween?

@Jenneta: Awesome lineages smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

To anyone who is searching for a high gen EG: I bred a 6g bronze tinsel. Both parents were gifts from this thread (or one of its older incarnations!) so it may be related to things people have. The lineage does not have any sort of pattern, but it is kind of pretty anyway.

I thought someone might want it: so take it if you do!

To anyone who is searching for a high gen EG: I bred a 6g bronze tinsel. Both parents were gifts from this thread (or one of its older incarnations!) so it may be related to things people have. The lineage does not have any sort of pattern, but it is kind of pretty anyway.

I thought someone might want it: so take it if you do!

Thanks, Jumpsnake! If all genders right and then doesn't refuse, this offspring will be clean:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=6&mate=1XFPF

Finding mates for my "wall of dragon" tinsels has been tough, so I really appreciate it!

Edited by stardust13

Great!

Yeah, I love EG tins and holidays, but without our little community it would be hard to find mates for these guys.

If anyone wants a sibling, just shoot me a pm!

Dolphine - I can help with the trihorns

I managed to spill tea all over my laptop the day before breeding started, so struggled to catch much.

Charred Souls lineage - i have 8 of those and 8 mates ready. Now start breeding for 4 embers and breed 4 gravedragons next year.

I am working on a grave/ember checker also so we may be able to do some swaps if you are interested. I bred this http://dragcave.net/lineage/vfVX8 and swapped it for this http://dragcave.net/lineage/LpflB

Just pm me any time you want to set up some swaps! smile.gif

I'm also working on a seragamma/grave checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/YZ34j, olive/grave checker and magma/grave checkers.