Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Love the seragamma/grave checker. wub.gif

Thanks, I do too!

Forgot to mention I'm also working on grave/stone and hellfire/grave checkers. I'm always up for bloodswaps if anyone else is doing the same project(s)! smile.gif

Still trying to decide what I want to do with the new Halloweens. Considering fevers, magi and spessartines. I really like the looks of graves with them but an all Holiday checker takes so much patience!

Really frustrating breeding week for me. 2 refusals in my Babylon project; one from my first 2nd gen pair so need to rebreed one of them. =/ Fantastic. Also none of the CBs I've been collecting want to color right. I wonder if it's my scroll or something. The only correct one currently on my scroll was gifted by a friend.

Thankfully in other news...I bred a 5th gen Hurricane, completing the project. Yay!

I also finally finished naming the 2nd gen sunsets for my Twilight / Blue Hour lineage. If I wasn't full up with nebulas I'd start breeding 3rd gens tonight. Really excited about it cause that's the point where the whole project really starts coming together.

Really frustrating breeding week for me. 2 refusals in my Babylon project; one from my first 2nd gen pair so need to rebreed one of them. =/ Fantastic. Also none of the CBs I've been collecting want to color right. I wonder if it's my scroll or something. The only correct one currently on my scroll was gifted by a friend.

Thankfully in other news...I bred a 5th gen Hurricane, completing the project. Yay!

I also finally finished naming the 2nd gen sunsets for my Twilight / Blue Hour lineage. If I wasn't full up with nebulas I'd start breeding 3rd gens tonight. Really excited about it cause that's the point where the whole project really starts coming together.

congrats on the hurricane! very nice!

what color do you need the nebs to be? i'm just curious.

Nebulas are tricky. I"m at least to the point with my current neb lineage that I need the other breed's egg entirely. /waiting game

Behold the fate of those eggs bred wrongly!

Just got two eggs that may close off my Golden Wyvern/Heartseeker/red lineage though smile.gif

I nabbed a cb silver last night when switching biomes biggrin.gif

It was a toss up, but I influenced male, foregoing having a cb pair of each gender. I"m not overly fond of the pink shade on the female. Which is ironic, as I"m currently raising an egg/hatchy from two cb silver females. I had hoped to trade them for some Halloween hatchy or bred eggs, but no dice so far.

No one's working on a green copper by silver female by chance? I'm missing the ungendered copper sprite so I'm tempted to freeze it.

Edited by Vhale

The original blue and purple ones are what I need for my project. I could use all of them I guess, I'd just really prefer it to be just those sprites. It's a lineage based on an old science fiction TV show and blue and purple are both prominent colors in the show, especially blue.

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

That can be the most frustrating phrase in this game. And does it seem like there are more refusals than before? I'm stuck on the two pairs of 3rd gen for my PB guardian project because the first two pairs refused each other. Then I swapped mates and they refused each other (rebreeding mate time!). And I've had another two refusals the last two days. Or am I just having a string of bad luck?

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

That can be the most frustrating phrase in this game.  And does it seem like there are more refusals than before?  I'm stuck on the two pairs of 3rd gen for my PB guardian project because the first two pairs refused each other.  Then I swapped mates and they refused each other (rebreeding mate time!).  And I've had another two refusals the last two days.  Or am I just having a string of bad luck?

Frustrating indeed. I had a perfect pair that would have made a gen 3 Shimmer checker and they refused. Neither is easily replaceable.

It seems the likelihood of refusal rises with the importance of the pair.

I just bred 60+ pairs of mostly new couples yesterday and had 8 refusals. I don't know how that stacks up to other breedings of new pairs. I usually don't breed so many at once.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi there Even gen people! I was wondering if anyone had the ability to breed me some mates that I need for some Christmas holiday pairs of mine.

I need a white that would make a perfect mate for this Holly that I bred from my pair last year.

Along with a white for this lady.

A neo for this handsome devil.

And perhaps the hardest one to obtain a male silver for this lovely lady.

I would be willing to do trades with whatever I can breed for you in return. The only ones I can't promise eggs out of right now are my 2nd gen bronze tinsel and my 2nd gen silver Shimmers as those three have ious right now. Besides that though I can probably breed you whatever you like.

I don't have many of the new releases this year sadly as life forced me to take a hiatus on the game but I am working on catching up!

Looking forward to hearing from any of you. smile.gif!

@purplehaze A 3rd gen shimmer checker like this baby? I own Halo and Raven. That would have been a nice breeding project to possibly swap babies on xd.png

Edited by Reidragon

@purplehaze A 3rd gen shimmer checker like this baby? I own Halo and Raven. That would have been a nice breeding project to possibly swap babies on xd.png

No, mine would have been a true checker, like this.

I should be able to breed you the Neo you need, and possibly the Silver, too, but I am egg-locked right now. I have the wrong color Snow Angel wings and the Holly mate is out of reach for me, but hopefully you will find someone who can do those, too.

No, mine would have been a true checker, like this.

I should be able to breed you the Neo you need, and possibly the Silver, too, but I am egg-locked right now. I have the wrong color Snow Angel wings and the Holly mate is out of reach for me, but hopefully you will find someone who can do those, too.

That would be wonderful! Thank you so much. If there is anything I can breed for you in return do not hesitate to ask smile.gif!

I have just discovered this wonderful thread!

My last breeding project resulted in this 5G PB Black Tea and I am still contemplating trying to breed a 6G. I have another 4G who refused to breed with the mate I had previously planned for. Any suggestions?

Also, what tools would you suggest to keep track of breeding? I have been using just straight pen and paper for the last project but it can be very tedious.

-sofi

Hi there Even gen people! I was wondering if anyone had the ability to breed me some mates that I need for some Christmas holiday pairs of mine.

Along with a white for this lady.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you. smile.gif!

I can help with the white smile.gif In fact, I had eggs hatch and gave it a shot:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oEukD

I've sent you a pm. I see you have a full house, so I'll hang onto it for a day till you have room biggrin.gif6

PH: so sorry about the refusal xd.png Yes, the more you need them NOT to refuse, the more often they do sad.gif

BringsTheSnow: I have a friend who is not a forum member, but she is up to 6th gen, I think.

She'd be happy to breed anything you want. Her scroll name is Drag-Haven, you can see she has lots of Black Teas!

You'd have to communicate through me, but she does all her dragon stuff at my house anyway, so it's not a big deal smile.gif

Otherwise, I suggest re-breeding one of the 4th gens if you can, possibly a new mate might get along better!

Edited by daba555

Hello everyone!

Christmas is almost there and I just realised I have nothing to breed this with: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pa8zW

If anyone is able to provide any of the second gens after Halloween I'd be very grateful for any help smile.gif

Thanks in advance to anyone helping!

Anyone able/willing to help?

I'd be happy to work out trades smile.gif

Please PM me <3

Edited by Nalyua

My Golds decided to give me no egg yet (not even a White one). Have you decided on what you want the red outline to be? All Reds, or maybe Royal Crimsons, Pyropes or the like? I have a couple of Whites to try for either of those combos.

My Golds decided to give me no egg yet (not even a White one). Have you decided on what you want the red outline to be? All Reds, or maybe Royal Crimsons, Pyropes or the like? I have a couple of Whites to try for either of those combos.

Reds would be perfect ^^

i just had a pairing that i bred successfully on halloween refuse each other post holiday. was a male grave x female black.

@ BringsTheSnow

i keep track of my projects on google spreadsheets. you can see how i do it if you like as it is linked in my sig. just one idea. i think the pages you would be most interested in are the checker page or the PB project page.

anyway, off to bed...

Edited by spring_dragon

Reds would be perfect ^^

Got a refusal, several Whites, and 2 Reds laugh.gif Sending them over smile.gif

Got a refusal, several Whites, and 2 Reds laugh.gif Sending them over smile.gif

congrats smile.gif

Nalyua, I'm offering to help, too, if you post what you still need.

I'm full up right now, until a couple of people pick up gifts, and I used all my male golds yesterday, but all my females are lying around doing nothing just yet.

I couldn't get anything silver to breed yesterday, but did get 3 gold eggs...it goes in spurts. Hopefully I'll be able to at least get a white for you!

Sent nalyua 4 eggs: 2 reds from whites and 2 whites from golds. So, yay.

I'm looking for a few mates for holiday dragons too. Most of them need metal mates, so not expecting anything but if someone wants to try that'd be awesome.

Looking for:

(all 2nd gens)

white from yulebuck

pink from yulebuck

gold from yulebuck

silver from yulebuck

gold from ribbon dancer

green nebula from ribbon dancer

silver from ribbon dancer

white from winter magi - Did a double check and I actually have this one. smile.gif

gwyvern from winter magi - Thanks, Nerruse!

tsunami from winter magi

ice from winter magi. - Thanks, spring_dragon!

You guys are awesome.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'm looking for a few mates for holiday dragons too. Most of them need metal mates, so not expecting anything but if someone wants to try that'd be awesome.

Looking for:

(all 2nd gens)

white from yulebuck

pink from yulebuck

gold from yulebuck

silver from yulebuck

gold from ribbon dancer

white from winter magi

gold from winter magi

gwyvern from winter  magi - Thanks, Nerruse!

tsunami from winter magi

ice from winter magi.

I have a third gen from Ribbondancer:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U8ZFI

that turns out to be a brain cramp extra. if you can use it for the future, shoot me a pm and it's yours.

I can't produce a 2nd gen, this was bred from gifts and AP finds.

I can also help with all of the Yulebucks, when I have room.

Edited by daba555

Looking for:

(all 2nd gens)

white from yulebuck

pink from yulebuck

gold from yulebuck

silver from yulebuck

gold from ribbon dancer

white from winter magi

gold from winter magi

gwyvern from winter  magi - Thanks, Nerruse!

tsunami from winter magi

ice from winter magi.

sent the ice. can try for another winter magi combo. don't know if you have the winter magi x white from one of mine though.

Edited by spring_dragon

I can help with the white smile.gif In fact, I had eggs hatch and gave it a shot:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oEukD

I've sent you a pm. I see you have a full house, so I'll hang onto it for a day till you have room biggrin.gif6

PH: so sorry about the refusal xd.png Yes, the more you need them NOT to refuse, the more often they do sad.gif

BringsTheSnow: I have a friend who is not a forum member, but she is up to 6th gen, I think.

She'd be happy to breed anything you want. Her scroll name is Drag-Haven, you can see she has lots of Black Teas!

You'd have to communicate through me, but she does all her dragon stuff at my house anyway, so it's not a big deal smile.gif

Otherwise, I suggest re-breeding one of the 4th gens if you can, possibly a new mate might get along better!

Thank you! As soon as a couple of my eggs hatch I'll grab it up :3! You're Awesome. If I can breed anything in return let me know!

Test-bred my 2G Black Marrow, and they produced!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TpiZv

Looks like my Black Marrow x White lineage is starting off rather well. Hopefully I can find someone else out there who is breeding this line to make it easier to find unrelated mates. :'D