Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Happy dancing here biggrin.gif

Not only did they not refuse, but lookie what they did:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wdjo4

I am astounded and thrilled biggrin.gif

I would be more than happy to breed a sibling to Foolproof (maybe it IS in the name, LOL) if anyone is doing anything similar, or a sibling to this new baby after a while biggrin.gif

Bottom half was gifted, so I can't reproduce that. But I'm thinking it wasn't the only one gifted, so if anyone needs a sibling to Foolproof I can certainly try!

Congratulations, daba555! That is lovely. If you are considering giving away or trading siblings to that some day, I would love to have one. Too few people are doing even gens with Shimmers.

Congratulations, daba555! That is lovely. If you are considering giving away or trading siblings to that some day, I would love to have one. Too few people are doing even gens with Shimmers.

Thanks - and anytime smile.gif Gifting, not trading. Although I sure wouldn't mind making a 5th gen, but what are the chances?

I could do more blusangs/silvers, but it would be lovely for another generation to have another silver shimmer in there biggrin.gif although, I never thought I'd have even one such pretty, so one never knows, right?

And a fail would be silver, so would still make a pretty gift.

Congratulations daba555!!!!! That is so fantastic wub.gif

Thank you stardust13, very helpful smile.gif

I knew it was going too well. laugh.gif My first few nebulas were the right colors, including my first 2nd gen. Every one since then has been the wrong color. xd.png I've managed to trade out most of the wrong colors for the right ones or eggs but man, I sure hope they don't breed like this. =/ I'm not sure what I would do about breeding color fails. The naming for this project is precise and I don't want to risk a catcher with good intentions using up one that I need. I've never frozen any dragons before but I might have to start.

On the bright side if I never feel like making a red/green nebula line I'll have a pretty good head start lol.

Just because I asked, I guess, the last two vine eggs of hubby's appear to have hatched as alts.

It's not as easy to tell as with the blacks, but it looks like it to me smile.gif

So, OK, progress - and he feels a lot better about it. 36 eggs and 2 alts wink.gif I can't imagine how long this is gonna take!

With Halloween breeding almost upon us, which Halloween even gen project of yours excites you the most?

I'm most looking forward to breeding some SW siblings for my SW x Guardian checker: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tpm8X and http://dragcave.net/lineage/CNaR1. I'm also looking forward to trying for a zombie checker again. But not as much as the SW checker.

Edited by ytak

Does anyone have a pure bred 2nd/3rd/4th gen Pumpkin available?

Sooo, since I seem to be having zero luck with trading, I was wondering if there was anyone here with one or more 5G PB Marrows? I have This little guy right now and I desperately need a mate for him. ohmy.gif

At the very least, I need an unrelated blood swap so I can breed him a mate next year (which means I'll have to wait 2 years to get to 6th gen, but at least I'll get there).

I know this is asking a lot, but I figured I'd give it a shot here at Awesome Even Gen Dragon HQ's and see if anyone could help. I'd be happy to work some sort of payment out. <3

-Nevermind! Just managed to get one through trade! Thank you 2G Shimmer for actually breeding me a shiny for once! Weee!

Also, I have 3 sibling 5G Marrow x Gold Checkers (One of em) that I'd love to get unrelated swaps for. biggrin.gif

And now sharing time. I have a ton of cool Marrow lines, but I just have to share This beauty.

Just look at the marvelous wonder. Two of my favorite dragons, placed nicely together in a delicious Even Gen line. *drool*

AND I can breed a mate for it this Valentine's Day. <3333

Edited by tikigurl91

help

has anyone picked up any of these eggs?

(IDaVD), (XPLSr), (ggSWr), (TmZXt) http://dragcave.net/progeny/9oZ9f

I forgot i had bred someone a Sw egg to help with lineages and then bred one of mine for my lineage and all 4 eggs auto abandoned. eek

ETA

Panic over - the wonderful diamondlilly98 has given me back precious eggy(TmZXt) -thank you so much

Other than thatI'm really happy with this years breeding/catching

I've bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/AiTZ2

and several other third gen marrows who should be able to provide a 4G BBW mate between them to get to 5th gen and then next year I'll try for 6th gen with the remaining pairs if I can get a 3G BBW from Souly to complete the set.

I was so happy to find a marrow for my lonely 2Grosebud too

edited to add that is a gorgeous marrow alt sweetling line tikigurl91 wub.gif

Ive just bred my first 3g PB marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/O9Yd5 and could help next year if you didn't have any suitable 5g offers although (I can see that would take a lot longer)

Edited by velvet_paw

Hello everyone!

Christmas is almost there and I just realised I have nothing to breed this with: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pa8zW

If anyone is able to provide any of the second gens after Halloween I'd be very grateful for any help smile.gif

Thanks in advance to anyone helping!

Both look charming, but I would go for the 2nd if I ever had such a choice smile.gif

Which do you all think looks better, this or this?

I personally like the first better. Destruction's colors seem to go better with Grave.

Hello everyone!

Christmas is almost there and I just realised I have nothing to breed this with: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pa8zW

If anyone is able to provide any of the second gens after Halloween I'd be very grateful for any help smile.gif

Thanks in advance to anyone helping!

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you! I have a Sibling, and did absolutely no planning for a mate. xd.png

Man... I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you! I have a Sibling, and did absolutely no planning for a mate. xd.png

You could plan on keeping reds to the inside and do the opposite red V in Royal Crimsons. They are quite nice. If you need a couple white eggs from cb golds I don't mind volunteering my two after Halloween. I don't have specific plans for them in the immediate future. Just use the PM email function when you're ready for an egg.

Wouldn't hurt to try setting up a heart seeker now for the year after xd.png

Me three... if anyone has any clever ideas for mates for this girl I'd be interested! Maybe a mirror with reds and vines?

Maybe pick a gold dominant dragon with red and green?

If you're lucky you may be able to find Snow angel or winter magi. I think I've seen some green white stripe checkers too but that's another hard find.

I actually breed those xd.png

I just kept an egg at some point.

Which do you all think looks better, this or this?

both are lovely but I prefer the destruction with the graves -it fits the vibe if you know what I mean and the colours go better imho

Thank you for your help, I think I might just have to get around to trying both, the Destruction does seem to work better, but *shiny*! laugh.gif

Thank you for your help, I think I might just have to get around to trying both, the Destruction does seem to work better, but *shiny*! laugh.gif

Destruction also has my vote. smile.gif (because I need to put in my two cents)

*does a victory dance* Last year I failed in the zombie checker but this year worked! Yay!