Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Woo, it's been a long time coming, but my rainbow nebula pair are finally ready. tongue.gif No egg this week, but thank goodness there's no refusal.

Grats on the beautiful lineages everyone. happy.gif

I agree with Eternity, the Water/Blusang pairing is pretty, Purplehaze.

that's amazing. I can believe it took a long time!

I love all these lineages so much, I wish I could try them all but these egg limits kill me, LOL.

dragonpuck, that silver/hellfire is causing a head-banging moment here...lordy, that's pretty!

they're ALL pretty...

can anyone use this gold from gold/red nebula? I bred it thinking I had mine gender wrong, but it didn't and its the same father so can't use this one with the other one anyway.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nAGeH

I might could use it for trade, but first, if anyone here is doing a lineage like that (I'm sure I saw it here) you'd be welcome to it.

that's amazing. I can believe it took a long time!

I love all these lineages so much, I wish I could try them all but these egg limits kill me, LOL.

dragonpuck, that silver/hellfire is causing a head-banging moment here...lordy, that's pretty!

they're ALL pretty...

can anyone use this gold from gold/red nebula? I bred it thinking I had mine gender wrong, but it didn't and its the same father so can't use this one with the other one anyway.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nAGeH

I might could use it for trade, but first, if anyone here is doing a lineage like that (I'm sure I saw it here) you'd be welcome to it.

You really are lucky...

I've tried getting a Gold from my pair for a while now.

The nebula I got in the right Color right away. But never the Gold...

http://dragcave.net/progeny/5nUk8

So if you really want to give it away, I'd be happy to take it.

What can I offer? You can have the Silver hatchling I have at the Moment or I can breed anything else you might Need.

Woo, it's been a long time coming, but my rainbow nebula pair are finally ready. tongue.gif No egg this week, but thank goodness there's no refusal.

That is beautiful! I am glad they didn't refuse. smile.gif

You really are lucky...

I've tried getting a Gold from my pair for a while now.

The nebula I got in the right Color right away. But never the Gold...

http://dragcave.net/progeny/5nUk8

So if you really want to give it away, I'd be happy to take it.

What can I offer? You can have the Silver hatchling I have at the Moment or I can breed anything else you might Need.

lilysally, I already sent a link to Shamiir - but I would be more than happy to try again for you once my golds cool down. Also, my hubby would try, if I can catch him in time - he's more than willing, but forgets.

I love this thread, everyone is so willing to help one another smile.gif

Deb

edit: I meant to say, that soulpeace is lovely! and one of the few things that looks good in the new lineage style, which I hate.

congrats!

Edited by daba555

Woot project finished. 6th gen "PB" soulpeace: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S68Yo

Wow, that's gorgeous! I've been planning something like that and I have a fourth gen, but I'm a slow breeder. tongue.gif Seeing how pretty your finished project looks may help give me the kick to work harder.

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge this Gold Tinsel?

The CB generation contains, from top to bottom: 1 CB Gold Shimmer, 1 CB Gold Tinsel, 1 CB Silver Shimmer, 1 CB Silver Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Shimmer, the spriter's alt Tinsel, and the spriter's alt Shimmer.

Every second-gen but one is a Tinsel or Shimmer, and every pair from second-gen on but one is Tinsel x Shimmer.

That tinsel is absolutely stunning! I can't imagine how much work that takes to build (including acquiring the components).

It helped a LOT that I own the second-gen Silver Shimmer from Guardian and the second-gen Silver Tinsel from Guardian. But hey, thanks :3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

The CB generation contains, from top to bottom: 1 CB Gold Shimmer, 1 CB Gold Tinsel, 1 CB Silver Shimmer, 1 CB Silver Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Shimmer, the spriter's alt Tinsel, and the spriter's alt Shimmer.

Every second-gen but one is a Tinsel or Shimmer, and every pair from second-gen on but one is Tinsel x Shimmer.

Wonderful!

Oh sighs, CA. That is gorgeous.

Where will you take it from there?

ps adds lilysally to the spunky nebs list.

Edited by Shamiir

That lineage is just stunning. Gorgeous!

@TheCompleteAnimorph - That tinsel is truly amazing. Nice work!

time to share the first of my third gens from this copper checker lineage thanks to dragonpuck and Amazon Warrior

@ happymom love the red nebs with brown.(my pair produced a nebula as well)

Edited by velvet_paw

Someone talk me out of trying to make this lineage. It's so pretty and I have everything set to work on it, but... with the time constraints of seasonals, I'm a bit intimidated. o_o'

@velvet_paw: That is so pretty! I wish I could make something like that, but all my coppers are pure blue. So jelly.

Make that lineage but replace the summers with Tangars?

Make that lineage but replace the summers with Tangars?

Like this?

I feel that tangars are more suited for bronze tinsels rather than gold based on color. :/

I'm actually pretty set on doing this lineage with summers. Been trying to come up with new lineages for every season, so it's something I gotta do.

It's just... Daunting with the tinsel breeding too. I may have to wait to finish it next year.

@ Daydreamer - I agree that the summers look better. Sorry, I guess I am not exactly talking you out of it. wink.gif

Some of you may remember me asking about mate ideas back in March for her. Due to a *very* generous player, I got him.

Now, while not quite as yummylicious as TCA's, I still think this is just wow.

While we're on the subject of showing off EGs(the whole point of this thread, no? tongue.gif )

Here's what I just finished getting. Whee!

Planning on breeding to this guy.

Not quite a mirror image but it can't be helped, the 4th gen female I found in the AP as is. Not that the 5th gens aren't pretty on their own but I like the light and dark contrast and the 6th gen looks awesome. Though in hindsight, breeding a male daydream and female horse would work out better with this, as there's a little discrepancy. this vs this.

*shrugs loudly*

They liked each other! I'm so relieved, with all the refusals I've been getting lately I was half expecting them to hate each other.

That's epic. The DrWho and Time hollies in the same third-gen block... excellent x3 I kinda want one.