Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ugh. I think I might actually be crazy.

So I've decided at the last minute that I need to do a Halloween lineage with the new release. I plan on making most of the holiday 2nd gens myself, but I need some help with the other half. If anyone could help me out that would be fantastic. smile.gif Just let me know what I can breed in return!

I need 4 of the following:

2nd gen Pyralspite - Spessartine (orange/coast) from male Grave x female Pyralspite.

I'm also starting a purebred Nebula project that is probably going to take forever. rolleyes.gif

In other news, I was inactive for awhile (life...) but I'm back and catching up on my many lineage projects. It turns out I didn't record a number of breedings and I'm actually farther along in some of them than I thought!

Hurricane - Gray x Electric - breeding 4th gens

Jungle Beats - BBW x Nhiostrife - breeding 2nd gens

The Magic of Twilight / The Blue Hour - alternating Sunset x Nocturnes - breeding 2nd gens

Oh and if anyone's interested, I can breed 3rd gens of my Carnival Spirits lineage (Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer). I don't need any myself so I only plan on breeding them on request.

Ooooo, it's always maddening to breed the last couple of gens. But you're almost there! Think you're going to get there before the Halloween breeding?

Hopefully!! Just bred the 10th gen, hopefully in 5 days... biggrin.gif *anxiously awaits*

With BBW x Nhiostrife you might actually get somewhere these days, as now you may even breed BBWs from these Nhiostrife breeding plagues wink.gif Welcome back smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif Believe it or not I actually hadn't been doing too badly with them. I only need 2 more 2nd gen BBWs and then I can start on 3rd gens. I just don't breed consistently...always too busy catching pretty things!

Actually I'm just catching the Spessartines now. I do have one but I didn't influence it so I have no idea if I can use it or not. My chances aren't bad, as my scroll seems to prefer females but knowing my luck this will be the one time I get an uninfluenced male lol.

Nerruse - I can try for a 2nd gen Pyralspite - Spessartine (orange/coast) from male Grave x female Pyralspite if you like. Though the way my dragons have been breeding lately I wouldn't hold my breath! I just can't get anything out of them.

2nd gen Pyralspite - Spessartine (orange/coast) from male Grave x female Pyralspite.

I am locked right now, but will be glad to try for you when I can.

Thanks for the offers. smile.gif I know it's not a huge deal--I won't be able to breed 3rd gens until after the holiday. I just have this awful habit of totally forgetting about my holiday dragons until their holiday actually rolls around. I have to wait an extra year to finish my Carnival Spirits line because of that. =/ So I'm trying to do as much as possible now, before I forget.

Also, one of my nebula hatchlings just gendered...it's the right color! Yay! Yeah...doing a 7th gen purebred line...all original nebula colors. I'm calling it my 10 year plan lol. xd.png

Ugh. I think I might actually be crazy.

So I've decided at the last minute that I need to do a Halloween lineage with the new release. I plan on making most of the holiday 2nd gens myself, but I need some help with the other half. If anyone could help me out that would be fantastic. smile.gif Just let me know what I can breed in return!

I'm also starting a purebred Nebula project that is probably going to take forever. rolleyes.gif

In other news, I was inactive for awhile (life...) but I'm back and catching up on my many lineage projects. It turns out I didn't record a number of breedings and I'm actually farther along in some of them than I thought!

Hurricane - Gray x Electric - breeding 4th gens

Jungle Beats - BBW x Nhiostrife - breeding 2nd gens

The Magic of Twilight / The Blue Hour - alternating Sunset x Nocturnes - breeding 2nd gens

Oh and if anyone's interested, I can breed 3rd gens of my Carnival Spirits lineage (Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer). I don't need any myself so I only plan on breeding them on request.

Check your pms... smile.gif

And welcome back!

Also, I'm still in need of two eggs for Halloween Plans.

1. Red copper from male red copper x female black marrow

2. GW from female GW x male black marrow

Of course I am willing to breed/ bloodswap!

I'd like to thank dragonpuck for helping with the copper lineage-- look: love it!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Thanks for the offers. smile.gif I know it's not a huge deal--I won't be able to breed 3rd gens until after the holiday. I just have this awful habit of totally forgetting about my holiday dragons until their holiday actually rolls around. I have to wait an extra year to finish my Carnival Spirits line because of that. =/ So I'm trying to do as much as possible now, before I forget.

Also, one of my nebula hatchlings just gendered...it's the right color! Yay! Yeah...doing a 7th gen purebred line...all original nebula colors. I'm calling it my 10 year plan lol. xd.png

I just bred you an egg. smile.gif

Good luck with your Neb lineage. They are a bit frustrating sometimes, but so pretty!

Thanks to jumpsnake and purplehaze, I only need 1 more pyralspite I have all the 2nd gen pyralspites I need. You guys are the best. <3

@jumpsnake I wish I had CB marrows, would be happy to breed for you if I did.

@purplehaze Yeah, it doesn't help that I am super picky. I mean, I suppose I could use all 4 colors but I really want to do it with just the original blue/purple ones. >_< It's a Babylon 5 lineage, if anyone's interested.

Edited by Nerruse

Also, I'm still in need of two eggs for Halloween Plans.

1. Red copper from male red copper x female black marrow

Bred one, sending now smile.gif

@ytak:

That Creation/Guardian lineage is a great idea ! I'll try that myself one day, maybe we can do a bloodswap then. smile.gif

@natli:

Hellhorses and Shallows - I would never have thought of that. It looks great, though ! It's just a shame the male/female thing can't be the other way around - the female Shallow looks as if she's mightily afraid of her mate... wink.gif

@topic:

Most of my lineage projects are stuck because the dragons don't give me the eggs I need from them. The most annoying by far being these two. Seriously - I'm starting to fear that the Opals work like Tinsels (only one colour of offspring from any given pair). sad.gif Does anyone have any proof to the contrary ?

Thanks to some help and advice from Tecca, I found out how to plan lineages using a "real" lineage preview - and that way I could finally plan a correct arrangement for my "All Blue" lineage. It will look like this when it's done. So far I have most 2nd gens, a 3rd gen (will re-breed once the season changes and I can get a 2nd gen Winter from Daydream), and one wrong breed 3rd gen (but I have high hopes that Tsunami/Royal Blue should give an eqal amount of both breeds).

@Halloween madness:

Um, yes, well... I forgot to plan properly. unsure.gif

As a result I am missing quite some mates for my Shadow Walkers... (You can see them here.) Perhaps someone could help with one or the other ?

If anyone needs 2nd gens from Graves and/or Lurkers, just let me know !! (I can do most things except Golds, Silvers, Prizes or any holidays/other retireds before Halloween 2012.)

Does anyone else have any 2G or 3G Marrows from Autumn, either male or female Marrows?

As a result I am missing quite some mates for my Shadow Walkers... (You can see them here.) Perhaps someone could help with one or the other ?

I can help with some 2nd gens in a day or two when I'm not locked, if you don't mind that most of my cb shadows are alts. Send me a PM? we'll figure it out.

have a cave lurker from alpine. bred it to my lone red copper for you. forgot i was egglocked and it went to the AP. sorry. *facepalm*

here's the link if anyone wants to look for it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/o0iQA

Someone else snatched it - I didn't even see it, but it now has an owner.

Just when I was about to GIVE UP on nebula for good...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d3JqC <--YES!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/geZER <--YES!!

I am in need of some help. I have an IOU for a 2nd gen VINE from Undine. I have a few friends that have tried for me already this morning and ALL of the eggs have been Undines. If anyone is not working with either of these dragons for lineages right now would you mind trying? I unlock in about 5 hours and I could try breeding something in return. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

I can try as soon as I have room. Which gender combo should the parents be?

Combo doesn't matter...just 2nd gen VINE...not as easy as I thought it was going to be tongue.gif Thank you!

Combo doesn't matter...just 2nd gen VINE...not as easy as I thought it was going to be tongue.gif Thank you!

Not so easy. The newer breeds seem very dominant in breeding. I tried the only 4 pairs I had available -- got 3 Undies and 1 no interest.

@Halloween madness:

Sent you a pm with an autumn and a 2nd gen tan ridgewing . smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09